• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
This reads as fake concern. Why choose the turbo?

If you didnt want to choose TD, why not the rb one to save us a kill tonight?

I can see a world where scum would not choose the turbo to set up this type of response.

I knowwwww. Just lynch me already. The RB power however does not stop a kill, as it only takes affect during the day (so, powers like Apollo's, Cabot's and Faddy's). So had I chosen RB it would have just been a normal day, and I wanted to do something different. But really, RB was the safest choice.

Actually, maybe I should I chosen vote stealing, as that is a power better in my hands than scum's. But that power isn't allowed during lylo either, so hopefully we're ok on that front.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say this: not playing the thunderdome card means Simon can tell us if tomorrow is Mylo or not. So at least we have that going for us

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

Fran (3 votes)
FluxWaveZ - #1,410
EzekelRAGE - #1,478
TheChuggernaut - #1,482

Swamped (2 votes)
exodus - #1,412
SalvaPot - #1,418

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
Fran - #1,427
malus - #1,438

SalvaPot (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,391 #1,482

malus (0 votes)
SalvaPot - #1,383 #1,418

Not voting: Swamped, Meatwad, Apollo

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 51 EzekelRAGE: 20 Fran: 19 FluxWaveZ: 15 SalvaPot: 8 malus: 7 Meatwad: 6 exodus: 5 Swamped: 3 Apollo: 3

Current Countdown:
2a9g6n2to9

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Malus seems to be THE number 1 most scumread player. Followed by Salva and Fran, and some Chugg here and there

I'm voting Malus. His top scum reads are me, Chuggs and Fran. Did he just pick the loudest people? I just feel like his posts don't do a lot to really dig deep and scumhunt. Plus that cabot vote on him D1 is still sticking out to me.

I'm convinced there is scum between TheChuggernaut and Swamped though I don't think they both are. Right now I'm more suspicious of TheChuggernaut. As I said yesterday, scum would not want to lynch Faddy, since it would probably result in a no lynch and they can't use him for distraction today. TheChuggernauts defense today hasn't really convinced me. What made you town read Faddy this much that you would follow him to vote for Meatwad who Faddy himself said may have a power role? This seems very opportunistic to me where you can say that Faddy was first to suggest this move.

vote: TheChuggernaut

This post just feels like he randomly chose to scumread Chuggs instead of me, even though the exact same reasoning could be applied to me. He hasn't really dug into why I'm less likely to be scum than Chuggs. In fact, I feel there is more reason to scumread me now given my gaffe (I honestly didn't think about how useful the turbo power could be in lylo!!).

This was after Faddy is the confirmed lynch. Bomb is certainly not the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Faddy was about to get lynched. Malus was the hammer on that vote. Malus seems quite concerned that he could die. Also, remember how reticent he was to put that last vote on Faddy? Maybe the scum team figured there was a bomb role around, perhaps to counter cabot's role.

I'm not sure what to think of exodus. On the one hand it looks like his vote was what made Faddy claim in the first place and he also voiced some doubt about the claim initially, but he was then quite quick to believe the claim despite heavily scum reading Faddy before. At the moment I think I would place him in "lean town" but I will certainly keep an eye on him.

I strongly believe exo is town. He basically did one whole wifom cycle with Faddy today, which often happens to me as well.

The first reaction is to doubt the claim (scum read). Then you start to think about what if the claim is real (town read) but when you think more about it you go back to your initial reaction of doubting the claim (scum read). Same thing happened in MafiEra when CeeCee shot Stan.

At the moment my scum team would be Faddy, Swamped, TheChuggernaut.

Faddy because of the claim, which I still believe is fake. This can be easily tested without much risk by lynching him today.

Also this is just clutching at straws. Fran isn't the only player that knows Verelios and why would Swamped not be scum in that situation?

Swamped and TheChuggernaut seem to be perfectly okay to go along with Faddys claim. And while Swamped claimed she kind of had a blind spot for TheChuggernaut, their interaction earlier today sounded fake to me with both suddenly agreeing that Zeke is scum.

Malus goes from lean town on exo to strong town. But the reasoning in each post is exactly the same?! To me, it feels like malus read the room that exo was likely not going to get lynched since many players started townreading him during the course of D3.

VOTE: Malus

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This was after Faddy is the confirmed lynch. Bomb is certainly not the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Faddy was about to get lynched. Malus was the hammer on that vote. Malus seems quite concerned that he could die. Also, remember how reticent he was to put that last vote on Faddy? Maybe the scum team figured there was a bomb role around, perhaps to counter cabot's role.
I thought about it, but didn't voice it. We had just come from a game where Faddy was the bomb.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
On D2, the lynch choices were between DCPat (4 double votes), malus (3 double votes), exo (2 double votes) and Salva (2 double votes). Wasn't much vote switching going on, but seems
Vote: Salvapot

Yeah, I'm not buying this. His scum read on Malus feels like a day 1 read, and even then it feels kind of weak. The majority of people were scum reading Faddy yesterday, and I feel like there's only so many variations of the same argument you can make. Malus showing up in everyone's scum list and on basically everyone's thunderdome list also makes me think he's being set up as a mislynch. I also don't see Malus and Salva being partners at all so getting a scum flip from Salva could mean we can avoid a mislynch also. I think this is the right way to go today

I will counter this. There are likely only 2 scum left. Yet malus is on at least 6-7 people's list. How is this a setup for a mislynch?

