• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mod Edit: For a detailed list of everything revealed during the Direct (songs, stages, modes, and more)
/Mod Edit

Trailer

Richter in as well as an Echo Fighter.

King K. Rool Reveal Trailer

DkFUv6jV4AA7uK6.jpg

DkFUucuV4AEh5W_.jpg

DkFYcR0U0AEhDAe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I only played Symphony of the Night( one of my favorite games ever) wish Alucard was in. Cool though, I didn't know there would be more characters added.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Kind if a bummer that Alucard is not in given that they were doing two characters. Awesome either way though. Surely this is a good sign for the CV series in general.

Paltheos

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind, but why? Was Konami like "Well, we gave 'em Snake. Why not give them another iconic character from our library?"

And if so, the real question we should all be asking is:

When Tir McDohl Nintendo? I want to obliterate my enemies with the Soul Eater!
I know it's not happening. :( ... Now that I spend more than a second thinking about it, he'd be a pretty decent Smash character I think. Staves are cool, yo.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind, but why? Was Konami like "Well, we gave 'em Snake. Why not give them another iconic character from our library?"

And if so, the real question we should all be asking is:

When Tir McDohl Nintendo? I want to obliterate my enemies with the Soul Eater!
I know it's not happening. :( ... Now that I spend more than second thinking about it, he'd be a pretty decent Smash character I think. Staves are cool, yo.

Well there's been rumors over the last year or so about Castlevania games coming to the Switch, so that may be part of the reason for the inclusion in Smash.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Almost all of the classic franchises are represented now.

Bomberman as an assist is heartbreaking though.

cervanky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was the final character I was hoping for in Smash Bros. I am finally, after all these years, at peace.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's beautiful!

Also they're totally hinting at a Hero vs. Villain Story Mode;

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't on board the K Rool train but I gotta admit that trailer was hype as hell