• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
And your argument is wrong. Why would Faddy lie if he were town? And they knew that he wasn't scum so they have no doubts that he isn't lying.

Why on earth would they think that? Scum knows the balance of the team and has every reason to think Faddy is just bluffing and using a fake claim for no reason. Why would they think there's two people they can't lynch?

Oct 25, 2017
If you want to kill me then go for it, but if you don't kill Fran or Salva after I die then my ghost will come back and haunt you.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
It's on the same page man

Why the first quote has my name? Besides that, I wasn't using your words. I just was telling Flux that he was making assumptions on really old info.

Why on earth would they think that? Scum knows the balance of the team and has every reason to think Faddy is just bluffing and using a fake claim for no reason. Why would they think there's two people they can't lynch?

How would scum know Faddy's role? They don't know the balance of the game as they don't know what powers town have.

If scum knows that Faddy isn't scum they know that he would gain nothing lying. They always knew that he was telling the truth because a Faddy lying as town makes no sense.

Fran, do you honestly think Malus is just bussing me here?

Because it's pretty obvious at this point that you were parroting and sucking up to Faddy and there is a real possibility of lynching you today. Why wouldn't a partner bus you and try to gain townie points. If there are 3 scum partners I expect one of you to bus and the other that would try to defend or create a case on another player.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA

If I was on the scum team I would not have assumed Faddy was lying. Despite how outrageous his claimed seemed at the time, Town members have no incentive to lie and lying usually backfires on Town. In this case Faddy's claim caused town to lynch him. Good thing he was telling the truth.

Nah scum knew Faddy was legit that's why they killed him because he had them spooked.

Oct 25, 2017
Why the first quote has my name? Besides that, I wasn't using your words. I just was telling Flux that he was making assumptions on really old info.

How would scum know Faddy's role? They don't know the balance of the game as they don't know what powers town have.

If scum knows that Faddy isn't scum they know that he would gain nothing lying. They always knew that he was telling the truth because a Faddy lying as town makes no sense.

Because it's pretty obvious at this point that you were parroting and sucking up to Faddy and there is a real possibility of lynching you today. Why wouldn't a partner bus you and try to gain townie points. If there are 3 scum partners I expect one of you to bus and the other that would try to defend or create a case on another player.

Sorry, mistake with the formatting. And it's similar. It's almost like your initial argument wasn't that good.

They have a better handle on the game balance then most players. It's a lot easier for scum to look at their roles and be all "That seems like it wouldn't be in this game." then it would for a townie.

Okay, so let's see if I follow your argument for scum Chugg. I sucked up to Faddy to get him to town read me and got it to the point where he would be very unlikely to go for me, and then I killed him instead of going after people who were actually scum reading me.

Oct 25, 2017
So why would you (who allegedly doesn't know the balance of the game) believe there are two unlynchable players, while someone who knows the balance of the game should not?
That doesn't make any sense.

I. EXPLAINED. THIS. ALREADY. I have been over why I believed Faddy numerous times at this point. I'm not doing this again.

Oct 25, 2017
If I was on the scum team I would not have assumed Faddy was lying. Despite how outrageous his claimed seemed at the time, Town members have no incentive to lie and lying usually backfires on Town. In this case Faddy's claim caused town to lynch him. Good thing he was telling the truth.

Nah scum knew Faddy was legit that's why they killed him because he had them spooked.

Fran was over here speculating that he was a neutral at one point. They had no idea if he was even town or not.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so let's see if I follow your argument for scum Chugg. I sucked up to Faddy to get him to town read me and got it to the point where he would be very unlikely to go for me, and then I killed him instead of going after people who were actually scum reading me.

Because he was a confirmed townie? Also you aren't the only scum left. Your partners could have decided to kill him.

Fran was over here speculating that he was a neutral at one point. They had no idea if he was even town or not.

If I were scum and he was a neutral, why would I try to lynch him? What could I gain from that? Even more, why would I try to lynch an unlynchable neutral?

