• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
I will probably never have the same phenomenon than for downloading Wipeout Omega Collection (40 GB in 11/12 minutes). I did not take a photo. But I don't know if this is by country but since I am in Barcelona with a very fast connection (600 Mbits/s) the PSN is very fast but it was not as fast with my (100 Mbits/s) on Switzerland but it was good too. I always seem complaint about PSN download speed, is this a US phenomenon or just a phenomenon amplify by a vocal minority? I never had any problem in France, Switzerland and Spain. If some game are 200 GB next generation with the possibility to preload or download from my smartphone I think all looking ok...

Batman Arkham Knight download speed is just incredible.

img_2027.jpg

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
I will probably never have the same phenomenon than for downloading Wipeout Omega Collection (40 GB in 11/12 minutes). I did not take a photo. But I don't know if this is by country but since I am in Barcelona with a very fast connection (600 Mbits/s) the PSN is very fast but it was not as fast with my (100 Mbits/s) on Switzerland but it was good too. I always seem complaint about PSN download speed, is this a US phenomenon or just a phenomenon amplify by a vocal minority? I never had any problem in France, Switzerland and Spain. If some game are 200 GB next generation with the possibility to preload or download from my smartphone I think all looking ok...

img_2027.jpg

I have gigabit and it only downloaded Darksiders 3 at 200 megabit lol

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
it is 100% fake.

img_2027.jpg
are you using the FW 7.00 Beta?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Is any studio making exclusive FPS game for PS5?
GG have 2 games in development, horizon 2, and an earlier in development multiplayer open world game, maybe some of the developers want to make another FPS but adding in their new open world experience.
also the director of that project is R6S director, so makes more sense if its FPS.

Last edited:

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
it is 100% fake.

are you using the FW 7.00 Beta?

No I am not inside beta firmware. It was ok in Switzerland with 100 Mbits/s but not fast like here and I know people in France with better connection than this and it is not as fast, maybe here less people buy digital games. When I do the PSN speed test I have 590 Mbits/s better than in speedtest on normal internet(300 Mbits/s).

Edit: I am connected using Ethernet cable but it was the case in other country too.

Last edited:

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Why would a localisation person know about Sony's cancelled projects, insights to why they are funding the next one, or long-term plans for not-at-launch characters when clearly none of it is solidified? =P

GG have 2 games in development, horizon 2, and an earlier in development multiplayer open world game, maybe some of the developers want to make another FPS but adding in their new open world experience.
also the director of that project is R6S director, so makes more sense if its FPS.

Gimme a third-person multiplayer shlooter instead.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But it's not made by a Japanese team and it doesn't have Sekiro's combat!

How dare they!?

lol

On a serious note, I know we spend a ton of time talking about TLOU2 and rightfully so. But it feels like that one game has taken on a life of it's own (in this thread) to the detriment of the discussion of other ip. I mean, TLOU is the best game i have ever played but even with that said I'm surprised we (myself included) sometimes side step the breadth of SIE games and focus our attention on just that one ip.

Oct 25, 2017
lol

On a serious note, I know we spend a ton of time talking about TLOU2 and rightfully so. But it feels like that one game has taken on a life of it's own (in this thread) to the detriment of the discussion of other ip. I mean, TLOU is the best game i have ever played but even with that said I'm surprised we (myself included) sometimes side step the breadth of SIE games and focus our attention on just that one ip.
Oh no, here he comes.

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol

Is this about Days Gone?

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, TLoU2 will be a 10/10 but GoT will be an 11/10 so we'll be talking more about that soon ;)

Oct 25, 2017
lol

Oh no, here he comes.
You know it baby

Now as for you og thrills my Og my guy, my brother, my roller
tenor.gif

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
lol

I agree, let's talk more about how greenlighting a sequel to the best platformer ever released is long overdue...

tumblr_pja4c3GLu51r7sijxo1_400.gif

I say we boycott the PS5 until they announce it.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
😭

YESSSSS

Game is everything.

I wish Sony would just acknowledge it and give us a remaster. Throw it up on the Store for $20 and watch it sell a million in a week. God, I really hate Sony sometimes. To give us such an incredible game months before the PS4 launched, pretend like it doesn't exist and then to make not one, but TWO Knack games.

WHY DO YOU POUR SALT INTO MY WOUNDS, SONY? WHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Puppeteer is all style and no substance...

It would sell 50K copies...

Let it rest (aka die) in your memories, that's the only place it'll be renewed ;-)

ronabs

Mar 15, 2018
I agree, let's talk more about how greenlighting a sequel to the best platformer ever released is long overdue...

tumblr_pja4c3GLu51r7sijxo1_400.gif

I say we boycott the PS5 until they announce it.
I thought we'd see at least a remastered version on PS4.

Puppeteer is a gem, the translation and localization works are fantastic.

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
That GoT combat did look a bit wonky, could tell it was a work in progress. And the voice acting seemed off. I hope they have Japanese voice overs with english subtitles as an option.

Im sure theyve spent the last year plus really fine tuning the combat, cant wait to see the game again.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
That GoT combat did look a bit wonky, could tell it was a work in progress. And the voice acting seemed off. I hope they have Japanese voice overs with english subtitles as an option.

Im sure theyve spent the last year plus really fine tuning the combat, cant wait to see the game again.

www.eurogamer.net

Ghost of Tsushima will have Japanese audio track option

PlayStation 4 exclusive Ghost of Tshushima drew comments last night during PlayStation's E3 conference from fans wishin…

Status
Not open for further replies.