• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Can you explain the bolded? The way I understand it, you are saying scum Faddy wouldn't want scum to target him?

He keeps giving targets for scum to kill so he has an excuse when he is alive the next day. N1 he couldn't be killed because he was Simon. He was basically confirmed townie D2 so he knew that it would be strange if scum don't kill him N2. So he claims that Meatwad is a cop. I believe the plan was to kill him so noone would doubt when Faddy wasn't NK. He wasn't expecting DCPat's flip.

So today he is doing it again. He started rolefishing again. Now Meatwad has admited that he is a PR (because of Faddy) so, would it be strange if scum kills Meatwad today instead of him? No. He is just looking for targets where he can hide that scum will not kill him during the night phase.

It is like Meatwad hasn't been townie at all and deserved to be pressured.

After that he spoke up and pretty much confirmed he is a PR.

How are you pressuring a player by calling him cop?

Fran why am I not killing meatwad night 1?

See the above. You needed him N2.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
And if I am telling the truth you don't see how there is an issue with the game where there is either a neutral we have to lynch or there are 4 scum.

A neutral is unimportant to town right now. Scum has a chance of taking them out for us. In the case that there are 4 scum, yeah that would suck. But I'm going to believe that the balance in the game is reasonable and I've been told 4 scum in a game of 15 is not reasonable, so I'm going to choose to believe that.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
A neutral is unimportant to town right now. Scum has a chance of taking them out for us. In the case that there are 4 scum, yeah that would suck. But I'm going to believe that the balance in the game is reasonable and I've been told 4 scum in a game of 15 is not reasonable, so I'm going to choose to believe that.

What if it is a Serial Killer. And they shoot and it is LYLO tomorrow?

Maybe meatwad is the SK and scum have blocked him. His PR hint was pretty obvious imo.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
What if Chuggs is the serial killer? Or Malus? Or Swamped?

What if I'm the serial killer?

Or maybe you're just scum trying to save yourself. That's definitely the simpler answer.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
If Faddy ends up being scum, I'd look at Swamped next. She took her vote off me since she realized most people see me as town now and the lynch probably won't work. She's looking for a reason to vote someone other than Faddy.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Lynch Fran. I have provided plenty of evidence. He has been shady as fuck.

All you have against is durr policy lynch because of a role I willingly told you about.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
If I had to choose someone other than Faddy to lynch today it would be Swamped. Her interaction with TheChuggernaut earlier made a strange impression on me and I didn't like her vote on exodus.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
If Faddy ends up being scum, I'd look at Swamped next. She took her vote off me since she realized most people see me as town now and the lynch probably won't work. She's looking for a reason to vote someone other than Faddy.

Errr I like to think people are seeing you as town because I'm seeing you as town #townleader #hubris

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Reads! This is all on the presumption that Faddy ends up scum

Swamped - scum
EzekelRAGE - strong town
Fran - strong town
SalvaPot - town
Meatwad - town
Apollo - town
FluxWaveZ - town
TheChuggernaut - neutral
Faddy - scum
malus - town

Chugg is the main one protecting Faddy right now, but if Faddy were scum I don't think he would give Simon to Chugg only to have Chugg use a very pro-town power today. I think Chugg is trying to delay the game and is trying to be as coasty as possible to stay alive. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended being a SK. Swamped has softly committed to lynching Faddy, saying she'd be okay with it. But she's been skirting it and seems to be looking for a target that town would latch onto.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Swamped. I don't have a strong scum read on outside of my current theory. And that theory is hinging entirely on Faddy ending up scum.

To clear things, Swamped, how do you feel about lynching Faddy currently?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Swamped. I don't have a strong scum read on outside of my current theory. And that theory is hinging entirely on Faddy ending up scum.

To clear things, Swamped, how do you feel about lynching Faddy currently?

You are going to be wrong and I am going to shout at you the whole night.

