• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Considering no ones really come to DC's defence, I seriously have doubts that he's scum. Scum will be fighting hard to not suffer another death today.

That somewhat applies to Salva, though he wasn't under pressure for long.

If he only has one partner left then there isn't really much to do.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
With a town vig I'd be seriously surprised if we have left than 4 scum.

4 out of 14 and we didn't have a lynch on day 1?

That is 3 mafia.

There might still be a neutral out there because the win con in cabot's flip was weird. It said they had to have majority where as usually mafia only need 50% of the vote. Although maybe simon powers account for that.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
From Pedro's guide on Outer

Below is a general rule of thumb for the size of the Mafia team in a game:

• 9~12 players: 2 members
  • 13~16 players: 3 members
  • 17~20 players: 4 members
  • 21~24 players: 5 members
  • 25~29 Players: 6 members
We are comfortably in the 3 member zone.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How to Train your Scum-read: Coasting Edition.

Hey guys, SalvaPot here with a weird weird list on suspicious posts

[She/her] Swamped: Strong townie vibes, probably my top choice for Simon, Swampy, if you are scum you are going to make me SalvaPout.
[He/him] exodu: Voted for me, but that is fine, still love you baby. I noticed you voted for me with a wet tortilla reason right after Zeke came after you, and hey, I don't blame ya, I have been a weird player so far, haven't I? I'll make a great scapegoat, good ol' SalvaPal, right?
[He/him] EzekelRAGE: Coming hot and burning! The RAGE is STRONG! No chill whatsoever and strong opinions, you even boted Faddy something I actually REALLY like, and I do agree, Faddy talks like he knows the cop and knows how the days are going to play out and me NO LIKEY. I hope you are town, for the good of the SalvaPeace.
[He/him] Fran: Fran! Mah boi! How you holding up? Man, everyone seems intent on giving you the old necksnap, huh? But I can't blame them, you have not been able to put a good defense! I do admit your interactions with cabot are... weird. Real weird. I´m not convinced you are scum, but you seem to be...
[He/him] SalvaPot: Lynch the bastard already.
[He/him] Meatwad: I don't know why Faddy is so sure you are cop. Are you? ARE YOU?
[She/her] Apollo: Thank you for looking out for me, its nice to know the sheriff got mah back. You are not neutral, right? Right?
[He/him] DCPat: I liked your last few posts, yeah, I have to admit I have you in my scummo listo, but, your last posts seem to indicate frustration and towniness. I'mma still gonna vote you if it comes down to it, Mr. nothing to claim.
[He/him] Never Forever: I'm watching you. And whoever replaces you. You are top of my scum list.
[He/him] TheChuggernaut: You feel like a Zeke light, lots of posts, lots of accusations but I think you rarely follow up on the pressure. Town for now
[He/him] Faddy - You are not my supervisor
[He/him] cabot: Haha you ded.
[He/him] malus -You coast and then you vote me, ironic much? No, seriously, I'm asking, I'm not sure if I'm using ironic correctly.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Quick version:

Scum reads:
Never Forever
exodus

Neutral weirdo dunno reados:
DCPat
Faddy
malus
Fran

Hmm indeed reads
Chugster
Zeke

<3
Swamped
Apollo
meatwad

Pure evil
SalvaPot

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that you give Zeke points for taking it to Faddy when I've taken a much stronger stance.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
From Pedro's guide on Outer

Below is a general rule of thumb for the size of the Mafia team in a game:

• 9~12 players: 2 members
  • 13~16 players: 3 members
  • 17~20 players: 4 members
  • 21~24 players: 5 members
  • 25~29 Players: 6 members
We are comfortably in the 3 member zone.

Fair enough. First time playing a game this size. Just feels town sided but I guess that'll happen when scum is down day 1.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
How to Train your Scum-read: Coasting Edition.

