• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
speaking of VR, i am considering getting PSVR in a few weeks, but i am not sure if its smart when PSVR2 will probably release in a few years...
there are a lot of VR games that look very interesting to me.
i have a base ps4 right now though so i am not sure if my experience with it will be that great.

I would wait. I also thought there were many games to try in VR but i finished them rather quickly and now i have like 5 games left. If i didnt invest 100 hours in beat saber, i would have sell psvr long time ago.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
speaking of VR, i am considering getting PSVR in a few weeks, but i am not sure if its smart when PSVR2 will probably release in a few years...
there are a lot of VR games that look very interesting to me.
i have a base ps4 right now though so i am not sure if my experience with it will be that great.

I have a Pro but my friend has a an OG and the experience is the same. Yeah, it looks better in mine, but VR is not about looks, is about the experience. Plus you'll have the PS5 soon enough :)

There were some bundles that were a no brainer, 200$ plus games with the camera or something like that. For that price I'd get them for sure.

It also helps if you got the moves from the PS3 era, I got some from a friend for ex.

Maybe try it first if you can, just in case is not for you. I get motion sickness really easily irl and it translates to VR as well, but thankfully the best games are not motion sickness related (Astro Bot, Beat Saber, Super Hot, Moss) or very midly so that you can get used to it really fast (Resident Evil 7, Farpoint, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, Rez)

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I have a Pro but my friend has a an OG and the experience is the same. Yeah, it looks better in mine, but VR is not about looks, is about the experience. Plus you'll have the PS5 soon enough :)

There were some bundles that were a no brainer, 200$ plus games with the camera or something like that. For that price I'd get them for sure.

It also helps if you got the moves from the PS3 era, I got some from a friend for ex.

Maybe try it first if you can, just in case is not for you. I get motion sickness really easily irl and it translates to VR as well, but thankfully the best games are not motion sickness related (Astro Bot, Beat Saber, Super Hot, Moss) or very midly so that you can get used to it really fast (Resident Evil 7, Farpoint, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, Rez)
wish it was that cheap here, best i can get here is the mega pack for 350$

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

Ok ;)

I'm going to change some stuff again, add Sly Cooper and change the image of Ghost of Tsushima (Sorry for my English, I'm French)

Looks nice. But the XDev part needs work. Spider-Man shouldn't be there. That's a Insomniac and Sony San Mateo Studio collaboration. Not XDev Studio. You should put a "WiLD" image in there and some Housemarque games like "Resogun", "Death Nation" or "Helldivers" from Arrowhead Studio :)
"Sony San Diego" shouldn't be there, because we don't know what it is. Maybe it's just a second studio of Sony's ordinary "San Diego Studio" and maybe it's just a second studio of Naughty Dog. Replace it with Sony's "San Mateo Studio". You can see all Sony studios listed here.

Last edited:

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
I think we might get some news from Playstation at sdcc considering they have started a tv/movie division. I expect the next state of play around end of August before the holidays probably announcing a new PS4 slim revision with the rumored 199 price tag and showing off the rest of the announced games for the fall and beyond with release date for tlou part 2 likely.

Jan 20, 2019
I think we might get some news from Playstation at sdcc considering they have started a tv/movie division. I expect the next state of play around end of August before the holidays probably announcing a new PS4 slim revision with the rumored 199 price tag and showing off the rest of the announced games for the fall and beyond with release date for tlou part 2 likely.

There is a event in Japan on the 15 about games.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017

TVTVTV!

It's so amusing how cyclical/interchangeable platform holders are.

RE: VR. I loved my time with PSVR but sold it on. I do hope Sony stick with it with a PSVR 2 that is wireless and uses new controllers. The Move controllers are pretty terrible.

The Quest has already shown that high-quality wireless VR is already possible. I expect that PSVR2 will at worst have a single wire but hope it is totally wire-free.

Mani

Jan 14, 2018
London
Possibilities of PSVR2 makes me think that VR would be a perfect place if Remedy will do The Order sequel. Considering PSVR this gen managed to make games on par with last gen but with better PBR shaders. So with next gen PSVR they can render on par with early current gen visuals.
So The Order sequel even with same fidelity as the last game will be incredible in VR. The atmosphere and methodical slow gameplay lends itself to VR perfectly.
There will be detailed and vivid imagery to soak in with VR's immersion and they can make terrifying and elaborate encounters with werewolves based on tracking your gaze in VR.

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
Update: =)
1562761412-worldwide-studios-mister-pixel-4.png

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Bundy needs to be banned for daring to say he hopes the KZ IP is dead.

No real fan would ever want KZ to be dead. You're a fake. A goddamn phony, Bundy

tumblr_nv94qcBBEe1tslewgo1_500.gif

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
More seriously, I really hope we get a new KZ on PS5. Doesn't have to be AAA, but I'd really like something. Maybe a sequel to Mercenary through the PS Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.