• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Cool new OT. :) Welcome to Insomniac, and I just realized how many "To be announced" games there are. The next couple of years will be very exiting.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
To be fair, PSX 2016 was announced on September 27th. So they've still got time. I just find it hard to believe that they won't do anything this December. It's not just any month. It's the 25th Anniversary of Playstation. I just can't see the letting that pass by without some sort of celebration.

They'll just do a December 25th PlayStation Celebration Bundle deal to have a strong Holiday season on the NPD charts.

Bookmark it. Sony goes with the flow. They play Chess, not checkers

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
I know it doesn't mean much these days days buuuuuut... trust me when I say you will see this more often as we are getting closer to Death Stranding's release date. I'll try to show you guys what I'm talking about at one point this week. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

Sure... ok. πŸ˜πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜†
lets get it f4r0 drop the truth on us

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I know it doesn't mean much these days days buuuuuut... trust me when I say you will see this more often as we are getting closer to Death Stranding's release date. I'll try to show you guys what I'm talking about at one point this week. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

Sure... ok. πŸ˜πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜†
He has spoken. Finally people can move on!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Bruh... That OT

We definitely eating on the 24th!

For some reason, images are all broken for me in that OP, except for the header. Maybe because the header is hosted by Imgur, while the rest are hosted by Discord who might have deactivated direct-linking (I access the images fine when I go to their own urls but they don't load in the OP at all).

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone have HQ downloads of the PGW trailer and E3 gameplay for TLOU2 in here? I asked in the other thread... I deleted them long ago and they are no longer on gamersyde

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
For some reason, images are all broken for me in that OP, except for the header. Maybe because the header is hosted by Imgur, while the rest are hosted by Discord who might have deactivated direct-linking (I access the images fine when I go to their own urls but they don't load in the OP at all).
They're working for me

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Working for me. On both PC and Mobile.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Works on my phone and pc. Google chrome it doesn't work but Firefox it does.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Works on my phone and pc. Google chrome it doesn't work but Firefox it does.

Currently using Firefox as well and it doesn't work at all so I'm not sure what's the culprit here. Maybe a matter of IP/country? In order to be safe, hot-linking from imgur should always be prioritized as it never ever fails people.

EDIT: Ok so it doesn't work on my PC but works on my phone (Firefox). It's just weird.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Guess I should upgrade the software
Let those stability improvements do the work.
OycsmTh.gif

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Currently using Firefox as well and it doesn't work at all so I'm not sure what's the culprit here. Maybe a matter of IP/country? In order to be safe, hot-linking from imgur should always be prioritized as it never ever fails people.

EDIT: Ok so it doesn't work on my PC but works on my phone (Firefox). It's just weird.

I will reupload them via imgur when im back home πŸ‘

Spiegel

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with my PS4 slim? It randomly shuts off sometimes with a loud beep, the light on the console keeps blinking white and the controller doesn't respond. I have to push the power button for 10 seconds and unplug the system for it to work again.

It has happened three times, the first one the system was on stand by downloading a game, the second one I was on the menu with no game loaded and it just happened again when I was playing the new Plants vs Zombies. I opened the console and it doesn't have dust inside so I don't think it's overheating. Can anyone help me?

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
So my thoughts on TLOU2.

I think they will hit that level of animation and quality (just replay UC4) @30fps with some very minor hiccups throughout the game.

PS5 version will push it to 60, improve the lighting and load times and most of all, make the MP component really stand out.

On Death Stranding, I'm curious as to how it will play because Kojima said it's an action game with a lot of freedom. When I think of that description BotW meets MGS is simply what comes to mind. But we've only seen Sam do some very limited actions so far, even his movements haven't been shown much outside walking/running/crouching.

Miggy

Oct 25, 2017

Works fine for me on PC and mobile. I'm using Chrome as well. Check and see if there is a update available.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Works fine for me on PC and mobile. I'm using Chrome as well. Check and see if there is a update available.

My Firefox is up to date. So, ugh, yeah, still don't know what's going on.

EDIT: Ok I got it, it's one of my plugin, now on to inspect which one in particular.
EDIT2: GOT IT! It was my Privacy Badger plugin that was blocking urls from Discord because it thought it wasn't safe (privacy-wise). I allowed it back up and now it works again, I can see all the pictures in the OP! Sorry for the bother~

Last edited:

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with my PS4 slim? It randomly shuts off sometimes with a loud beep, the light on the console keeps blinking white and the controller doesn't respond. I have to push the power button for 10 seconds and unplug the system for it to work again.

It has happened three times, the first one the system was on stand by downloading a game, the second one I was on the menu with no game loaded and it just happened again when I was playing the new Plants vs Zombies. I opened the console and it doesn't have dust inside so I don't think it's overheating. Can anyone help me?
You may have to factory reset. Same thing happened to brothers console

Jan 4, 2018
Japan times got me confused, now I'm not sure lol
It's 4pm on Thursday local (Japan) time, which is 13 hours ahead of the east coast US. So 3am Eastern, 12am Pacific, and 8am central Europe on Thursday.

It's also split up into multiple days. Thursday is 50 minutes, and then I think it's supposed to be 30 minutes on Saturday.

Last edited:

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019

Sure... ok. πŸ˜πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜†

Lol
You guys dont remember when Sony originally did the press for Kojima and his game that they said it was for PS4 and PC? Im pretty sure its a 1 year exclusive to ps4, and to will land on pc a year later. I think thats why the "only on playstation" tag isnt on the box anymore

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Lol
You guys dont remember when Sony originally did the press for Kojima and his game that they said it was for PS4 and PC? Im pretty sure its a 1 year exclusive to ps4, and to will land on pc a year later. I think thats why the "only on playstation" tag isnt on the box anymore

And the cicle begins anew.

Edit: Was it sarcasm? I can't notice anymore lol.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Lol
He knows what he's talking about. He's been verified on era.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Just finished up Until Dawn tonight...not usually my type of game,but tried it out through PS+....damn good fun.
Enjoyed it so much gonna play Detroit Become Human now too as it's also on PS+.

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
So my thoughts on TLOU2.

I think they will hit that level of animation and quality (just replay UC4) @30fps with some very minor hiccups throughout the game.

PS5 version will push it to 60, improve the lighting and load times and most of all, make the MP component really stand out.

On Death Stranding, I'm curious as to how it will play because Kojima said it's an action game with a lot of freedom. When I think of that description BotW meets MGS is simply what comes to mind. But we've only seen Sam do some very limited actions so far, even his movements haven't been shown much outside walking/running/crouching.
Actually have you noticed how complicated geometry used in the game? Sam's walking animations are varied and depend on the type of the ground. During Gamescom gameplay it is seen when he crosses rocky part of the land. Also E3 2018 trailer shows the same idea.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
It's 4pm on Thursday local (Japan) time, which is 13 hours ahead of the east coast US. So 3am Eastern, 12am Pacific, and 8am central Europe on Thursday.

It's also split up into multiple days. Thursday is 50 minutes, and then I think it's supposed to be 30 minutes on Saturday.

Dope I'll stay up then for Pacific time. Thanks for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.