• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Why does everyone want me in a thunderdome? I thought I had a pretty solid last phase, but I guess that's what you get when you try to be more active...

My thunderdome would be Swamped and TheChuggernaut or alternatively Fran and TheChuggernaut.

Well you were very wrong about me. And that was your main thread of the day. Do you think you should be town read for that?

I have issues with Zeke here. Even if you aren't confirmed you should be solving the game and actively be able to tell us why you have been townie. Why you have taken the stances you have. Unfortunately many townies seem to have fallen for a policy lynch yesterday so they have very slim arguments about solving the game.

I still really think it is Fran and honestly he could be with anyone apart from me and Swamped.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to hear more on the scum reads of chuggs.

Can people pt down an argument to why you think he is scum? What is giving you this response to him. I personally have found him pretty open and honest in the game. I think he had good reasons to believe me yesterday. People should really elaborate here.

I will say that we perhaps shouldn't use the Thunderdome. Because if we miss the next is probably mylo so it isn't like scum can use it either.

I highly believe that since it is the day before MYLO/LYLO we should be hearing all PR claims in a somewhat timely manner tomorrow and the Thunderdome could get in the way of that.

Swamped I think you should just use the roleblock right now. There is no need to close off our options here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I have issues with Zeke here. Even if you aren't confirmed you should be solving the game and actively be able to tell us why you have been townie. Why you have taken the stances you have. .
Scumhunting = solving the game, which I said.

I have been very clear in all my stances ive taken.

*shrug*

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I always love scum! <3

I'll be back later with more input.

Think we're still waiting to hear from meatwad, and I think that's it. I'll compile the responses so there's a clear record of what people want (essentially, this is a scum reads list. Will be good to have this clear info for when the next scum flips).

Nope already put in my vote for who I think should be in the Thunderdome

Oct 25, 2017
I am entertaining the idea of scum Zeke, but unless something changes, he's probably like 4th on my list of people I want to lynch

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of you just throwing out things to see what sticks, how about you tell me where I havent been clear?

You say i havent been clear in my stances, prove it.
My triangle of exo fran and mal have to do with your power use and the discussion around it.

I don't know where you stand right now.

exodus didn't know where you stood on me yesterday.

All I am asking is for you to clarify your reads.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know where you stand right now.

exodus didn't know where you stood on me yesterday.

All I am asking is for you to clarify your reads.
I dont need to clarify, because I already have, especially in regards to you and your power. You asked directly.

Exo was mistaken and remembered. You can go back and read.

Im on mobile and not gonna be bother to dig up my quotes.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
ebwop - exo was mistaken and misremembered. He even went back and corrected himself. You can go back and read it.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to hear more on the scum reads of chuggs.

Can people pt down an argument to why you think he is scum? What is giving you this response to him. I personally have found him pretty open and honest in the game. I think he had good reasons to believe me yesterday. People should really elaborate here.

I will say that we perhaps shouldn't use the Thunderdome. Because if we miss the next is probably mylo so it isn't like scum can use it either.

I highly believe that since it is the day before MYLO/LYLO we should be hearing all PR claims in a somewhat timely manner tomorrow and the Thunderdome could get in the way of that.

Swamped I think you should just use the roleblock right now. There is no need to close off our options here.

4 player game, let's assume 3 scum. Usually about half the roster is PRs+scum. So maybe 4 PRs. Apollo, DCPat, Faddy. Maybe 1-2 more floating around. You're probably right in that a thunderdome could interfere with the info they could come forward with. And mylo is likely in 2 day phases and thunderdome won't be able to be used.

Hm...should I go with logic or showmanship

There is also the no turbo power which I can't see any downsides too (although it will lead to indecisiveness probably).

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I dont need to clarify, because I already have, especially in regards to you and your power. You asked directly.

Exo was mistaken and remembered. You can go back and read.

Im on mobile and not gonna be bother to dig up my quotes.

Yeah this is no good zeke.

You think I am town but all you are doing is being passive aggressive.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah this is no good zeke.

You think I am town but all you are doing is being passive aggressive.
If you reread my posts you would see my thoughts on everything you asked.i made a giant post on your claim. On my stance with exo and my thoughts on Fran and malus in relation to your power.

You are not reading, if you did, you would realize you were wrong in your exo read of me.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Zeke
you are going on a rage for no reason.

What do you think of the followwing people

Salva, Swamped, Flux, Chuggs. Are they all town to you? Why?

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Night actions are locked.

The thread is now closed for discussion until the day begins in 2 hours, please don't post anymore.

Day 4 begins, Faddy, the Town Governor, is eliminated
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Faddy has died!

Hello, and welcome to Simon Says!

You are a 1-shot Governor: once during the game, you can stop a lynch from happening after a Day ends but before the player's role is revealed by posting the command STOP IT! on the game thread; thus, the Day will end in a No Lynch.
You will have a strict 5-minute window to post the command every Day, be sure to not slip up and out yourself after that window is closed.
You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.
If you have any questions, please send a PM to Pedro.
Simon says: "After reading this message, please reply to it to confirm you received it".

Good luck!

Day 4 begins

Swamped is Simon, and Simon says:
"no turbo today!"

This Day phase will only end once 48 hours have passed, regardless of how many people voted for a single player.

Vote tool, and current majority:
http://vote.fireblend.com/98803/

This Day phase will end in:
2a9g6n2to9

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I overestimated the amount of time we had during the night phase. I really wanted to get something in before it ended, especially now that Faddy's dead.

Kill makes sense, as pretty much confirmed town next to Apollo at this point and the one who was actively trying to figure out the game the most. I'm not sure if this could also be used for misdirection in a lynch of a town Fran, since that was his top target, too.

