• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This is an OT title I can get behind. My OCD is sated.

Japan Studio should work on a new IP, Ape Escape 4, Gravity Rush 3, a new Siren, The Legend of Dragoon 2, or a new Wild Arms with Media.Vision.

Or it should work on whatever it wants, I don't know.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Personally I'm hoping that Japan Studio has a major big budget project in the works ala Sony's western studios.

AH, that's not happening.

Japan Studios budget is most likely less than 1/18 of ND budget, pretty sure making Ellie costed more than 2-3 Japan Studio titles

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Thank You as always Guys and Girls

JuanLatino - just one thing mate - you've spelled Polyphony 'Polyphoni' in your quite paragraph.

Great work above JuanLatino... one note, I noticed the PS4 Ratchet & Clank release wasn't in under Spider-Man.
Other than that, I stared st the gif for way too long! Lol... good work

thanks for pointing out! Will correct it
Nice OP.

... I know it's not about gaming and it's not WWS-explicitly, but should PlayStation Productions be part of the OP?

now that you mention it... yeah they should def. be in the OP

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Great OP, JuanLatino! And the best title won, surely.
I'm a Spaniard myself, but I've never really heard of that site before. Now though, to be fair, I only know about the biggest ones here (be them international like Eurogamer or just national but still huge), so that's most likely on me.

Still, I really wouldn't put stock on that, so as to avoid dissapointment, but let's see!

At leat we won't have to wait for long, if it's this Thursday, it should be announced soon. Even already, actually.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Best name won!

That would be pretty weird IMO. Not only we had one of these three weeks ago, but also dropping heat for TLoU Pt II and Death Stranding the same week feels like a poor strategy. They seem to be doing stuff to remain in the conversation despite their lack of presence @ E3, so spreading these news between two different weeks would stretch your attention better than just dropping them so close to each other

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Best name won!

That would be pretty weird IMO. Not only we had one of these three weeks ago, but also dropping heat for TLoU Pt II and Death Stranding the same week feels like a poor strategy. They seem to be doing stuff to remain in the conversation despite their lack of presence @ E3, so spreading these news between two different weeks would stretch your attention better than just dropping them so close to each other
Yeah, it's kinda weird if this is true.

I'd say that having a trailer this week for DS, next week for, say, GoTsu and then around the first Friday after E3 one for TLOU2 (announcing its release date) would be quite alright.

But again, Sony seems to be doing quite well for themselves lol and I really don't know shit.
What's with all the Spanish websites? Sony Spain got a loose lipped employee?
I would assume it's the same source for both sites or something, but yeah lol.

Jasper

Mar 21, 2018
Netherlands
I wonder if Shawn is visiting Passion Republic because the original IP they are working on is going to be published by Sony. Wouldn't be the biggest stretch.

Passion Republic do a lot of outsourcing work, most recently with RAGE 2 and Nier: Automata.

Screenshot_2019-05-28_at_11.42.47.png

Great to see studios in non-Western (or Japanese) countries tackling their own IP. Wouldn't be surprised if Sony ends up publishing, considering their program working with Chinese devs.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I know this is a first party thread, but it's got to be said. Sony doesn't have COD marketing either. What's Sony doing?

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
this makes no sense

DS trailer dropping one day before a supposedly State of Play coming May 30th.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Shawn is visiting Passion Republic because the original IP they are working on is going to be published by Sony. Wouldn't be the biggest stretch.

Passion Republic do a lot of outsourcing work, most recently with RAGE 2 and Nier: Automata.

Screenshot_2019-05-28_at_11.42.47.png

They worked on both U4 and UTLL (and other SIE games too) so they might be contributing to Part II as well. Maybe Shawn is there to see their work on it (and ensure it will be released this year 😬)

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Great OT.

Now we just need release dates on most of the stuff. I'm keeping my predictions of:

TLOU Pt II: Sept 26th, 2019.
Death Stranding: February 28th, 2020.
Ghost of Tsushima: June 12th, 2020.

Oct 31, 2017
Loving the OT title 😂
Great ot and title lol
This is an OT title I can get behind. My OCD is sated.
Nice OT, the right one was chosen.
Great OP, JuanLatino! And the best title won, surely.

My ideas have never even gotten a vote and now it finally won. This is what my life has built toward. *cries in Last of Us Part 2*

Last edited:

ThaNotoriousSOD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok so after looking at the list in OP, if socom were to magically return the candidates would be: San Diego, Supermassive or awrrowhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.