Oct 25, 2017
On D2, the lynch choices were between DCPat (4 double votes), malus (3 double votes), exo (2 double votes) and Salva (2 double votes). Wasn't much vote switching going on, but seems

I will counter this. There are likely only 2 scum left. Yet malus is on at least 6-7 people's list. How is this a setup for a mislynch?

I feel like they could of easily seen where the wind was blowing and tried to jump on it.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, we do. Scum can tie the vote and kill the next night.

Most gamerunners end the game directly.

Did you read what I said about Exo? Didn't you also weird how both of them interacted?

And that read about you is only if we have 3 more scum members. I have pretty much everyone else as town, as I said in that post. So, if the scum team were 4, one of you 2 should be the other scum partner.

Right now I'm leaning Zeke over you. His vote right now reeks of scum jumping on the easy wagon.
Not if you steal a vote.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bahhhhh I'm still cringing. Spec chat is throwing tomatoes at me. Well, the good news is that even without a thunderdome we can still lynch scum today. We've had two days of attempted town lynches, so let's do this.

I just compiled everyone's top thunderdome choices.

My top was Salva vs Malus, but Fran vs Zeke was a second wild card choice.
I don't like how scummy you are sounding now, you are extra cheerful yet apologetic when evil.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
What are your thoughts on Chugg?

I townread him because he's been pretty active and open about his reads. If he's scum I'll be so sad, but it will be well played. His post during N3 about telling people not to scumread him after Faddy's flip felt like he had a...almost a guilty conscience? But apart from that, I feel like we've been trying to solve the game together.

I don't like how scummy you are sounding now, you are extra cheerful yet apologetic when evil.

tenor.gif

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I townread him because he's been pretty active and open about his reads. If he's scum I'll be so sad, but it will be well played. His post during N3 about telling people not to scumread him after Faddy's flip felt like he had a...almost a guilty conscience? But apart from that, I feel like we've been trying to solve the game together.

Did you read the posts I made today about Chuggs? Don't you think that he has been parroting Faddy?

Oct 25, 2017

Same to you if your scum. If you ended up pocketing me after I straight up said I was afraid of you pocketing me I'm going to be very, very sad. Anyway, if the Malus vote doesn't take off are you planing on changing your vote or are you going to leave it as is.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and this is fully meta, but I feel like that town Fran accusing me of parroting last game where I turned out to be town would be hesitant to do that again. This just feels like scum Fran just wanting to make this lynch happen. I don't think he actually believes what he's saying

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Swamped, with you deciding to follow what Faddy was saying during the previous day phase, why have you decided to drop your vote on Fran?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and this is fully meta, but I feel like that town Fran accusing me of parroting last game where I turned out to be town would be hesitant to do that again. This just feels like scum Fran just wanting to make this lynch happen. I don't think he actually believes what he's saying

What? I didn't accussed you of parroting, Kyan did. I accused you on giving a forced town read on malus based on false meta (he not doing vote stats was a town read on D1).

And this post must be one of the worst post I have ever seen. Using false meta arguments on D4 and not acknowledging all the posts that I did today calling you scum it's complete nonsense.

Oct 25, 2017
You are free to discuss them if you want. That's if you are not afraid.

Also, this is all you will say about that post? Nothing about the false meta that you tried to use as an excuse?

It's the same as all your other posts today. You're just grasping at straws and trying to force a scum read of someone that you don't think is scum because you are scum. That meta read is just one example on top of plenty of others that I've given about how you're scummy as fuck. You realize your cornered so you're latching onto to the smallest things and trying to force a read like that vote from Zeke. There's no turbo today, there is absolutely nothing wrong with him placing a vote somewhere he's leaning right now.

Oct 25, 2017
And to build off that, Salva pops in and gives some weak read on Malus and you didn't even bat an eye at that, but Zeke puts a vote on you, and you're all over that.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think malus is a good vote right now for the simple reason that cabot voted for him on D1 (#182), without explanation at that. His other votes were Faddy, and Never Forever. I would say that his early votes were all on town players. If he were to vote scum eventually during that phase (and maybe towards the end), he would give it solid reasoning and points as to why he'd think they should be Simon. Voting for them out of nowhere without explanation would create a connection. If cabot didn't get shot, there probably would have been a bunch of other votes before the end from him.

