• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
If you are scum you already know his aligment. There were several things wrong about Faddy, not only his role relation to the design of the game but also how he behaved like all the PR fishing. Most of us had doubts about his aligment but you just never doubted him.

That proggresion is off. I find a lot more believable Swamped, who also townreaded Faddy but expressed doubts about his role and how he played than you that just accepted everything.

I said over and over that his claim made no sense as a scum play. Coupled that with Faddy being one of two players that had done something clearly pro town this entire game and yeah, I was pretty sure he was town.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
This is Chugger reaction after people started calling out Faddy for his role:

I believe Faddy and I'm pretty against testing out his power. I think it's a waste of time especially because anyone who thinks he lying isn't going to buy it even if he ends up not getting lynched. This could could get us lost for a few days and I think I would rather just look elsewhere.

When asked what he thought about 2 unlynchables he says this:

Someone pointed this out earlier, but I'm thinking this is a counter for scum getting the thunderdome if anything.

And when someone points out that town has other ways to deal with the thunderdome he answer:

I'm starting to come around to the idea. Having scum with the power to no lynch seems busted as fuck so I could see that not being a thing. Still though, I think he's town and I think this is a waste of time so I would rather not.

He acknowledges that town Faddy's role was not a counter to the thunderdome but he still don't doubt the claim.

He didn't posted anything when we talked about all the rolefishing.

And this 2 caught my attention:

When Faddy asked to lynch Meatwad to prove his role (which made no sense) he said this:

I would get behind a Meatwad lynch. The only reasons I backed down from that was because I thought Faddy was on some crazy shit

He also used the same words as Faddy to describe Exodus:

Yeah, this is why I think Exodus is wrong town. Scum have no idea if you're actually telling the truth so for all they know, you're bluffing and this is going to get you killed.

To me it seemed that he really tried to suck up to Faddy. He never questioned his claims or how he played, just accepted everything and followed him with everything that he said. He even voted DCPat D2 after Faddy asked him to vote for him even when he said that he didn't liked it.

Oct 25, 2017
EzekelRAGE

So I went back and looked at the players who put Malus in the thunderdome and unless I missed someone, it's you, me, Fran, Salva, Swamped, Exodus, and Apollo.

So of those 7, I obviously don't scum read myself, and Apollo is not scum. I still feel pretty good about Swamped and I'm still leaning town on Exodus too, so I would say the others that could be scum there are you and Fran.

Oct 25, 2017
To me it seemed that he really tried to suck up to Faddy. He never questioned his claims or how he played, just accepted everything and followed him with everything that he said. He even voted DCPat D2 after Faddy asked him to vote for him even when he said that he didn't liked it.

Man, you went along with that DC lynch just the same as I did. Don't give me that.

And why would I need to suck up to Faddy if scum team was going to kill him.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Man, you went along with that DC lynch just the same as I did. Don't give me that.

Because scum would hope town would focus more on people critical of Faddy as potential suspects post death?

Not that I'm making an accusation here. It's just an observation

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Salva and Fran.

Pick one.

That's where we should lynch today
I'm fully on board with you on this one.

Not leaning more towards one or the other right now, but this is how I feel. Both of them have been trying to build a similar case against malus as "null, but potentially leaning towards scum" for a while now, and have been building similar cases against exodus with Fran trying to establish a connection between exodus and cabot, and exodus having been one of Salva's top scum reads (along with my predecessor).

I don't buy it.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
EzekelRAGE

So I went back and looked at the players who put Malus in the thunderdome and unless I missed someone, it's you, me, Fran, Salva, Swamped, Exodus, and Apollo.

So of those 7, I obviously don't scum read myself, and Apollo is not scum. I still feel pretty good about Swamped and I'm still leaning town on Exodus too, so I would say the others that could be scum there are you and Fran.
What do t you like about my reasoning for putting malus in the td?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Swamped, Malus, and Chugg are my top scum currently.

Swamped especially so. She kept talking as if she was good with the Faddy lynch but she kept trying to find a reason to start a lynch train against someone else. She went in on me when I started getting some heat.

I think she's scum and didn't want to waste a lynch on an unlynchable. She avoided the thunderdome because we were too on the nose with our picks.

You could argue that she was playing pro town by asking for input on her Simon power, but I think that's just intelligent play by an experienced player.

