• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I'm excited as hell for blueprints next game.

Honestly they are a studio Sony should just buy already. Make them just be a dedicated remake studio. So many great games out there in the Ps1/PS2 era that could be improved leaps and bounds just by modern tech.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
So, about the next BluePoint Game, "the one that should not be mentioned" said that they're working on something more important than something like remastering Killzone and inFamous games from the PS3 era.
I'm still waiting for that big exclusive AAA PS4 game that supposably is still yet to be announced. According to him of course.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
OH yes lol

Update:
1565972576-fiche-guerrilla-games-mister-pixel.png

I like it!

Henrik

Jan 3, 2018
Not sure it's a good idea to believe Moriarty. He's shown to be a liar in the past.
At this point PS4 gen is over for WWS. I don't even think they will announce PS5 this year. You don't need fake insiders to tell you about PlayStation Meeting by early next year. 4chan is always 99% fake.

Predator was the last thing we get for PS4. Sony was never like this in 2012 building up for PS3. They still did E3 despite the gen was almost over.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
There hasn't been any conformation that the next Bluepoint game is a Sony project/property has there?
I guess we can assume it is given their recent history though.
I'm not on the whole aquisition bandwagon but damn,those guys are talented as fuck....if they did ever end up not doing Playstation stuff that would be a big loss for Sony.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Not sure it's a good idea to believe Moriarty. He's shown to be a liar in the past.

While I wouldn't take Moriarty seriously either I don't think it's hard to imagine that Sony will take BC as a factor and still release less marketable games and online focused games as cross gen titles.
I can totally see the next Japan Studio game for example coming to PS4/PS5 after PS5 release.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Speaking of games out of circulation, I was replaying Sound Shapes a few days ago, and got disappointed to learn its online functions have all been disabled this year. No more community levels, which was an essential part of it.

It's still an enjoyable experience, albeit one diluted, like taking that same part off MM Games.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't. I think he like most "insiders" are just full of it. I really don't believe that here is a still a AAA PS4 exclusive yet to be annpunced, like he claims there is.
I just feel is a bit too late for that.
Colin is definitely full of shit. "Death Stranding is a PS5 game. People told me it will release with the PS5. No way Death Stranding will release in 2019 it's February 2020 by the earliest Troy Baker doesn't know shit".

Dude is a clown.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Colin is definitely full of shit. "Death Stranding is a PS5 game. People told me it will release with the PS5. No way Death Stranding will release in 2019 it's February 2020 by the earliest Troy Baker doesn't know shit".

Dude is a clown.
To be fair... the game has not been delayed (yet) once so far. Sooo... 🤣🤣🤣
What is exactly Sony's involvement on Predator? Publishing? Support from Visual Arts or something like that?
Similar to the Marvel's Spider-Man game... help with publishing and the production pipeline.

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
At Santa Monica, I added the best commercial success of the studio (yellow bubble).

I know, still not in English but I use "Photopea" no way to copy paste texts, it's boring ...: /

1566074437-fiche-santa-monica-mister-pixel.png

1566076251-fiche-naughty-dog-mister-pixel.png

RevengeTaken

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Man, if Naughty Dog can do The Last of Us Part II animations with shitty Jaguar, i cannot even imagine what could they do with 8C/16T Zen2 :0

Status
Not open for further replies.