That's certainly not the modifier you were talking about, Swamped. And it's also definitely not useful for us at this point of the game, but could have been later on.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Well that sucks but I can't say I'm surprised. Faddy being confirmed town and un-lynchable was just too much for Mafia to want to have around. I am surprised our protective role if we have one wasn't on top of that given the massive target on Faddy's back but oh well.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Well that sucks but I can't say I'm surprised. Faddy being confirmed town and un-lynchable was just too much for Mafia to want to have around. I am surprised our protective role if we have one wasn't on top of that given the massive target on Faddy's back but oh well.
Heavily doubtful that there's a doctor when we had 2 unlynchable town players.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who were you expecting to die instead?

I thought they'd look for a PR as faddy definitely wasn't gonna be able to stop another lynch, and I think it still would have been very doable to case against him

He definitely was not as confirmed IMO as people were making it out to he, DCPat being unlynchable too complicated that situation

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I thought they'd look for a PR as faddy definitely wasn't gonna be able to stop another lynch, and I think it still would have been very doable to case against him

He definitely was not as confirmed IMO as people were making it out to he, DCPat being unlynchable too complicated that situation
Most people saw the command as being a confirmation, including me. There was no way scum would have been able to do that; there's absolutely no way a case could have been made against Faddy again until things got truly desperate.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Most people saw the command as being a confirmation, including me. There was no way scum would have been able to do that; there's absolutely no way a case could have been made against Faddy again until things got truly desperate.

Then I would have expected them to keep him around until things end up truly desperate. Not that it matters much at this point since he did get killed.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA

after his role was confirmed I definitely felt the chances he wasn't town were extremely slim. A scum governor would be too OP imo

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Im not sure of the unlynchables being info that there isnt a doc. That may be to counter cabot, the TD and other possible vote manipulation powers scum may have?
Nope. There is not going to be an escape artist, a governor, and a doctor in a 14-player game with seemingly no multi night kill roles. Not even worth considering.

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Salvapot

Yeah, I'm not buying this. His scum read on Malus feels like a day 1 read, and even then it feels kind of weak. The majority of people were scum reading Faddy yesterday, and I feel like there's only so many variations of the same argument you can make. Malus showing up in everyone's scum list and on basically everyone's thunderdome list also makes me think he's being set up as a mislynch. I also don't see Malus and Salva being partners at all so getting a scum flip from Salva could mean we can avoid a mislynch also. I think this is the right way to go today

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
No turbo? This was a mechanic that was useful during Mylo/Lylo, now is kinda useless.

Faddy was another town unlynchable? That's crazy. Scum must have some good roles to counter something this OP.

I'm scumreading Chugger right now. I didn't liked how he acted yesterday regarding Faddy. He paid no attention to all the suspicious things Faddy did and just townreaded him. Like he knew Faddy's aligment. I also didn't liked how he said that I was a scum read but gave no arguments because he was afraid that I would destroy them. What is that? How can I defend myself about that. To me it seemed that he was trying to jump on that wagon with nothing to back it up.

Oct 25, 2017
No turbo? This was a mechanic that was useful during Mylo/Lylo, now is kinda useless.

Faddy was another town unlynchable? That's crazy. Scum must have some good roles to counter something this OP.

I'm scumreading Chugger right now. I didn't liked how he acted yesterday regarding Faddy. He paid no attention to all the suspicious things Faddy did and just townreaded him. Like he knew Faddy's aligment. I also didn't liked how he said that I was a scum read but gave no arguments because he was afraid that I would destroy them. What is that? How can I defend myself about that. To me it seemed that he was trying to jump on that wagon with nothing to back it up.

"I don't like how you correctly town read the townie."

Come on.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yeah, I'm not buying this. His scum read on Malus feels like a day 1 read, and even then it feels kind of weak. The majority of people were scum reading Faddy yesterday, and I feel like there's only so many variations of the same argument you can make. Malus showing up in everyone's scum list and on basically everyone's thunderdome list also makes me think he's being set up as a mislynch. I also don't see Malus and Salva being partners at all so getting a scum flip from Salva could mean we can avoid a mislynch also. I think this is the right way to go today

I agree with this. Dropping a vote at the top of the day with little explanation of why also doesn't sit well with me

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Mal was on a lot of ppl's list, including yours as well. Ho

What would a town flip on Salva make you think about malus?

what would your thoughts on malus be if salva is town? Is malus guaranteed scum then?

Other than salva, who else did you have a problem listing malus in their TD? I skimmed and around 5-6 ppl had him on there, including yourself.

Oct 25, 2017
And at the risk of sounding OMGUS, boiling down my defense of Faddy to that just comes off as really disingenuous and is just making me scum read Fran more. That's real weak.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
"I don't like how you correctly town read the townie."

Come on.

If you are scum you already know his aligment. There were several things wrong about Faddy, not only his role relation to the design of the game but also how he behaved like all the PR fishing. Most of us had doubts about his aligment but you just never doubted him.

That proggresion is off. I find a lot more believable Swamped, who also townreaded Faddy but expressed doubts about his role and how he played than you that just accepted everything.

Oct 25, 2017
Mal was on a lot of ppl's list, including yours as well. Ho

What would a town flip on Salva make you think about malus?

what would your thoughts on malus be if salva is town? Is malus guaranteed scum then?

Other than salva, who else did you have a problem listing malus in their TD? I skimmed and around 5-6 ppl had him on there, including yourself.

Yeah, I'm not going to pretend that he wasn't in mine. Malus always comes across as suss as hell and I've misread him in the past because of that. Seeing all the other people listing him in their list gave me pause though, and that read from Salva really pushed it over the edge for me. I wouldn't say it automatically makes him scum, but I don't think it would look great