• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Swamped- Really starting to think I messed up with this read. Leaning town for now.

Exodus- Leaning town. I don't see scum having a day 1 like this.

Zeke- I've said before that scum Zeke would be scary because Zeke could go all Zeke mode and no one would bat an eye. Still, thinking he's town

Fran- Leaning town here, but I could be wrong.

Salva- Haven't liked almost any of his posts. Lean scum

Meatwad- NARK

Apollo- The Punisher

DC- I'm thinking about this one. I still lean town here, but I would appreciate someone scum reading him to point me in the direction towards an argument for him being scum that I can reread.

NF- Liked his post at the start. Swamped laid out some interesting posts against him, but she's probably right about that Cabot vote making him not scum.

Faddy- Town

Malus- null

Bringing this post back to the light.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Not on board with Fran lynch after going through his posts. I think he's gone in too hard for scum.

Salva lynch is the best choice for us today IMO. After that, I get the feeling that there's maaaybe one scum between Zeke and Flux, but I can't really back that up yet. Both of them have felt too agreeable to me this game. Might not hold water but I would like to look into that direction further with more time. Malus is also a strong candidate for me still tbh.

Yeah this makes sense and I've been second guessing my fran vote anyway

VOTE: SalvaPot

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 FINAL VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

DCPat (8 votes)
Never Forever - #470 (Double)
TheChuggernaut - #612 (Double) #703
Faddy - #674 (Double)
TheChuggernaut - #714 (Double)
Fran - #735 (Double)

malus (6 votes)
Swamped - #697 (Double)
Apollo - #716 (Double)
DCPat - #733 (Double)

SalvaPot (4 votes)
exodus - #582 (Double) #642
malus - #623 #630
malus - #630 (Double)
exodus - #682 (Double)

exodus (4 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #580 (Double)
SalvaPot - #688 (Double)

Swamped (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #558 (Double) #612

Fran (0 votes)
DCPat - #575 #579
DCPat - #579 (Double) #733

Faddy (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #574 (Double) #580

EzekelRAGE (0 votes)
exodus - #642 (Double) #682

Not voting: Meatwad

Post Counts:
Faddy: 62 TheChuggernaut: 43 exodus: 39 Fran: 28 DCPat: 27 SalvaPot: 24 EzekelRAGE: 22 Apollo: 21 Swamped: 12 malus: 10 Meatwad: 5 Never Forever: 4

---

Players under 10 posts will receive a warning as per rule 7:

Bringing this post back as well. I think D2 votes are important to look at.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

SalvaPot (3 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,391 #1,482
Apollo - #1,589
TheChuggernaut - #1,591
Meatwad - #1,603

Fran (2 votes)
FluxWaveZ - #1,410
EzekelRAGE - #1,478
TheChuggernaut - #1,482 #1,591
Meatwad - #1,555 #1,603

Swamped (2 votes)
exodus - #1,412 #1,557
SalvaPot - #1,418
exodus - #1,600

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
Fran - #1,427
malus - #1,438
exodus - #1,557 #1,600

malus (1 votes)
SalvaPot - #1,383 #1,418
Swamped - #1,511

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 68 FluxWaveZ: 34 Fran: 32 EzekelRAGE: 31 exodus: 16 Meatwad: 13 SalvaPot: 11 Swamped: 8 Apollo: 8 malus: 8

Current Countdown:
2a9g6n2to9

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, this shit is going to get me killed, but I think you're right. I don't know. After thinking back on it, something about my argument with Fran just didn't made him not feel like scum to me. He seemed genuine in his frustration I guess.

Vote: SalvaPot
I don't like this. Seems very opportunistic to just follow the confirmed town to some target without much reasoning.

Hmmm I'm curious about that. Why wouldn't you put Swamped and Chugg on the same team? They've hardly even acknowledged each other as far as I can tell.

Flux is a tough one. He just seems really town. Then again, he might just be mostly agreeing with town sentiment.

Unfortunately I'm fairly short on time for the rest of the day so I'm mainly going to be listening to people's input here when I get a chance. No time to go back and re-read.
I just don't think scum would put all its eggs in the same basket, so them both believing Faddy makes me think they are not together on a team.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
With D2 votes, I'd say I might actually lean towards scum Fran. He has more going against him as far as contributing to lynching town.

Also, worth noting that Swamped & Malus, and Salva & Malus are almost guaranteed not to be scum teams.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Fran

As much as it pains me, and it's going against my read on him day 3, I'm going with scum Fran. He played a big part in lynching both DC and Faddy. He was also talking heavily against Faddy trying to get another claim out of him by calling him out as neutral. I think people could be right that he was scum and simply didn't believe Faddy's claim. The thing that really gets me is that he was going heavily after Faddy but was refusing to vote for him.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: TheChuggernaut

I see. This vote didn't seem right for me because I suspected Fran, and was iffy on malus (but leaning town because of reasons outside of his own play). But if Fran is town, then maybe this is the right one. You've made me weary since before I joined the game with how you'd just go with what town seemingly wanted from the start. People called you out on it, too. And now, you're getting cold feet with a sudden turn on Fran because you'd know he'd end up flipping town, and that would make you more suspicious after the flip.

A scum flip here would mean SalvaPot is probably town, and would make Swamped appear more suspect, too.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Salva has never voted defensively and never tried to get a lynch train going. The only thing against him is scum reading Faddy, but I think he did so in much more of a town way than Fran. And I will remind you that I also scum read Faddy. Many of us did. I think the posts on D3 need to be picked apart a bit more. See who could have been scum trying to fish out Faddy's "true" power. From my memory, I think Fran fits the bill.