Hey guys, SalvaPot here with a weird weird list on suspicious posts

[He/him] malus -You coast and then you vote me, ironic much? No, seriously, I'm asking, I'm not sure if I'm using ironic correctly.
It is kind of ironic, though your coasting isn't my main reason for voting you. It always feels weird accusing someone of coasting when you are yourself barely hitting the post limit. I have to admit I agree with many points in that reads list.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
You did? May you direct me to said posts? I may change my instance on you if you provide the proper refreshments.

I'm on mobile and volunteering at an event so my time is short.

Tl;dr - Fayy has been accepted as defacto town leader due to his soft claim (which he insisnt wasn't a claim at all, but hey he got Simon because of it). He's aimed town's attention towards DC today which feels both manipulative and has pulled attention away from scum, possibly.

With that being said, he could have thunderdomed, so he maybe made the most townie Simon choice? Though double vote does give scum a fair bit more power than they would have otherwise. Hard to say.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on mobile and volunteering at an event so my time is short.

Tl;dr - Fayy has been accepted as defacto town leader due to his soft claim (which he insisnt wasn't a claim at all, but hey he got Simon because of it). He's aimed town's attention towards DC today which feels both manipulative and has pulled attention away from scum, possibly.

With that being said, he could have thunderdomed, so he maybe made the most townie Simon choice? Though double vote does give scum a fair bit more power than they would have otherwise. Hard to say.

Why do you think DCPat is town?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Double: EzekelRAGE

Trying to paint me as scum because I'm indecisive? As town, I know shit all and my opinion is prone to change. I thought you were being the same way but your incessant hounding about this is giving me some strong scum vibes.
You were the one that posted your read list would change SIGNIFICANTLY if faddy didn't take the shot.

I'm asking you how it has changed.

If you want to view me asking a legit question on something you posted, so be it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
You were the one that posted your read list would change SIGNIFICANTLY if faddy didn't take the shot.

I'm asking you how it has changed.

If you want to view me asking a legit question on something you posted, so be it.

Re-read my original read list. I said it would change IF HE DIDN'T SOFT CLAIM. He did in fact soft claim. So no it hasn't changed significantly, at least as far as Faddy is concerned.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
A few things bug me about malus. He considered cabot for Simon, something is expect from scum. His interactions with Faddy. He spent a number of posts D1 seriously considering the idea of Faddy being under a posting restriction, trying to game it. His weird meta argument before that for why Faddy might be posting as he was. His reads list- I have no idea why he's scum reading DCPat or NF because he never told us, and his argument for not liking Salva, who he ends up calling our "best bet" is merely this that he "hasn't contributed much" and has made some "strange posts". It's super weak. None of this makes me feel like malus is actually trying to solve the game

Those are good points and I can see why it's a scum read.

malus You posted before but said nothing about this. Why are you avoiding this post and not defending yourself?

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Majority is 7.

==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

DCPat (6 votes)
Never Forever - #470 (Double)
TheChuggernaut - #612 (Double)
Faddy - #674 (Double)

EzekelRAGE (2 votes)
exodus - #642 (Double)

SalvaPot (2 votes)
exodus - #582 (Double) #642
malus - #623 #630
malus - #630 (Double)

Fran (2 votes)
DCPat - #575 #579
DCPat - #579 (Double)

exodus (2 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #580 (Double)

Faddy (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #574 (Double) #580

Swamped (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #558 (Double) #612

Not voting: Fran, SalvaPot

Post Counts:
Faddy: 52 TheChuggernaut: 38 exodus: 24 DCPat: 22 EzekelRAGE: 22 SalvaPot: 20 Fran: 18 Apollo: 18 malus: 9 Swamped: 8 Meatwad: 5 Never Forever: 4

Current Countdown:
50uierpvn2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Those are good points and I can see why it's a scum read.

malus You posted before but said nothing about this. Why are you avoiding this post and not defending yourself?
It has some good points in it. The one thing I'm going to comment on is the part about me seriously considering the post restriction for Faddy when I said earlier that I thought it would be a bad and unfun restriction. My post where I tried to communicate by colors was more a joke and I wanted to see if Faddy would go along with it.