I also feel like malus gives me the same vibes as in MafiEra.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
It's the same as all your other posts today. You're just grasping at straws and trying to force a scum read of someone that you don't think is scum because you are scum. That meta read is just one example on top of plenty of others that I've given about how you're scummy as fuck. You realize your cornered so you're latching onto to the smallest things and trying to force a read like that vote from Zeke. There's no turbo today, there is absolutely nothing wrong with him placing a vote somewhere he's leaning right now.

How do you know that I don't think you are scum? I have been pretty explicit about why you are scum. Instead your read on me is basically "what Faddy said". You never made an original argument about why do you think I'm scum. Wait! That's not true. You made one a couple of minutes ago, based on false meta about a previous game. It seems that without Faddy around to parrot him you are having some trouble.

How the hell I'm scummy when you are USING FALSE META to claim that I'm scum? Did I lied? Didn't it go exactly as I said? I can't believe that I have to answer to this bullshit.

I called out Zeke because he never talked about me until a couple of minutes ago. He jumped on the easiest wagon he could find.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
And to build off that, Salva pops in and gives some weak read on Malus and you didn't even bat an eye at that, but Zeke puts a vote on you, and you're all over that.

What do I have to say something about a read Salva did on Malus? Let them fight and get reads. But of course I will be all over when someone makes a weak vote on me, because I know my aligment and I know that he isn't right.

Should I just stay quiet and let town mislynch me? Fuck that. I'm not another lynchproof that will reward town for fucking up.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has a PR with results that could help clarify things, this would probably be the right time to make them known. I feel like we don't have any investigative roles in play.

Oct 25, 2017
How do you know that I don't think you are scum? I have been pretty explicit about why you are scum. Instead your read on me is basically "what Faddy said". You never made an original argument about why do you think I'm scum. Wait! That's not true. You made one a couple of minutes ago, based on false meta about a previous game. It seems that without Faddy around to parrot him you are having some trouble.

How the hell I'm scummy when you are USING FALSE META to claim that I'm scum? Did I lied? Didn't it go exactly as I said? I can't believe that I have to answer to this bullshit.

I called out Zeke because he never talked about me until a couple of minutes ago. He jumped on the easiest wagon he could find.

BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM. Man, I don't even need to look back on your previous days because of how scummy you have been acting today. I'm scum because I agreed with Faddy on things is literally your entire scum read and that shit is laughable.

Oh I'm sorry, now your scum reading me because I misremembered something in a previous game. Good catch Fran, have fun trying to ride that all the way to the end of the day.

And Salva did the exact same thing and you ignored it to get reads? Miss me with this bullshit

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Apollo, between Fran, Chuggernaut, and Swamped, who do you think would most likely be scum? Or would none of them be?
Apollo your the only semi confirmed town, what are your thoughts?

I strongly believe Chugg is town. Swamped, eh. I'll echo the sentiment that her concern over not thunderdoming feels a little forced, but she feels mostly okay to me. Fran I am becoming more suspicious of. His case against Chugg seems like a huge reach. Would probably rather vote malus or Salva but I need to read the arguments against him in more detail. I have a killer headache right now so bear with me please.

Oct 25, 2017
They could keep Apollo alive because she's not on the right track or actively solving as much as another. But I think she'd still be the choice this night phase.

Yeah, Apollo is probably dying soon. I think scum just let her slide because she hasn't been much of a factor outside of the shot and she's probably just a vanilla town now that she took the shot.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Went back to read the reactions and discussions around Faddy's role claim. The two who were heavily doubting his claim from the start were Fran and malus. I think a lot of my suspicion around Fran comes from here, and also what Faddy was talking about:
Honestly I'm not believing Faddy's claim. Not the governor part (what's the point to lie about that) but that he is a townie one. No way that town has not one BUT 2 lynchproof roles. That's crazy and I never seen a game like that. Even more in a small game like ours.

Governor can't be scum as any lynchproof power is extremely OP as scum but I can see Faddy being a neutral. I just have not a clue about what his winning condition could be.

So, Faddy are you a neutral?
I feel like it's hedging best in order to justify wanting to absolutely vote for him. One part of it is not dimissing the existence of the role itself, but that it couldn't be town aligned due to DCPat. However, it couldn't be scum because a role like that would be too powerful for them to have. So then, without committing to either side, Fran proposes that Faddy could be a neutral player and justifies going after him for that.

No matter what Faddy had flipped as, or if his role existed or not, Fran would have been able to support what he previously said. And if Faddy's role did turn out to be truthful, he'd still justify going after him by saying that he was neutral (or possibly changing his argument to him being scum).

We then see Faddy's flip when D3 ends in a no-lynch, and Fran makes only a single post (#1,261) in a fairly important night phase where he gives no insight at all into what he thinks of Faddy anymore. Just tries to grasp onto a talking point exodus introduces by saying that it's possible Apollo is neutral.

Faddy then dies. Obviously, because Fran wouldn't have been able to build a case for his lynch any longer, among other reasons, and Faddy would have continued going after Fran during this day phase.