• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, someone make a case for why I should vote for you and I might consider reading it.

As for why you should vote for me, isn't it because I'm awesome!?

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
You know that this game is not based on that game, right?

Actually in a way it is. Simon the electronic board game is based entirely on Simon says as you have to do what "Simon" says. In this case press the colored buttons Simon tells you to press in the order he says them. So it's a derivative of traditional Simon Says

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Well we know that whoever gets to be Simon will have some influence on the game. But how much influence and what specifically is unknown. I think upfront we should be concerned we don't vote to give Simon powers to a mafia member
It should be obvious we don't want Simon going to scum but it's unnerving how quickly you wanted to get that out.
As a player, I hold Verelios in very high regard, although amusingly enough this is due to my experience being scum with him.
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I'm personally very against Simon being someone who playfully shrugs a lot. Don't know if anyone here matches that description

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I think so far, Faddy has made the strongest case as a Simon candidate. No other player has shown this level of skill at the Simon game.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well we know that whoever gets to be Simon will have some influence on the game. But how much influence and what specifically is unknown. I think upfront we should be concerned we don't vote to give Simon powers to a mafia member
vote: EzekelRAGE

I shall take the burden of being Simon.

Starting the game with stating the obvious and not reading the rules, I see.

Simon says vote for me, I'm not mafia and I'm already Simon.

Vote: No Lynch
(I can't read either)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
you really want my vote with this slanderous poison?

Personally, I'm still in MafiEra withdrawal, so having my vote to lynch taken away yet again brings me great pleasure.

I'd vote against Fran for this reason.
How dare you question my impeccable credibility!? I'll have you know that isn't slander, it's libel!

Moving on, what are your thoughts on Faddy right now?