• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

We're doing a closed beta network test for Salt and Sacrifice this weekend! It's free, exclusive to PS4/PS5 SIEA regions, and features a multiplayer-heavy remix of early game content. Sign up here:
forms.gle

Salt and Sacrifice Sony Private Beta Key Request Form

Would you like to join Salt and Sacrifice's upcoming Sony Beta Network test from March 18-20? Developers Ska Studios and Devoured Studios invite intrepid adventurers to join them for a weekend of exploring Altarstone Kingdom on PlayStation 5/4. Although we want to give as many players a chance...

The full release is just a couple months away too, launching on May 10th. The 2022 games just keep coming!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
That's super cool and I'd totally participate but I'm uh kinda busy lately... 👀

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I signed up, even though I have no intention of quitting ER any time soon I could free a couple days for this to see how I feel about the new changes.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
"Exclusive" placeholder music for the beta!

Oh but -- PSA: the Network Test doesn't have any @maclainediemer music in it. It's all placeholder stuff I wrote. It was fine, I'm sure, but the stuff that'll be in the final game is just so gloriously gnarly, I can't wait.

Feenix

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2017
I signed up last night. If I haven't gotten an email yet Is it looking bad for my chances?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Was going to give it a short try before bed but when it mandated I update my controller to play the game I just fiddled with my Elden Ring character >.>

Well give it a shot today for sure though haha