• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017

Kyle Barrett

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
Hah, I like how WiLD is still on here, as if that's ever coming out now.

Also, is there a RaD rumour I've missed, are they developing for Sony?

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
I know it doesn't mean much these days days buuuuuut... trust me when I say you will see this more often as we are getting closer to Death Stranding's release date. I'll try to show you guys what I'm talking about at one point this week. 😏😉😁😎

Sure... ok. 😏😶😆

Maybe that's Sony's plan.

Get people hyped up by dangling a potential port in front of them and then... crush their hopes and hope they crumble to buy a PS4

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
It works perfectly, don't worry, the problem was on my end, one of my privacy plugin had blocked content from discord for some reason. Thanks for updating either way, very kind of you!

you're welcome :)
well atleast the other ones shouldn't have a problem now - was just a thing of few minutes

Oct 25, 2017
The only project I'm worried that might've been scrapped is Manchester Studio's Ghibli style project or whatever they've been working on. They haven't shown or talked about anything in three to four years, right? I really hope this is not the case but usually VR projects don't take too long to develop so I have a feeling they have either rebooted the project or are developing some other idea right now.

For a while I thought they might be saving it for PSVR2 but now we know the refresh won't be out for a while so no reason to wait for that. Anyways, here's hoping something comes out of that studio pretty soon. We need more exciting VR experiences :)

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Concrete Genie |OT| Bully 2 Jack's Back
MediEvil |OT| Sir Jack Daniels
Death Stranding |OT| Only on PlayStation not PC! Part V

Rat King

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
tenor.gif

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Lol
You guys dont remember when Sony originally did the press for Kojima and his game that they said it was for PS4 and PC? Im pretty sure its a 1 year exclusive to ps4, and to will land on pc a year later. I think thats why the "only on playstation" tag isnt on the "NA" box anymore
Lol. I do remember, but things can change from the announcement to the final release. Also... if only you knew... 😏😉

P.s. I wouldn't bet my avatar about it if I didn't trust my source. 😏😎

P.p.s. I was among the first ones on the old forum to remind people of the original announcement's details... just so you know. 😑

Last edited:

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol. I do remember, but things can change from the announcement to the final release. Also... if only you knew... 😏😉

P.s. I wouldn't bet my avatar about it if I didn't trust my source. 😏😎

P.p.s. I was among the first ones on the old forum to remind people of the original announcement's details... just so you know. 😑
Also, Kojima wasn't using Decima engine when they made that announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.