• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand this SalvaPot lynch. It's going to be important to take a look back at why this momentum even happened near the end of this day phase.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That's now making me lean town towards Chugg tbh.
So someone with no strong opinions and regularly backtracks on the ones they do have, and is generally agreeable all-around will make you lean town towards them? This is why I'm saying that this trust is going to go poorly for you.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 FINAL VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

SalvaPot (4 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,391 #1,482
Apollo - #1,589
TheChuggernaut - #1,591
Meatwad - #1,603
exodus - #1,652

TheChuggernaut (3 votes)
Fran - #1,427
malus - #1,438
exodus - #1,557 #1,600
FluxWaveZ - #1,611
exodus - #1,620 #1,627

Fran (1 votes)
FluxWaveZ - #1,410 #1,611
EzekelRAGE - #1,478
TheChuggernaut - #1,482 #1,591
Meatwad - #1,555 #1,603
exodus - #1,608 #1,620

Swamped (1 votes)
exodus - #1,412 #1,557
SalvaPot - #1,418
exodus - #1,600 #1,608

malus (1 votes)
SalvaPot - #1,383 #1,418
Swamped - #1,511

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 82 FluxWaveZ: 47 Fran: 32 EzekelRAGE: 31 exodus: 31 malus: 14 Meatwad: 13 Apollo: 12 SalvaPot: 11 Swamped: 8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

---

Players under 10 posts will receive a warning as per rule 7:
7. Players are required to post a minimum of 10 posts per day phase. Failure to adhere to this will first result in a warning. On the second offense that player will be removed from the game.

Day 4 ends, SalvaPot, the Vanilla Townie, is eliminated
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SalvaPot has died!

Hello, and welcome to Simon Says!

You are a Vanilla Townie: your only power is to vote.
You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.
If you have any questions, please send a PM to Pedro.
Simon says: "After reading this message, please reply to it to confirm you received it".

Good luck!

Night 4 begins now, and will end in:
mcvufcu4wz

Commands will be accepted until 2 hours before the start of the next Day phase.

Day 5 begins, FluxWaveZ, the Vanilla Townie, is eliminated
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FluxWaveZ has died!

Hello, and welcome to Simon Says!

You are a Vanilla Townie: your only power is to vote.
You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.
If you have any questions, please send a PM to Pedro.
Simon says: "After reading this message, please reply to it to confirm you received it".

Good luck!

Day 5 begins

exodus is Simon, and Simon says:
"TheChuggernaut's vote belongs to me today!"

On this day only, TheChuggernaut cannot vote, and exodus is a Doublevoter which means his vote count as two.
exodus, to vote today use the command:

Code:
[highlight]DOUBLE: <Player name>[/highlight]
Single votes by either TheChuggernaut or exodus are not allowed, and will not be counted by the end of the Day.

Vote tool, and current majority:
http://vote.fireblend.com/98803/

This Day phase will end in:
5ro9wnha7l

exodus

Oct 25, 2017

I really wanted to, but I didn't feel confident enough in my reads.

Honestly last day was really bad for me. I didn't have much time to contribute and I tried to catch up during the last hour. I was all over the place because my reads were all over the place and I didn't have time to think things through. It resulted in me voting on Salva just because my read of the moment was that Chugg was town. I don't know if I was right about that or if Chugg just played me like a sap.

I'm going to have more time today so I hope I can actually contribute something positive to town for once.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
It was also really hard to vote at the end of the day since only have of the players were present. That really hurt town.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
No thunder really makes reads difficult for yesterday. The more I think about it, the more I realize it's a scum friendly power. For example, Chugg and Fran could very well be scum buddies. A vote is meaningless unless it's towards the end of the day. Think about that when you look at the votes yesterday.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously question why Fran wasn't NK'ed. Flux had more heat on him at the end of the day than Fran. Fran's also been actively hunting. You'd think if he was town then he would have been NK'ed ahead of Flux.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously question why Fran wasn't NK'ed. Flux had more heat on him at the end of the day than Fran. Fran's also been actively hunting. You'd think if he was town then he would have been NK'ed ahead of Flux.

Seriously? I was in the lead for the lynch during most of the day last phase. Why would scum target someone who Is an easy misslynch?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
For example, Chugg and Fran could very well be scum buddies. A vote is meaningless unless it's towards the end of the day. Think about that when you look at the votes yesterday.
That thought did cross my mind. What if everything was a show for chuggs and Fran?

Chuggs reason for changing the vote to Salva was fran's frustrations seemed real?🤔

After all that?