Thoughts?

Vote: Swamped

Oct 25, 2017

Swamped especially so. She kept talking as if she was good with the Faddy lynch but she kept trying to find a reason to start a lynch train against someone else. She went in on me when I started getting some heat.

I think she's scum and didn't want to waste a lynch on an unlynchable. She avoided the thunderdome because we were too on the nose with our picks.

You could argue that she was playing pro town by asking for input on her Simon power, but I think that's just intelligent play by an experienced player.

Thoughts?

No no no.

Fran or Salva.

I believe in you, Exodus

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't agree that Salva is scum. He was early-ish on the lynch train on Faddy. I am maintaining that I don't think scum wanted Faddy lynched. But hey, Salva is a long time player and he could certainly fool me.

I'm coming up with theories but my brain hurts from all the WIFOM.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fair enough. Is that the only reason you're scum reading him?
LOL
Vote: Salvapot

Yeah, I'm not buying this. His scum read on Malus feels like a day 1 read, and even then it feels kind of weak. The majority of people were scum reading Faddy yesterday, and I feel like there's only so many variations of the same argument you can make. Malus showing up in everyone's scum list and on basically everyone's thunderdome list also makes me think he's being set up as a mislynch. I also don't see Malus and Salva being partners at all so getting a scum flip from Salva could mean we can avoid a mislynch also. I think this is the right way to go today
LMAO.

So that is your move.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Thoughts?

Honestly, I am with you on this one and those are my 3 top picks now. I absolutely ABSOLUTELY dislike having to be againsst Swamped because she is one of my favorite players but damn do I dislike her not going for the thunderdome, I honestly wouldn´t have mind at all if I was picked for it, it was the best move for this day I think BECAUSE we all had input on it and we kinda knew scum was going to target faddy.

My suspicion on malus is not new and I can elaborate on it, he has been coasting and throwing shade around, but honestly he has fixated on me and of course I don't like that. Of all 3, he used to be my top but now I'll see he is the les likely to be scum.

I wanted to put a vote up first because right now its the best way to do it, no train to take advantage on and I wanted reactions and reactions I got.

Goddamit chuggs I have called you zeke light for a while now, but last day and night I noticed something. You are just light light. You rarely commited to anything and just parroted what everyone else said, rarely trying to get in anyones sight, posting a looot but really just shaking the pot but not dipping his tortilla on the heat.

Its weird that exodus has become a town read for me, but he played last day in a way I can only see a townie play.

Swampy, please tell me you are not scum. Please tell me why you didn't thunderdome. Uggh.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You know what else would be ok? A vote for Salva or Fran
I would vote Fran over salva if it was a TD. Fran was in the same boat as malus in regards to the faddy claim.

Salva, i havent been paying much attention to tbh. I remember on day 2 that I made a mental note that his posts seemed fillery/focused mostly on mechanical talk.

Can I get a summary from on both?
I don't agree that Salva is scum. He was early-ish on the lynch train on Faddy. I am maintaining that I don't think scum wanted Faddy lynched. But hey, Salva is a long time player and he could certainly fool me.

I'm coming up with theories but my brain hurts from all the WIFOM.
You mentiioned salva, is Fran lumped in with the faddy lynch train as well?

Oct 25, 2017
Its weird that exodus has become a town read for me, but he played last day in a way I can only see a townie play.

Swampy, please tell me you are not scum. Please tell me why you didn't thunderdome. Uggh.

It's not weird at all. He's one of the few that agree with you, so you're trying to pocket him. You guys are just being transparent now.

Swamped has an exchange with Faddy that makes it pretty obvious why she didn't thunderdome. You aren't even trying with this.

Oct 25, 2017
I would vote Fran over salva if it was a TD. Fran was in the same boat as malus in regards to the faddy claim.

Salva, i havent been paying much attention to tbh. I remember on day 2 that I made a mental note that his posts seemed fillery/focused mostly on mechanical talk.

Can I get a summary from on both?

Salva has been posting basically nothing but filler the entire game aside from his pretty weak Malus read that just feels like something someone would say on day 1 and not 4 days into the game. I think Faddy laid out a pretty good case for Fran earlier.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
It's not weird at all. He's one of the few that agree with you, so you're trying to pocket him. You guys are just being transparent now.

