• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Funny, Castlevania did nothing but K. Rool took down era. Happy for the fans, but I never got his appeal.

Oct 25, 2017
eZnacAl.gif
Could this dracula fight be part of the adventure/story mode? All we ever saw was one fighter against him...

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I could be graceful about this but I'm just gonna admit to being a right prick about this here and say

SO MUCH DELICIOUS CROW TO BE HAD, SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT HAAAAAAATEEEEEEEERS!

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they straight up killed Luigi for the trailer.

Simon really could have intervened a second earlier

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Just like Mega Man in Smash, their designs + animations are spot on <3 It's insane how well they nail the 3rd party characters

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Was not expecting this (have been avoiding leaks for this game). Though is a cool addition.

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
Dude has a backbreaker so I pretty much HAVE to play him. Can't wait for this to come out.

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Calm down guys, this news made Era go down. Smash Direct doing what E3 couldn't do, ahaha.

Momo

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations! I'm ecstatic because DK64 is one of my favorite all-time games. I was even shaking the whole way through haha.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just to also make sure people know: Ashley was confirmed as an Assist Trophy. Sorry to those who wanted her as a Character. RIP. Mimikyu is also not a Playable Character contender.
Remember the fallen, for it is through their sacrifices we may live.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Sakurai sure is evil, how am i supposed to choose between Simon and Richter as my new main? HOW Sarukrai you beautiful madman?

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Richter was a huge surprise even though we got that music leak. Both look amazing, I love how they incorporated the awkward, video gamey whip dangling. Sakurai and his team really went all out in terms of representing Castlevania.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
So glad I avoided the leaks all morning.
I was literally shaking when Simon appeared on the direct.