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Well Chuggernaut I must admit I was a bit unnerved by your readiness to jump on the lynch train with Faddy after he suggested lynching me. Like you just jumped on the chance to lynch a townie the second another townie brought it up. But I'm not so sure actual scum would really be that transparent.

Fran was Faddy's biggest critic of the past day phase and supported lynching Faddy. Could be sus, but Faddy's actions were suspect and I certainly didn't see a reason to take his role claim at face value. So Fran had reasons to be skeptical of Faddy

Malus, I don't have a good read on. I'd love to hear other arguments tbh

Oct 25, 2017
Well Chuggernaut I must admit I was a bit unnerved by your readiness to jump on the lynch train with Faddy after he suggested lynching me. Like you just jumped on the chance to lynch a townie the second another townie brought it up. But I'm not so sure actual scum would really be that transparent.

It's really not as weird as Fran wants to pretend it is. You were one of my first scum reads on day 1 and the only reason I stopped was I thought that Faddy was doing some crazy 4D play pretending that you were a cop. And then when that was gone you slotted right back into my read list

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

Swamped (2 votes)
exodus - #1,412
SalvaPot - #1,418

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
Fran - #1,427
malus - #1,438

Fran (1 votes)
FluxWaveZ - #1,410

SalvaPot (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,391

malus (0 votes)
SalvaPot - #1,383 #1,418

Not voting: Swamped, Meatwad, EzekelRAGE, Apollo

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 41 Fran: 14 EzekelRAGE: 10 SalvaPot: 8 FluxWaveZ: 7 malus: 7 Meatwad: 6 exodus: 5 Apollo: 3 Swamped: 1

Current Countdown:
2a9g6n2to9

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
You think everyone not pushing for Faddy was scum?

Not really. It's more like how they treated the claim. I can't scumread Apollo as I don't believe that she would kill a partner D1 and not try to take credit of it. She is semi-confirmed town for me. Swamped proggresion felt townie. She started believing but expressed doubts about it and was in the middle ground most of the time. I can accept that because Faddy was a strong town read with a bad claim. Zeke is weird. I would expect him to doubt the claim but was pretty null about it. That's why I'm suspicious of Zeke.

I think those where the one who didn't pushed Faddy. Did I missed someone?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Faddy had to die, he was confirmed and took on a leader role. I imagine it doesnt matter who was town read on his reads at that point.

Oct 25, 2017
Not really. It's more like how they treated the claim. I can't scumread Apollo as I don't believe that she would kill a partner D1 and not try to take credit of it. She is semi-confirmed town for me. Swamped proggresion felt townie. She started believing but expressed doubts about it and was in the middle ground most of the time. I can accept that because Faddy was a strong town read with a bad claim. Zeke is weird. I would expect him to doubt the claim but was pretty null about it. That's why I'm suspicious of Zeke.

I think those where the one who didn't pushed Faddy. Did I missed someone?

So then there's reason for scum to push for his lynch because there had to be scum there

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Chuggs, what happens if fran is town? Then you go for Salva?

iirc you said both of them cant be scum together?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced there is scum between TheChuggernaut and Swamped though I don't think they both are. Right now I'm more suspicious of TheChuggernaut. As I said yesterday, scum would not want to lynch Faddy, since it would probably result in a no lynch and they can't use him for distraction today. TheChuggernauts defense today hasn't really convinced me. What made you town read Faddy this much that you would follow him to vote for Meatwad who Faddy himself said may have a power role? This seems very opportunistic to me where you can say that Faddy was first to suggest this move.

vote: TheChuggernaut
So pocketing Faddy via sheeping, and also intent on not voting for him because of the possibility that he was indeed an unlynchable, and thus losing their chance at a D3 mislynch? It's a possibility.

Swamped has given me weird vibes, and I really don't like that post about why she chose the current modifier.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If there were 4 scum from the start, then now it'd be 7 v 3.
If we mislynch, it goes 5 v 3 for D5.
Then on D6, it's 3 v 3.