Swamped has an exchange with Faddy that makes it pretty obvious why she didn't thunderdome. You aren't even trying with this.

You might be right. I'm gonna take a break for the evening and come back with fresh reads later.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

I gave my reasons to vote DC. Yours were parroting Faddy's.

And you are not the only one scum member left. Maybe the others didn't wanted to leave a confirmed townie alive.

This can't be coincidence:

I never said you were strong town. I said you were wrong town.

Yeah, this is why I think Exodus is wrong town

Just look at the reads Faddy posted (post #1026):

Here is where I am at.

Town is something like me, Chuggs, exodus, meatwad, Apollo.

Lighter town is swamped, zeke and flux.

Scum is in fran, malus, salva.

That is how I see the game right now.

And now looks at the reads that Chugger posted (post #1068)

So here's where I'm at right now. My search function is being kind of funky so I'm basing these reads on memory

I think Apollo and Faddy are town. I'm pretty confident about this.

I've come around on Swamped. I like how she handled yesterday and I'm leaning pretty town on her at this moment.

I'm also leaning town on Exodus and Meatwad. I think Exodus has been off base for a lot of this game, but it feels more like wrong town then scum. Meatwad seems like he has a PR

After this I would put Zeke, Flux, and Malus. Zeke seems like Zeke, but he seems kind of different then he usually does and I can't place why. I'm going to keep an eye on him for now. I felt good about NF and that's the same for Flux, but I still have a few doubts here. Malus is and will always be someone who I'm not sure of.

I'm leaning scum on Fran and Salva at this moment. I haven't really changed my opinion about Salva since day 2. I feel better about my read on him at Fran right now, and I want to get some actual posts from Fran, but for he comes in and destroys my argument so I'm okay with going after Salva today.

Vote: Salvapot

See something similar? They are basically the same reads.

And now he wants to be town leader like Faddy forcing us to choose between two options:

Salva and Fran.

Pick one.

That's where we should lynch today

Even when he didn't make a case about why I'm scum and is actually afraid to do it:

and I want to get some actual posts from Fran, but for he comes in and destroys my argument so I'm okay with going after Salva today.

He just spend all game parroting Faddy and sucking up to him.

vote:TheChuggernaut

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Oh, come one now. Who is my teammate then, if you are so sure I'm scum?

And what if I am town, when would that put you?

Hell, I'll help you out, if I flip and I´m town, you are obvious scum them. Makes sense, right?

You only latched on to me today because I made a vote first~

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, come one now. Who is my teammate then, if you are so sure I'm scum?

And what if I am town, when would that put you?

Hell, I'll help you out, if I flip and I´m town, you are obvious scum them. Makes sense, right?

You only latched on to me today because I made a vote first~

Fran. I think I've made this pretty clear.

If you're town then I'm probably dead. It's a good thing you aren't

I latched onto you because that was a weak read. I've also had you in my "lean scum" list since day 2, but it seems that you "forgot" that. And now you're scum reading Swamped? Since when? And over the thunderdome thing that she gave a reason for?

Oct 25, 2017
I gave my reasons to vote DC. Yours were parroting Faddy's.

And you are not the only one scum member left. Maybe the others didn't wanted to leave a confirmed townie alive.

This can't be coincidence:

Just look at the reads Faddy posted (post #1026):

And now looks at the reads that Chugger posted (post #1068)

See something similar? They are basically the same reads.

And now he wants to be town leader like Faddy forcing us to choose between two options:

Even when he didn't make a case about why I'm scum and is actually afraid to do it:

He just spend all game parroting Faddy and sucking up to him.

vote:TheChuggernaut

Oh no, I had similar reads as someone who was town.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Heading to bed now but bah I super messed up. Real [insert mafia username] moment there. It didn't even occur to me that this no turbo power would have been extremely useful in lylo. Ughbhhhhhdd just lynch me already

Faddy above convinced me not to thunderdome, but I really should have. Hoping the next person does as that's probably the only chance we get.

Uhhjjjjjhhhghjhggh this is going down as number 7 in my Top 10 Mafiera Regrets. I take full blame for this, but I sure wish someone had taken the chance to tell me during the night phase...

