• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's a joke. Don't take it so seriously.

giphy.gif

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Wonder what the Malaysian studio will be called? SIE Malaysia Studio? I mean North West Studio (is it Manchester now?) isn't exactly creative either to be fair.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
How much do you guys expect Death Stranding to sell in the opening week?And what do you guys would considered a success opening or disappointment?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what the Malaysian studio will be called? SIE Malaysia Studio? I mean North West Studio (is it Manchester now?) isn't exactly creative either to be fair.

It'll most likely be named after whatever city it's based in. That's how Sony usually names internal studios that they form rather than buy. And even then you have something where Eidetic turned into Bend after the purchase.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Ok, so The Order is actually quite good. I just finished the game and I really enjoyed my time with it. I had three main issues though. Stealth sections/melee suck, mainly because of the weird way you have to wait for a prompt in order to take an enemy out, the lycan fights are super annoying and one note, and the game ends far too early, just when things start to get more interesting.

The weapons are awesome and make combat pretty fun. The arc gun and thermite rifle are some of the best weapons I've used in any game. The story is by no means bad, but it is kinda barbones and cliche as far as supernatural stories go. Still, I found it quite enjoyable, and the world-building and most characters are great.

The game is a solid 7.5/10 for me. Now time to start Death Stranding!

Oct 31, 2017
I just realized...

With the release of Death Stranding, all Sony's E3 2016 announcements have been released (God of War, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Death Stranding).

Man, has it been 3 1/2 years?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, so that's how I can get his attention for COLONY WARS ;)

Too late though, Hermen Hulst is the one I need to convince now.

I think Yoshida's in a position to get stuff like that off the ground. Potentially working alongside indie studios to revive PS IP's. Budgets stay in check while their big internal studios handle the AAA titles.

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Crash, Spyro and now MediEvil - the thirst for nostalgia is strong in Europe.

Really happy to see it perform this well. Now bring back Ape Escape Sony!

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing Control since yesterday and this game is absolutely amazing. The gameplay is creative and incredibly fun. Also, so many things in this game are destructible which makes it a blast to just wreck everything lol. I don't even think I've come close to finishing it and I already want a sequel.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I'm keeping out of the Death Stranding OT now I've started the game,so I'll post this here....what a wonderful opening this game has,totally pulled me in from the start....and the graphics....incredible....a long journey ahead but has left quite an impression on me from the first hours.

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
I'm keeping out of the Death Stranding OT now I've started the game,so I'll post this here....what a wonderful opening this game has,totally pulled me in from the start....and the graphics....incredible....a long journey ahead but has left quite an impression on me from the first hours.
Agreed, the Decima visuals are insane.

Those Guerrilla people deserve a promoti....oh wait ;)

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I just realized...

With the release of Death Stranding, all Sony's E3 2016 announcements have been released (God of War, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Death Stranding).

Man, has it been 3 1/2 years?

Got all day one.
Had a blast with all of them.
Hope that Death Stranding follow the rule, will start in a few hours or tomorrow morning.
Can't wait for it !

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Speaking of DS, I was checking twitch a while ago and noticed it was the most viewed game at the time, with 265k people watching. I wonder what was the peak.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
7 hours in and I like it a lot !

And it could be a big launch for Death Stranding, can't wait to see NPD report to know if it will have legs outside launch !

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
That E3 was the best Sony ever made
It was the greatest E3 of all time....

nothing even came close to it...it FF7 remake was shown there, I might have died.

Add me to the really loving DS so far. I don't know if I'll still be in love with it at hour 50, but really can't understand what some of those reviews were talking about with this one. Feels very much like another BotW experience so far just with less focus on combat and more on piling packages on your back and figuring out how to traverse.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
First 2 hours of Death Stranding : incredible. Such a unique setting, atmosphere and directing style.

And Hulst is amazing, can't wait to see how he deals with the PS5 launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.