• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
If the game is still set for February we should be getting a release date this month, if Sony follows the same timetable as Death Stranding.

Cyberia

Nov 8, 2017
The wait is nearly over.

Let's fucking goooooooooooooo

DefenselessSecretKouprey-size_restricted.gif

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
You speak for the minority. I know a LOT of people who want another PSABR, and done better this time around. The Capcom factor would have been perfect, but alas it most likely isn't true.

Give me that Dissidia / Powerstone PlayStation All Stars, damnit!
yeah I said people jokingly posted about this every few months but they was a bit of seriousness in that post

tons of people I know would be happy to see a dedicated sequel with heavy effort, care and budget put in as well as if Capcom was helping out it would have more people being interested in seeing the said result

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
Cannot wait to see TLOU2, really hope it is coming early next year but no rush, want the game to be great. :)

I can't see Sony do any press conferences or any of that stuff this year, they will keep updating on the games we know about such as TLOU2, GoT etc but we won't see anything new announced or any teasers. Very much can see once TLOU2 releases, Sony confirm a press conference and then show off the PS5 and that is where we will see the games which only next generation can handle such as Ratchet & Clank, Ape Escape, Horizon 2 and Knack 3. Will be amazing.

GoT for some reason, feels to me a game which will be day and date cross generation, which Sony is going to push really really hard.

H3llR8iser

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The thirst is real up in here! I hope we see Joel fuck up some clickers
[/QUOTE]

Joel is too old for that shit now........
5ZIUCQd.png

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone make a ssj3 gif where goku turns into:
Base: Crash 3
Ssj: Jak 3
Ssj2: Uncharted 4
Ssj3: TLOU II
King Kai: Shuhei

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Yeah! I got 1 month ban because of a misinterpretation from mods related to a thread a created in the Etctera part of the forum :(

Which is sad because I honestly had no bad intentions at all and I feel like shit that some people thought I was being malicious with my questions. I cant even explain myself because the thread got locked :(

But anyways! I am back and I am already super hyped for Outbreak Day :P

Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.