• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
It started from a discussion about whether MLB is AAA and then moved to whether TLL is AAA

sigh .. such a weird argument ..

TLL has the budget behind it, it has the same care and QA efforts behind it that Uncharted 4 received. Hell, it also has a bigger scope than Uncharted 4 as it's main zone is much bigger than any similar zone in Uncharted 4. Just because the overall story length isn't as long doesn't mean it's any less AAA.

Subjectively speaking, TLL is the best game in the franchise anyway.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
is it miss able ?
saved 2 Militia and going to meet Colonel , last flashback was Sarah rushing back to work because something happen ( zombie breakout duh ). i'm going to meet Sarah as colonel isn't ?
So you know about the Cloverdale Research facility... good. Eventually, you will have to go back there. And no, it isn't, but you can go back to the location where it is if you "missed" it while scavenging the place.

Last edited:

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
New job listing from Sony for a hardware engineer:
Experience with multiple areas of the following: Audio and/or video technologies, batteries and power management, RF/Wireless technologies (Bluetooth and WiFi), USB, rigid and/or flexible PCB, EMI, signal integrity, power integrity, statistical data analysis.
Familiarity with ARM-cortex firmware development.
PSVR has a ARM-cortex microcontroller.

Also three new job listings for mobile software engineers:
You will be a key member of our mobile app team, to determine the core infrastructure of our next generation of cross-platform mobile applications to enhance our PlayStation ecosystem.
Explore the PlayStation App: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/app/

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Hi. I came in to say spider man PS4 is the best comic game I ever played. I love it and insomniac to pieces

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo

Come to the family

giphy.gif

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
if Sony acquires Kojima Production and Kojima leaves the Studio in the future, would it still be called Kojima Productions :) ?

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
Probably yeah. Must be doing work with VASG (which is the same facilities as San Diego Studio)

Yep that makes sense as there is a pic of him and Ludvig in what looks like a brand new editing suite.

Intrigued to find out why this new and/or improved studio has been the subject of such secrecy if its just an upgrade and expansion....

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they change KojiPro's name? It's not like Sucker Punch became Sony Seattle or Media Molecule became Sony Surrey after they were acquired.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
A thought popped into my mind. If rumors about PSVR2 are true (breakout box built into PS5/no light tracking) the next headset could pack more of a punch in tech comparatively to the first in 2016 or at least be cheaper as the breakout box or camera wouldn't be required. Just speculation but I hope they squeeze the most they can at an affordable price.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
It's old but this just popped up in my recommended tab

The pop when the Fireflies logo comes up is amazing. But then watch how quick everyone goes silent when Ellie's hand is shown.

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, we've discussed here about what could be for quite some time. I'd really like it to be related with KZ, though I'd understand it, if it's something new. There are those who only embrace the latter, very mean people. ;)

We'll see what it is, eventually (fingers crossed for 2021 or sooner).

KZ2 is the greatest multiplayer shooter of last gen and Warzone the greatest mode. This is a universal truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.