• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
I know it's super unfair but I'm currently playing Fallen Order right now and can't help constantly comparing it to GoW. Fallen Order gives me PS first party vibes, but missing something. Game is still good though.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
ek2ile9uwammyshojkft.jpg

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017

Shu meeting with From's PR, producer of BB and the production manager of BB. 3 people all were involved heavily in BB. This can only mean one thing.
Bloodborne karting is real.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I was looking at the PII website, and saw some pictures that i'd never seen before. They're all from the preview event demo, but still new to me at least

tloupii_demo_screen_0kfjxq.jpg

tloupii_demo_screen_0xhkcv.jpg

tloupii_demo_screen_0w1jb9.jpg

tloupii_demo_screen_08bj5j.jpg

This one is really cool as it's the first clear shot of exactly how her tattoo is covering her bite

tloupii_demo_screen_00tk74.jpg

Just seeing this.

The first Shambler pic is awesomely atmospheric.

I assume this could be Part II's future Photo Mode somewhat.

I know from the preview video, the clicker Dinah shot was on ripped clothes, while on the release date announcement trailer, it was fully (?) naked.

I hope the final game would still on the full naked clickers.

They're hotter & sexier that way.

The-Last-of-Us-Part-II_2019_09-24-19_000c.jpg

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
mmm Nemesis. I don't care where its revealed as long as they show it soon! Nemesis is my favourite baddy in any game ever, so if we are getting this (and sooner than I expected to be honest) I'll be over the moon. PS4 last year looks pretty amazing right now, as Capcom doesn't announce stuff more than 12 years out these days.

Deleted member 57361

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
If there's a State of Play incoming, I wonder what they'll show besides RE3. I think it's a TGA announcement too but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.