With that being said, I need to stop posting so much. I've got stuff to do. But I'll be keeping an eye out.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Wait why is everyone suddenly off Fran as soon as I jump on the wagon? lol Did I miss something? I finally did some rereads and only now see the scum tells.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Not on board with Fran lynch after going through his posts. I think he's gone in too hard for scum.

Salva lynch is the best choice for us today IMO. After that, I get the feeling that there's maaaybe one scum between Zeke and Flux, but I can't really back that up yet. Both of them have felt too agreeable to me this game. Might not hold water but I would like to look into that direction further with more time. Malus is also a strong candidate for me still tbh.

VOTE: SalvaPot

Can you bring up some of those posts?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
You jumped to Swamped and then jumped back to Fran. You're part of it.

I was never on Fran. :S

I was on Swamped because I've suspected her since d3. Chugg mostly for the same reasons. They've both played really passive games are were hunting for targets besides Faddy which looked like scum tells to me. Tbh I'd be down for lynching either of them at this point.

Just not really keen on a Salva lynch.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I was never on Fran. :S

I was on Swamped because I've suspected her since d3. Chugg mostly for the same reasons. They've both played really passive games are were hunting for targets besides Faddy which looked like scum tells to me. Tbh I'd be down for lynching either of them at this point.

Just not really keen on a Salva lynch.
I meant part of the group of people jumping around. One will naturally beget others at EoD.

I'm not into the SalvaPot lynch, either. It's interesting how it's built momentum now.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017

Okay this is my final vote (I think). I'm seeing something here.

Chugg has been playing the agreeable townie. Never interested in having his own opinion. Always follows someone else. First got onto the Fran train, and as soon as that started falling apart he got on the next most probably train, Salva. Looks like scum that doesn't want to get in too early or too late on a train.

Sorry for flipping so much, but there's just so little to go on right now.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can you bring up some of those posts?

The Fran posts? Mostly what's convinced me are his big arguments with Chugg today and Faddy after his claim. His willingness to hammer DCPat as well. And in general, how quick he is to throw out his suspicions and frustrations with the game. I feel like scum would have to be more cautious after a D1 vig shot on their teammate, and consistent no lynches.

Oct 25, 2017

Okay this is my final vote (I think). I'm seeing something here.

Chugg has been playing the agreeable townie. Never interested in having his own opinion. Always follows someone else. First got onto the Fran train, and as soon as that started falling apart he got on the next most probably train, Salva. Looks like scum that doesn't want to get in too early or too late on a train.

Sorry for flipping so much, but there's just so little to go on right now.

How was it falling apart? I made that shit fall apart

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
And in general, how quick he is to throw out his suspicions and frustrations with the game. I feel like scum would have to be more cautious after a D1 vig shot on their teammate, and consistent no lynches.

Fair point.

Honestly I'm at a loss, I'm just throwing shit around. Take a look at the D2 votes and Chugg reads above and see if there are any tells there.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

TheChuggernaut (4 votes)
Fran - #1,427
malus - #1,438
exodus - #1,557 #1,600
FluxWaveZ - #1,611
exodus - #1,620

SalvaPot (3 votes)
Apollo - #1,589
TheChuggernaut - #1,591
Meatwad - #1,603

Fran (1 votes)
FluxWaveZ - #1,410 #1,611
EzekelRAGE - #1,478
Meatwad - #1,555 #1,603
exodus - #1,608 #1,620

Swamped (1 votes)
exodus - #1,412 #1,557
SalvaPot - #1,418
exodus - #1,600 #1,608

malus (1 votes)
SalvaPot - #1,383 #1,418
Swamped - #1,511

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 73 FluxWaveZ: 37 Fran: 32 EzekelRAGE: 31 exodus: 23 Meatwad: 13 SalvaPot: 11 Apollo: 9 malus: 9 Swamped: 8

Current Countdown:
2a9g6n2to9

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I would take a good look at Flux after all this. His sudden turn away from his scum reads here is concerning to say the least

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Unvote

Fuck it I have no confidence in my reads right now. Not gonna tip things over. Gonna think things through and try to come back before the timer's up.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I would take a good look at Flux after all this. His sudden turn away from his scum reads here is concerning to say the least
Much like your sudden turn away from your scum read of Fran, huh? You're the one who cemented it in my mind. So I do hope it was worth it, since as you said yourself, you very well might be killed for it.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know what just happened, but I don't like it. Seems like everyone is just guessing and hopes somebody else brings up a new target. Meatwads vote looks especially lazy.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I'm just going to point out that we're currently tied. We definitely don't want to end up not lynching anyone again. We haven't lynched anybody this whole game.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't feel like we've landed on scum at all.
Silence doesn't mean things are misguided. If the scum team is small, people aren't going to be openly defending and diverting votes away from others. It's going to be subtle. Things are likely to be silent, in that sense, if we're hitting scum just like it would be if we weren't.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

SalvaPot (3 votes)
Apollo - #1,589
TheChuggernaut - #1,591
Meatwad - #1,603

TheChuggernaut (3 votes)
Fran - #1,427
malus - #1,438
exodus - #1,557 #1,600
FluxWaveZ - #1,611
exodus - #1,620 #1,627

Fran (1 votes)
FluxWaveZ - #1,410 #1,611
EzekelRAGE - #1,478
Meatwad - #1,555 #1,603
exodus - #1,608 #1,620

Swamped (1 votes)
exodus - #1,412 #1,557
SalvaPot - #1,418
exodus - #1,600 #1,608

malus (1 votes)
SalvaPot - #1,383 #1,418
Swamped - #1,511

Not voting: exodus

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 80 FluxWaveZ: 44 Fran: 32 EzekelRAGE: 31 exodus: 29 Meatwad: 13 Apollo: 11 SalvaPot: 11 malus: 11 Swamped: 8

Current Countdown:
2a9g6n2to9