The next day phase wouldn't be MYLO if we mislynch today, right?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I know your read on exodus was early on, but I was pointing out similarities concerning your reads with SalvaPot, which continue. It's like trying to seed suspicion on certain players early on in case a momentum picks up later on, and then you can ride it. Just like that comment you made about me potentially being scum or Zeke.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
But we don't lose when it's 3v3.

Yes, we do. Scum can tie the vote and kill the next night.

Most gamerunners end the game directly.

I know your read on exodus was early on, but I was pointing out similarities concerning your reads with SalvaPot, which continue. It's like trying to seed suspicion on certain players early on in case a momentum picks up later on, and then you can ride it. Just like that comment you made about me potentially being scum or Zeke.

Did you read what I said about Exo? Didn't you also weird how both of them interacted?

And that read about you is only if we have 3 more scum members. I have pretty much everyone else as town, as I said in that post. So, if the scum team were 4, one of you 2 should be the other scum partner.

Right now I'm leaning Zeke over you. His vote right now reeks of scum jumping on the easy wagon.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, we do. Scum can tie the vote and kill the next night.

Most gamerunners end the game directly.
I guess there's that, unless we have someone who can manipulate the vote for town like scum did. The win condition does state: "You are aligned with Mafia and win when your faction controls the majority of votes at day start."

Did you read what I said about Exo? Didn't you also weird how both of them interacted?
Are you talking about Chuggernaut and exodus here?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Apollo, between Fran, Chuggernaut, and Swamped, who do you think would most likely be scum? Or would none of them be?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I guess there's that, unless we have someone who can manipulate the vote for town like scum did. The win condition does state: "You are aligned with Mafia and win when your faction controls the majority of votes at day start."

Are you talking about Chuggernaut and exodus here?

Exodus and Cabot. He made a list with 3 nulls and added him to that list but then saying that he didn't liked his vote. To me it seemed that he was trying to create some space between them in case that he had to bus him. But now I don't think so.

but.............there wasnt a wagon

*shrug*

Chugger has been trying to create a thunderwagon between salva and me since day started. Of course there was a wagon.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and if I was scum I would of just passed it to another scum mate and Fran would be in an actual thunderdome right now. You're kidding yourself if you think scum wouldn't of played the thunderdome card yet

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Bahhhhh I'm still cringing. Spec chat is throwing tomatoes at me. Well, the good news is that even without a thunderdome we can still lynch scum today. We've had two days of attempted town lynches, so let's do this.

I just compiled everyone's top thunderdome choices.

Malus and Salva or Fran and Salva.
Either malus/exodus or malus/salva.
I would dome Fran and Salva but that is going all out into one world

Maybe one of them and Zeke or Malus.

Maybe Salva and Malus is the best bet to definitely have scum in the dome. They aren't together and to me it is very unlikely they are both town.
I like the talk of me getting thunderdomed to be honest, I love the attention and I agree pairing me up with Malus or fran.
I would like to see any combo of malus, Fran, and exodus in the td.

Exodus for reasons I outlined earlier.

Mal/Fran for sort of the same reasons. The way they pushed faddy about the claim. Also seemed like they waited to see a bandwagon form b4 voting.
Now that I'm home, voting malus and salva for thunderdome
1) Malus and Chugg
2) Malus and Fran
3) Malus and Salva

As long as Malus is in there I'm good.
Why does everyone want me in a thunderdome? I thought I had a pretty solid last phase, but I guess that's what you get when you try to be more active...

My thunderdome would be Swamped and TheChuggernaut or alternatively Fran and TheChuggernaut.

My top was Salva vs Malus, but Fran vs Zeke was a second wild card choice.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
There's one forming, however, that's undeniable. But it doesn't mean the target's wrong, either.

Chugger has been trying to create a thunderwagon between salva and me since day started. Of course there was a wagon.
Seems we disagree on what a wagon is.

Oh, and if I was scum I would of just passed it to another scum mate and Fran would be in an actual thunderdome right now. You're kidding yourself if you think scum wouldn't of played the thunderdome card yet
this is very wifom isnt it?