Be prepared to get destroyed for not thinking.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to unleash a righteous screed of indignation on town for being idiots. I am already looking forward to it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
If you're telling the truth you gave us no choice but to lynch you. There was seriously no point in revealing that early or revealing your power at all tbh. You put this bullseye on yourself.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Exo, just clear your mind and think about your scum team. You have me and Faddy on the same team. Would we really be talking to each other so much if that was the case? Would we be so openly protecting each other?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
If you're telling the truth you gave us no choice but to lynch you. There was seriously no point in revealing that early or revealing your power at all tbh. You put this bullseye on yourself.

No one forced you to vote me. There is no rule that says that you have to do X

This is the melon in GoT all over again. A dumb as fuck policy lynch because town won't engage their brain. Lynching town is literally the worst thing you can do in this game.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Exo, just clear your mind and think about your scum team. You have me and Faddy on the same team. Would we really be talking to each other so much if that was the case? Would we be so openly protecting each other?

To be fair to Exo here. I'm way more hedgy on you than I am chuggs. See my townlist where I put you as light town.

I think you are some sort of PR as well tbh. With the way you posted about being sure we had a cop, like you were some sort of lesser investigative role.

Which is why I started pushing on Meat but he is pretty much saying he is a PR without saying it. But my theory he is the blocked SK is wild but good imo.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I could do malus. He is definitely in the Fran world.

If we are going elsewhere I would prefer Salva. They are basically saying the same things but malus is contributing a bit more imo.

Yesterday malus voted salva and salva voted exodus. I like malus' vote better.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Reads! On the presumption that Faddy is telling the truth

Swamped - scumish
EzekelRAGE - town
Fran - town
SalvaPot - scum
Meatwad - town
Apollo - townish
FluxWaveZ - townish
TheChuggernaut - scum
Faddy - town
malus - scumish

Chugg and Faddy suddenly don't have a scum connection so I could see Chugg being scum. And on second thought, it's still not in Scum's best interest to lynch Faddy since it's a wasted lynch, so I still don't expect scum to go in hard on faddy. As a result I think I'd still suspect Swamped. Between Flux and malus I really don't know if I had to pick one as scum. Leaning towards malus since Flux just has seemed pretty town to me.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
The good thing about testing the claim today is that if Faddy is in fact telling the truth, we have the whole night phase to discuss our next step with him as confirmed town before scum has a chance to kill him.

What if it is a Serial Killer. And they shoot and it is LYLO tomorrow?

Maybe meatwad is the SK and scum have blocked him. His PR hint was pretty obvious imo.
I doubt there is a sk in this game since we haven't seen any additional kills yet. Why would they be blocked two nights in a row?

I don't like wine.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
think you are some sort of PR as well tbh. With the way you posted about being sure we had a cop, like you were some sort of lesser investigative role.

See what he did again, Swamped ?

He is baiting another roleclaim and also painting a mark on your back.

Now he can kill you easily during the night with the excuse that scum would target a cop.

Just think of this: Why would town Faddy make this post and expose another potential town PR?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt there is a sk in this game since we haven't seen any additional kills yet. Why would they be blocked two nights in a row?

Because it is Meatwad and they blocked him because he heavily softed a PR on day 1.

Or they doubled up with mafia or the SK is smart enough to not shoot.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The good thing about testing the claim today is that if Faddy is in fact telling the truth, we have the whole night phase to discuss our next step with him as confirmed town before scum has a chance to kill him.

Scum wouldn't kill Faddy. He'll have burned his power and his alignment won't be revealed like it was with DCPat. Better to go after another target and leave us doubting Faddy.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
See what he did again, Swamped ?

He is baiting another roleclaim and also painting a mark on your back.

Now he can kill you easily during the night with the excuse that scum would target a cop.

Just think of this: Why would town Faddy make this post and expose another potential town PR?

To solve the game.

I already said I am commited to the read that scum have a direct counter to whatever investigator we have. Killing DCPat strongly implies that.

