• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Oh man, that was great. Way better presentation for Death Stranding than the Gamescom showing. Whew.

Decima Engine is legit hype. Horizon Zero Dawn 2 needs to go nuts with everything, seeing how wild Kojima is using the engine.

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Like seriously, it is legit GOTY. I thought it would be hard to beat RE2 this year but Kojima delivered and it is HYPE!

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
What games will most likely be nominated for Game of the Year this year?

Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2, Sekiro, Mario Maker(?)?

Oct 26, 2017
What games will most likely be nominated for Game of the Year this year?

Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2, Sekiro, Mario Maker(?)?

I think:

Resident Evil 2
Death Stranding
*Insert one good indie game here*
DOOM Eternal
Maybe Gears 5? Jedi Fallen Order? Apex Legends? I have no idea lol

But i'm pretty sure RE2, DS and DOOM Eternal will be nominated.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding sounds good, pre-order redeemed!

Not gonna watch anything till I get my hands on the game.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Me thinks that Nioh 2 looks way better than Sekiro.
giphy.gif
Nioh 1 has the best Souls-like combat you can find imo. It's co-op mode is like a billion times better too. Had a blast playing through Nioh with a buddy, whereas he kinda just gave up with Bloodborne, due to him not enjoying needing to get Insight to Summon me if one of us died and shitty performance.
I also couldn't enjoy watching him getting pounded by everything, because he'd just get pissed because he had like 5 Insight tops.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Death Stranding gameplay really is something else. I trusted Kojima would deliver but waking up to that gameplay is something else. That said, it's a shame that if q game deviates in any way from the traditional loop that it's met with negative connotations as opposed to intrigue.

That boss fight was something else. I honestly can't wait to get my hands on it.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Final Fantasy VII Remake
The Last of Us Pt 2
Sakura Wars
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royal

All (?) coming out early next year. All of them looking really good. 2020 is already shaping up to be one of my favourite years of gaming.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
DS looks really good but I think I'll wait until PS5 unveil before getting the game. I want to see if the new console brings any sort of improvements to these games.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Final Fantasy VII Remake
The Last of Us Pt 2
Sakura Wars
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royal

All (?) coming out early next year. All of them looking really good. 2020 is already shaping up to be one of my favourite years of gaming.
according to jason schreier ghost of tsushima is targeting H1 2020.
dreams full release on early 2020 too.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Spider-Man PS4 also won a Japan Game Award
That's cool if Sony and QD have not parted ways in bad terms

I have no idea why people think they parted on bad terms. Sony gave them the publishing rights to 3 games they spent 10s of millions on, sure it's stuff QD developed for Sony and possible QD paid for them to allow it, but I doubt anywhere close to how much Sony put in and either way that wouldn't happen if there was a soured relationship there.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
What time stamps is the DS gameplay at? I skipped around the briefing and only saw cutscenes.
almost the entire video is gameplay. briefing isn the gameplay footage, the gameplay is this:

what the heck is It? I'm getting so many around the world impressions from the TGS thread. There's building in it? There's freedom to explore and gadgets? Is this BotW meets Minecraft or open world MGSV?
its the evolution of MGSV with more horror elements and a focus on traversal.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Last of Us 2
MediEvil Remake
Death Stranding
Concrete Genie
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royal
etc.

My wallet.....
488719128740364329o3klt.png

Oct 25, 2017
I skipped around a bit in the DS gameplay to avoid spoiling too much. I saw cargo weight affecting character balance mid combat.

I'm all in.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
One idiot(me) is going on vacation during Death Stranding's launch. Rookie mistake 😥

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The Last of Us 2
MediEvil Remake
Death Stranding
Concrete Genie
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royal
etc.

My wallet.....
488719128740364329o3klt.png

Yeah..
FFVII, Metal Gear Solid 3, Uncharted 2, The Witcher 3 and The Last of Us is probably my top 5 favorite games of all time, So I got a extra special 6months coming up hopefully. damn good time to like games.

Oh and I'm a huge Marvel guy so hopefully that avengers game turns out ok.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna take some days off from work (1 week for Death Stranding) and Final Fantasy 7 Remake (2 weeks).
My vacation will be good :D

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I've taken some time off in November as well just because Death Standing, Doom Eternal and Shenmue 3 aren't gonna play themselves. I'll probably take some off early next year for Yakuza as well.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TGS videos and trailers for Final Fantasy 7 Remake (E3 Game of the Show), Death Stranding, Nioh 2, Yakuza, Yo-kai Watch 4, etc. etc.
Sony dominating another show, without a "real" conference ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.