• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Some numbers for Ubisoft, too lazy to make a big thread :

1557936267-capture-d-ecran-2019-05-15-a-18-02-48.png

Their biggest year ever

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wait so FC5 outsold The Division? That doesn't make sense or The Division didn't do that crazy.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo - Brazil
Is the Odyssey sales only concerning this last year or life time?

Regardless, there is more money to be made in the Ancient World Ubisoft! Stay for one more game goddamn you bastards!

Also, for the new Far Cry game, keep the selectable protagonist but please add voice acting.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Wait so FC5 outsold The Division? That doesn't make sense or The Division didn't do that crazy.

The Division was the biggest launch of Ubisoft history -> 330 million USD first week
FC5 is the second biggest launch of Ubisoft history -> 310 million USD first week

Far Cry 5 had better legs apparently

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again Ubisoft is the most consistently quality publisher this generation. They have the AAA 3rd party game on their shoulders.

THRILLHO

Nov 6, 2017
congrats, they're my favorite publisher on pc by far and the Ubi conference at E3 is my main interest. So many amazing titles.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Well deserved. Love their commitment. Would love to see other certain game companies adopt a similar approach.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Will we get tone deaf posts on from some posters, asking who the market is for games like Ghost Recon: Wildlands again haha

Hate them or love them I always have time for Ubi games

New Splinter Cell, please.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ubi proving once again how incredibly in touch they are with what a good number of gamers want, or may want. I don't like their games, but they can keep on rocking.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The growth of Ubisoft in the past 2 gens has been amazing. Not sure how they compare to EA or T2, but they're definitely a much bigger company than in their PS2 days.

Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Siege (this gen), Watch Dogs (this gen) and The Division (also this gen) seem to have become their main pillars. Plus they've launched a ton of other games, both big and small, with (usually) a decent margin of success.

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
A magic-laden version of the Division would be my ideal GaaS. Even something like Shadowrun with magic/ tech crossover, they could do really well.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
The growth of Ubisoft in the past 2 gens has been amazing. Not sure how they compare to EA or T2, but they're definitely a much bigger company than in their PS2 days.

EA made $5.10b in revenue, that's more than 2x Ubisoft revenue

It's Activision Blizzard > EA > Ubisoft revenue wise.

Last edited:

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Best third party this gen for me. Top quality across the board from reboots of their classic franchises to new IP, to supporting their already released games, to different artstyles and industry standard visual fidelity (at least on PC).

A shame the forum at large seem to have little to no interest in their games. Something tells me if the likes of AC or FC or TD2 were exclusives people would rave about them. Their loss...

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the EGS play was brilliant on their part. taking a huge check from epic for free and moving steam players over to the uplay store? win/win

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Apparently The Division 2 did not meet expectations on console, doing really good on PC

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
So 3 unannounced games are going to be released between January 2020 and March 2020.

Hard to say where Watch dogs 3 would fit into that, games sell insanely well in January don't they? Less competition