The other points I can't really dispute. My scum reads aren't that strong and are more gut feelings than soundly reasoned ones.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I am fully against this lynch. Remember that when DC flips town.

The reasoning towards him is so weak that I can't even tell what the reasoning is. All I see is that Faddy aimes a big bullseye on him at the start of the day and town just took it.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I am fully against this lynch. Remember that when DC flips town.

The reasoning towards him is so weak that I can't even tell what the reasoning is. All I see is that Faddy aimes a big bullseye on him at the start of the day and town just took it.

So, who do you think it would be a good lynch besides Zeke (I'm town leaning him)?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
So, who do you think it would be a good lynch besides Zeke (I'm town leaning him)?

I'm still wary of Faddy but I don't think anyone sees eye to eye with me for that one.

Chuggernaut has been so non commits this game I would like to hear some real strong opinions from him.

But honestly, there are 40 minutes left. There's probably no point in starting a new train at this point.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm not confident enough in my scum reads to think I'm going to hit scum. If I don't I'd fully expect to be lynched next day.

Whatever, I'm going to give DC a fighting chance.

Double: SalvaPot

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still wary of Faddy but I don't think anyone sees eye to eye with me for that one.

Chuggernaut has been so non commits this game I would like to hear some real strong opinions from him.

But honestly, there are 40 minutes left. There's probably no point in starting a new train at this point.
Double vote makes a train possible.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Just looking at malus a bit more closely. The thought crossed my mind that the cabot vote could have been directed towards a quiet scum partner, to make it look like he was calling him out (because malus was certainly not a realistic choice for Simon D1). I've done this before as scum too.

Hard to say with only D1 information, but so far I think you have made some solid contributions besides choosing Simon. Faddy is usually a strong town player, but with his current behavior I have a hard time suggesting him. I think cabot is also a rather strong player with lots of experience, so I would also consider him.

Sure you can be quite headstrong, but that makes you a good candidate for scum to set up as a mislynch so you don't really need a bulletproof.

Malus quite openly considers cabot for simon. I still don't think scum would be this open about that. So this gives him town points.

He also uses the term Bulletproof before Salva does

I believe the bulletproof is made:

Interesting how you went to bulletproof.

It's stated as immune to kills

But cabot calls out salva's use of BP and not malus'. Maybe he overlooked it? Or maybe he just thought Salva was a better mislynch candidate to set up compared to malus?...Or maybe malus is a partner?

Basically, I'm not sure if my malus town read is that cut-and-dry.

Would I vote for him? I think I'd still go for exo personally. But I feel really bad because I still haven't reread stuff. The day is about to end though, and I need to pick someone.

Apart from that, malus seemed very interested in the Simon mechanics on D1.

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've been in every game that Malus has played. He was scum the first game, and he hasn't really changed his play style much despite being town in every game since then. So I can never tell if he's town or scum.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, it's really interesting that exo is so gung ho about town reading DCPat. This doesn't strike me as scum behavior.

ARGHH who is scum???

I really don't think Salva. He feels like a lone ranger.

Double: malus

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Majority is 7.

==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

DCPat (6 votes)
Never Forever - #470 (Double)
TheChuggernaut - #612 (Double)
Faddy - #674 (Double)

SalvaPot (4 votes)
exodus - #582 (Double) #642
malus - #623 #630
malus - #630 (Double)
exodus - #682 (Double)

exodus (4 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #580 (Double)
SalvaPot - #688 (Double)

malus (2 votes)
Swamped - #697 (Double)

Fran (2 votes)
DCPat - #575 #579
DCPat - #579 (Double)

EzekelRAGE (0 votes)
exodus - #642 (Double) #682

Faddy (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #574 (Double) #580

Swamped (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #558 (Double) #612

Not voting: Fran

Post Counts:
Faddy: 54 TheChuggernaut: 39 exodus: 33 SalvaPot: 24 DCPat: 23 EzekelRAGE: 22 Fran: 21 Apollo: 18 malus: 10 Swamped: 10 Meatwad: 5 Never Forever: 4

Current Countdown:
50uierpvn2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!