• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Years back, Neil Druckmann once said "Don't listen to NeoGAF" or something alone those lines. He was right of course.

I wonder if he has the balls to say the same of this site.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Oh they read the thread, that's nice !
Good luck for the end of development Naughty Dog devs !

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Oh god. With all you idiots whining about tlou 2 trailer for who knows how long, i cant imagine how many minutes Druckmann had added to the release date delay, we could have had TLOU 2 in 2019
568341604318838816.png

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
I am so hungry for tlou2 news. More so about its collectors edition . I'll have to be ready to preorder it asap.

Wakka212

Oct 30, 2017
The gameplay for each character looks district, first impressions are good for me. Not amazing though, something feels off still.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

What moron said it wasn't a AAA game?

8-10 hour game with high quality graphics, voice acting, gameplay, storytelling, included the full fledged multiplayer component from 4 AND was made by Sonys premier AAA studio

I'm guessing it's the same person that said MLB isn't a AAA game bc it's an annual release

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
I'm still speechless about this. Spiderman managed to do that in less than a year.

Then we have that argument... "put the game on multiplatforms to sell more". Sony has games selling more than the most non-exclusive titles lol. Just crazy.

nichemancover7nfq1.png
It's a special kinda game, but it's not the best fit for every title. Smash works as an exclusive, spider man, but there's no reason for titles like Fortnite and Minecraft to not be on every device. For most titles being on multiple platforms is probably the right bet.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
It's a special kinda game, but it's not the best fit for every title. Smash works as an exclusive, spider man, but there's no reason for titles like Fortnite and Minecraft to not be on every device. For most titles being on multiple platforms is probably the right bet.

Yep. It also depends on marketing, something that Sony is very good at it.

In any case, I believe that certain games has more exposure and attention, just for being an exclusive.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
It is a nice surprise that PlayStation is doing a press tour for Concrete Genie. I was pretty sure they would just release the game to no fanfare and be done with it. I guess they have some faith in the title, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.