• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Now that a GG lead is leading the pack.... I'm just waiting for a Killzone announcement that will trigger all the "But muh JRPG Sony!" or "Bring (Insert long dormant Japanese IP that will never see the light of day again) back!" to come running out of the woodworks.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I want to know who the head honcho was that allowed the PS Classic to be released in the state it was. Because that raised some serious red flags of an individual in a leadership position who did not have a freaking clue when it came to the PlayStation's legacy. If that person isn't with Sony anymore, then good.

Oct 25, 2017
And people were worried that Sony forgets indies when they announced greater focus on huge games. So excited to see Yoshida in that position. And Hulst is such a cool dude, I'm sure he'll do a tremendous job.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Now that a GG lead is leading the pack.... I'm just waiting for a Killzone announcement that will trigger all the "But muh JRPG Sony!" or "Bring (Insert long dormant Japanese IP that will never see the light of day again) back!" to come running out of the woodworks.

Is there really a reason for all this open spite? You're already getting what you want. Let other people want what they want and HOPE that everyone gets to be satisfied.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Yoshida is gone.

The evil has been defeated.

Relegated to indie-tier shovelware.

giphy.gif

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Medievil charted well in Europe... That makes it more than ok for leadership to focus there for all i care! XD

Jan 20, 2019
I want to know who the head honcho was that allowed the PS Classic to be released in the state it was. Because that raised some serious red flags of an individual in a leadership position who did not have a freaking clue when it came to the PlayStation's legacy. If that person isn't with Sony anymore, then good.

I dont know how aprove it, but jim hated the idea.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

👀

Imagine being one of the two goobers always begging for jRPGs in 2019 on top of that. :P

Ohh, It's getting spicy in here 👀

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Having all these changes and announcements lately it really shows what type of man is Jim Ryan. He makes actions fast and confidently, I'm looking forward to the PS5 under his and Hulst's care.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
that moment when you want both so you just sit here awkwardly at the Killzone/GG vs JRPG/Japan infighting

Status
Not open for further replies.