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heading to bed now but bah I super messed up. Real [insert mafia username] moment there. It didn't even occur to me that this no turbo power would have been extremely useful in lylo. Ughbhhhhhdd just lynch me already

Faddy above convinced me not to thunderdome, but I really should have. Hoping the next person does as that's probably the only chance we get.

Uhhjjjjjhhhghjhggh this is going down as number 7 in my Top 10 Mafiera Regrets. I take full blame for this, but I sure wish someone had taken the chance to tell me during the night phase...
I mean, literally everyone gave you thunderdome recommendations. Even you said your picks.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I'm convinced there is scum between TheChuggernaut and Swamped though I don't think they both are. Right now I'm more suspicious of TheChuggernaut. As I said yesterday, scum would not want to lynch Faddy, since it would probably result in a no lynch and they can't use him for distraction today. TheChuggernauts defense today hasn't really convinced me. What made you town read Faddy this much that you would follow him to vote for Meatwad who Faddy himself said may have a power role? This seems very opportunistic to me where you can say that Faddy was first to suggest this move.

vote: TheChuggernaut

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
and have been building similar cases against exodus with Fran trying to establish a connection between exodus and cabot,

That was a D1 read. We are at D4 now. I have changed my reads for Exo since that time. I think he is town. I also think that Swamped is town. If she were scum she would have used the thunderdome between 2 townies today. She fucked up but it reads as a town fuck up. Apollo is town.

If Chugger is scum Meatwad and Salva aren't. Chugger jumped quickly to Faddy's suggestion of lynching him so I don't think they are partners. Now is trying to create a thunderdome (when there is no need to do it, he is just trying to consolidate votes early in the day) between me and Salva. I don't believe that he would put a scum partner in that thunderdome.

I think the scum team is Chugger, Malus and someone else. Maybe Zeke or you, but that depends of Chugger's flip.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

This reads as fake concern. Why choose the turbo?

If you didnt want to choose TD, why not the rb one to save us a kill tonight?
If she were scum she would have used the thunderdome between 2 townies today. She fucked up but it reads as a town fuck up. Apollo is town.
I can see a world where scum would not choose the turbo to set up this type of response.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
That was a D1 read. We are at D4 now. I have changed my reads for Exo since that time. I think he is town. I also think that Swamped is town. If she were scum she would have used the thunderdome between 2 townies today. She fucked up but it reads as a town fuck up. Apollo is town.

If Chugger is scum Meatwad and Salva aren't. Chugger jumped quickly to Faddy's suggestion of lynching him so I don't think they are partners. Now is trying to create a thunderdome (when there is no need to do it, he is just trying to consolidate votes early in the day) between me and Salva. I don't believe that he would put a scum partner in that thunderdome.

I think the scum team is Chugger, Malus and someone else. Maybe Zeke or you, but that depends of Chugger's flip.
I'm not sure this is really the case. As Swamped said herself, no turbo would be devastating for scum in lylo, since they can't rush the lynch. So they could get rid of it now in case Swamped gets lynched and scum loses access to Simon. If she survives, she can easily hand the power to her teammate who can then activate a thunderdome.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure this is really the case. As Swamped said herself, no turbo would be devastating for scum in lylo, since they can't rush the lynch. So they could get rid of it now in case Swamped gets lynched and scum loses access to Simon. If she survives, she can easily hand the power to her teammate who can then activate a thunderdome.

The thunderdome can't be used in mylo/lylo.

Oct 25, 2017
Malus, my man. You are doing backflips on that Faddy thing. Again, your premise is completely wrong. Scum would think he's lying too and think they could push for an easy lynch there. Do me a favor and honestly think about the game with that in a mind.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
But we won't be in mylo/lylo in the next day phase (I hope), so maybe they prioritize getting the no turbo out of the way.

If scum has 3 members and we mislynch today we are in mylo.

Lmao Fran. You jump on me for using the same pharse as Faddy and then turn around and use the same pharse that I did. Oh, and it's the same switch on Exodus that Salva has

What? I didn't. I called you out because both of you used the exact words "wrong town". I never called him out that.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Malus, my man. You are doing backflips on that Faddy thing. Again, your premise is completely wrong. Scum would think he's lying too and think they could push for an easy lynch there. Do me a favor and honestly think about the game with that in a mind.

And your argument is wrong. Why would Faddy lie if he were town? And they knew that he wasn't scum so they have no doubts that he isn't lying.