• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still think Second Son is one of the prettiest games on the PS4. It looked amazing at launch and it still looks great today.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
October with TLOU2 release date/special edition announcement trailer
After that radio silence besides advertising first party games until PS5 reveal (we're NOT getting PSX this year, maybe next year)

Sony won't use State of Play to announce the release date for TLoU PII. It will be announced on a random day, like with Death Stranding.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
bundy6fkv9.gif

It's crazy how good looking Second Son was when it released!!
I still think Second Son is one of the prettiest games on the PS4. It looked amazing at launch and it still looks great today.
And it was almost a PS4 launch title. Shows you how good Sucker Punch and their new engine is.
Second Son looked crazy at launch, a considerable step up in comparison to Killzone. Can wait for the PS5 equivalent.
Agree 100%.
You hear that MilesQ ? Considerable step up in comparison to Killzone! ^_^

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
These SoP rumors are usually bogus, but jesus christ they gotta have something brewing.

Outside of a few interviews, Sony seems closed off to the public right now..lol.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Knights and Bikes by former Mm devs is finally coming August 27 :)

Nice, looking forward to getting my backer copy.

Im so fucking hyped for this game

Im such a fanboy for samurais,i have be waiting a LONG time for a open world Samurai game.
Yeah, so damned excited for Ghost of Tsushima.

Its still impressive to this day. I have screenshots saved on my PS4 from the game that look way better than recent open world games.

Really curious to see what GoT will look like and if it will or not be cross gen with PS5.
Yeah it holds up incredibly well.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Sony:

Systems Engineer
Software Engineer II
Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Docker/Kubernetes)
Senior Manager, PMO
As Sr. Manager, you will guide the PMO team that is responsible for driving critical strategic next gen initiatives from inception through to deployment, over a worldwide scale. You will partner with product management, architecture, engineering, quality assurance, security, systems, network engineering, database services, etc. to lead, handle, and drive forward all necessary initiatives.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like TLoU is actually trending because PS asked what's the defining game of each generation and a bunch of people started saying TLoU. Then people started seeing TLoU trending which made them think it was about PII, so they started tweeting out their disappointment in it not being it.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I hope this is false because I want a PSX, not a State of Play

And good news for Predator, I want this to be my new Dead by Daylight ! Please be good

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Sony already confirming 2 games for gamescom opening night?! That is very interesting. Maybe Sony are treating this like a state of play and will bring a bunch of their games.
As you can see with * signs, we don't link to the old forum. A thread was made on this, and has been closed due to the lack of basis for this and also a couple of problems with that post.

jeyu

Dec 6, 2018
The new predator game is isometric right? That killed my hype . But still looking forward to see it

plow

Oct 28, 2017
well you did flip out on him for literally no reason. He was laughing at the fact that someone said PlayStation had no games a few years ago. And his thread has been updated and he elaborated upon in that thread what he was trying to say. On top of that, English apparently isn't his native language. Yet here you are getting volatile with him. So maybe you should reevaluate how you fuckin talk to people.

Thank you dude. I might reevaluate my decision :)

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think that Predator will be an exclusive ps4 but that could happen later on other machines because the license does not belong to Sony Interactive Entertainment

It's like Spider-Man PS4. The IP belongs to Marvel (Disney). But the game is a 1st party Sony game. Same goes for Predator: Hunting Grounds. The Predator IP belongs to 20th Century Fox (Disney), but the game is a Sony 1st party game. So it's PS4/PS5 exclusive.

Jan 4, 2018
Maybe the isometric perspective is just developer camera trickery? We'll see next week
As others have said, it just looks isometric because the Predator is cloaked and perched on a branch. It's hard to see at first glance but he's on the left side of the shot. Minus the invisibility, it's framed/composed the same way most third-person game screenshots are.

Status
Not open for further replies.