• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, so we're 1 away from the majority. Feels different to play in a small game, heh.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Also funny how Fran said DCPat was scum yesterday for not voting but Fran has held his vote all day despite persistently pressuring me and looking absolutely nowhere else.

How many more times do we need to talk about this again? I thought that DCPat was scum yesterday because he ASKED FOR VOTES but didn't voted. He said this:

But we need votes to move forward.

So, if he thought that we needed votes to move the game forward, why wasn't he voting himself? And then his reaction to me calling him out looked kinda OMGUS.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
How many more times do we need to talk about this again? I thought that DCPat was scum yesterday because he ASKED FOR VOTES but didn't voted. He said this:

So, if he thought that we needed votes to move the game forward, why wasn't he voting himself? And then his reaction to me calling him out looked kinda OMGUS.

So you asked him to vote makes him scum.

He then votes for you is also scum.

I think you are the one OMGUSing there since you never even voted for him.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not one to hammer just because, I'd rather wait and see what happens.

And anyway I've made my stance pretty clear, so even without me voting you know where it would be.

So Fran is pretty adamant, meatwad has gone into hiding, exo is not reconsidering.

Unless FLux or Salva somehow change their mind the day is going to end with my lynch

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with exodus. malus, hammering here when you want Faddy lynched is a good thing. We'll be able to discuss this during the night phase, and Faddy is here right now so he can use his command instead of lynching him during a time he's absent.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
So you asked him to vote makes him scum.

He then votes for you is also scum.

I think you are the one OMGUSing there since you never even voted for him.

What? I didn't asked him to vote. I just said that I thought that he was keeping his option open even when he asked other players to vote.

And I thought that his reaction was kinda OMGUS because he never adressed me before that but after I called him out I was his top scum read. There is no escalation there, from null (I suppose) to scum. It seemed that he was bothered that I called him out.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah easiest Jester win of my life!

Was in trouble with that cabot flip but oh well...

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 FINAL VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Faddy (6 votes)
exodus - #766
FluxWaveZ - #970
SalvaPot - #1,015
Meatwad - #1,147
Fran - #1,193
malus - #1,219

Fran (2 votes)
Faddy - #863
Swamped - #1,173

exodus (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #904
Swamped - #905 #1,141

malus (1 votes)
Apollo - #1,077

SalvaPot (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,068

Post Counts:
Faddy: 132 exodus: 83 TheChuggernaut: 52 FluxWaveZ: 37 Fran: 33 Swamped: 32 EzekelRAGE: 31 malus: 23 SalvaPot: 21 Apollo: 15 Meatwad: 14

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Also funny how Fran said DCPat was scum yesterday for not voting but Fran has held his vote all day despite persistently pressuring me and looking absolutely nowhere else.
I noticed that, him and malus did the same thing. Its why i asked them what they plan to do if you are telling the truth.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Well played Faddy. I was really worried when you didn't put up another claim to defend yourself, but I was assured there would never be a jester. :(

Day 3 ends, no one is lynched
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No one has been lynched!

Night 3 begins now, and will end in:
4xdf7nhpe0

Commands will be accepted until 2 hours before the start of the next Day phase.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
On Night 3 only, players will be able to talk in this game thread until night actions are locked. No one will be lynched on that night so no votes will be allowed. There will be no posting frequency required during the night, feel free to post as much as you want.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
No one has been lynched!

Night 3 begins now, and will end in:
4xdf7nhpe0

Commands will be accepted until 2 hours before the start of the next Day phase.

It takes you 12 minutes to post the DCPat no lynch but you are out here stepping on my fun immediately.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! booo this mod