PRs WILL NOT SOLVE THE GAME

Lynching correctly will solve the game.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Scum wouldn't kill Faddy. He'll have burned his power and his alignment won't be revealed like it was with DCPat. Better to go after another target and leave us doubting Faddy.
Most people have said that Faddy would be confirmed town if he was in fact the role he claims, so it doesn't really matter if the alignment isn't revealed.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
To solve the game.

I already said I am commited to the read that scum have a direct counter to whatever investigator we have. Killing DCPat strongly implies that.

PRs WILL NOT SOLVE THE GAME

Lynching correctly will solve the game.

Sure, and meanwhile let's expose all our PRs for scum to kill them because we don't want to play this game in easy mode, let's go for very hard, right? /s

You are not even making sense right now Faddy.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, and meanwhile let's expose all our PRs for scum to kill them because we don't want to play this game in easy mode, let's go for very hard, right? /s

You are not even making sense right now Faddy.

Oh no our PRs are exposed! Maybe some of them will actually stand up and be counted and try and solve the game rather than sit limp wristed and meekly roll over like DCPat.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Most people have said that Faddy would be confirmed town if he was in fact the role he claims, so it doesn't really matter if the alignment isn't revealed.

What people say and how they will ultimately react are two very different things. The kill would do nothing for them in terms of eliminating opposing powers, and the ability to build a case against him will still exist. I don't think Faddy being scum killed makes any sense.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Town PR Faddy, trying to actually solve the game, inform town and get scum lynched.

Town response: Gee that is just too much like playing mafia, must be scum!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no our PRs are exposed! Maybe some of them will actually stand up and be counted and try and solve the game rather than sit limp wristed and meekly roll over like DCPat.

There are a lot of ways to pressure another player to play the way besides exposing them as a PR. And I can't believe that I have to explain that.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Majority is 6.

==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Faddy (5 votes)
exodus - #766
FluxWaveZ - #970
SalvaPot - #1,015
Meatwad - #1,147
Fran - #1,193

Fran (2 votes)
Faddy - #863
Swamped - #1,173

exodus (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #904
Swamped - #905 #1,141

SalvaPot (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,068

malus (1 votes)
Apollo - #1,077

Not voting: malus

Post Counts:
Faddy: 123 exodus: 77 TheChuggernaut: 52 FluxWaveZ: 35 Swamped: 32 EzekelRAGE: 31 Fran: 31 SalvaPot: 21 malus: 18 Meatwad: 14 Apollo: 14

Current Countdown:
x5p9o5lkat

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of ways to pressure another player to play the way besides exposing them as a PR. And I can't believe that I have to explain that.

So i should let him coast because I think he might be a PR? That is even dumber.

if meatwad was actually contributing there would be absolutely no reason for me to do this.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

Hey exodus.

Fran thinks I am neutral but voting me anyway?

Why isn't he listening to town leader exodus and scum hunting?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Also funny how Fran said DCPat was scum yesterday for not voting but Fran has held his vote all day despite persistently pressuring me and looking absolutely nowhere else.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
So i should let him coast because I think he might be a PR? That is even dumber.

if meatwad was actually contributing there would be absolutely no reason for me to do this.

Sure Faddy. Let's give scum our PRs on a silver platter instead of just pushing them for contribution.

That would surely help town.

Voting for me when you don;t even think I am scum. LOL.

You are dead tomorrow.

What are you talking about? I have been pretty explicit about you being scum:

Now I don't believe him. And it's not only because of the twilight thing but also how he went after Meatwad.

He keeps giving targets for scum to kill so he has an excuse when he is alive the next day. N1 he couldn't be killed because he was Simon. He was basically confirmed townie D2 so he knew that it would be strange if scum don't kill him N2. So he claims that Meatwad is a cop. I believe the plan was to kill him so noone would doubt when Faddy wasn't NK. He wasn't expecting DCPat's flip.

So today he is doing it again. He started rolefishing again. Now Meatwad has admited that he is a PR (because of Faddy) so, would it be strange if scum kills Meatwad today instead of him? No. He is just looking for targets where he can hide that scum will not kill him during the night phase.

And with this new PR nonsense I'm absolutely sure that you are scum.