• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Simon Belmont, King K. Rool announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Chrom and Dark Samus as Echoes

Instro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind if a bummer that Alucard is not in given that they were doing two characters. Awesome either way though. Surely this is a good sign for the CV series in general.

Paltheos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind, but why? Was Konami like "Well, we gave 'em Snake. Why not give them another iconic character from our library?"

And if so, the real question we should all be asking is:

When Tir McDohl Nintendo? I want to obliterate my enemies with the Soul Eater!
I know it's not happening. :( ... Now that I spend more than a second thinking about it, he'd be a pretty decent Smash character I think. Staves are cool, yo.

Instro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind, but why? Was Konami like "Well, we gave 'em Snake. Why not give them another iconic character from our library?"

And if so, the real question we should all be asking is:

When Tir McDohl Nintendo? I want to obliterate my enemies with the Soul Eater!
I know it's not happening. :( ... Now that I spend more than second thinking about it, he'd be a pretty decent Smash character I think. Staves are cool, yo.
Well there's been rumors over the last year or so about Castlevania games coming to the Switch, so that may be part of the reason for the inclusion in Smash.

Oct 27, 2017
Almost all of the classic franchises are represented now.

Bomberman as an assist is heartbreaking though.

cervanky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was the final character I was hoping for in Smash Bros. I am finally, after all these years, at peace.