Scum or town can be equally frustrated. That was a weak reason imo.

Oct 25, 2017
What are your thoughts on Fran now?

Nothing really has happened between the lynch and now so I'm still town reading him. Put whatever stock in that as you will because my scum reads are clearly off through most of this game. I'm not surprised you came to the conclusion that we were faking it, but trust me, I'm not nearly good enough to fake something like that.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
very weird that thunderdome wasn't picked again
very weird that i was passed over for simon, again

every time a townie takes one of these gambles, you're handing over the possibility of a dome to scum. It is concerning

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Nothing really has happened between the lynch and now so I'm still town reading him. Put whatever stock in that as you will because my scum reads are clearly off through most of this game. I'm not surprised you came to the conclusion that we were faking it, but trust me, I'm not nearly good enough to fake something like that.
"Still townreading him"

At what point did you townread him yesterday?

Oct 25, 2017
We're very close to losing and we don't have a scum lynch to go off of that makes things easier. We have one maybe confirmed town, and 6 people that are unknowns. I'm going to be real, I don't like our chances here.

I don't blame anyone for not trusting my reads, but here they are. If I'm still operating under the idea that Fran is town, then my idea that Malus was pushed as an easy lynch is incorrect. I think looking there would be a good idea. Meatwads vote for Salva also feels the most like a sudden scum vote to me.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to vote me, and today's the day if you want to. I would rather not cost us the game on MYLO.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
1.We have one maybe confirmed town, and 6 people that are unknowns. I'm going to be real, I don't like our chances

2. If I'm still operating under the idea that Fran is town,

3.then my idea that Malus was pushed as an easy lynch is incorrect. I think looking there would be a good idea. Meatwads vote for Salva also feels the most like a sudden scum vote to me.
1. "Maybe" a confirmed town?
2. I don't like the wording of that part.
3. Didn't you move malus to the town pile due to "everyone wanting him in the td?"

When I took my vote off him?
Just wanted to make sure. Because unvoting someone doesn't mean you townread them.

Oct 25, 2017
1. "Maybe" a confirmed town?
2. I don't like the wording of that part.
3. Didn't you move malus to the town pile due to "everyone wanting him in the td?"

1. Apollo, just on the off chance she's a neutral or something. I doubt it.

2. I'm just saying that I could be wrong. I don't think I am, but what the hell do I know?

3. I did. I'm saying if Salva is town and Fran is town then that kind of throws a lot of what I was thinking out the window. Did Meatwad have Malus on his list?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Fran do you still want to see chuggs lynched?

What are your thoughts on chuggs now townreading you after saying you certainly scum yesterday?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
very weird that thunderdome wasn't picked again
very weird that i was passed over for simon, again

every time a townie takes one of these gambles, you're handing over the possibility of a dome to scum. It is concerning

1) I chose to ignore thunderdome because my reads were shit and I didn't want to cost town by accidentally picking two townies.
2) You were a likely NK, so I'm not surprised Swamp passed over you.

On that note, why aren't you dead yet? Scum seems happy to leave a confirmed townie alive.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
1. Apollo, just on the off chance she's a neutral or something. I doubt it.

2. I'm just saying that I could be wrong. I don't think I am, but what the hell do I know?

3. I did. I'm saying if Salva is town and Fran is town then that kind of throws a lot of what I was thinking out the window. Did Meatwad have Malus on his list?
1. what would be the goal of a neutral with vig shot.
2. Ok
3.yes meat had malus in the td list.
It got more lively once that Salva lynch was looking like it could happen. It made me think we were having some scum pushback against it. I was wrong.
I don't like this reasoning due to the fact that how would scum pishback exactly? Especially if there are only two left and their partner is close to being lynched at eod.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1) I chose to ignore thunderdome because my reads were shit and I didn't want to cost town by accidentally picking two townies.
2) You were a likely NK, so I'm not surprised Swamp passed over you.

On that note, why aren't you dead yet? Scum seems happy to leave a confirmed townie alive.

Presumably because i haven't been very useful outside of D1 lol, and I'm basically vanilla at this point

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really struggling with what happened at the end of the last day. Apollo put a vote on Salva with very little reasoning. Chugg was all too happy to jump ship. So was Malus. NO reason was given. Just the following:

Not on board with Fran lynch after going through his posts. I think he's gone in too hard for scum.

Salva lynch is the best choice for us today IMO. After that, I get the feeling that there's maaaybe one scum between Zeke and Flux, but I can't really back that up yet. Both of them have felt too agreeable to me this game. Might not hold water but I would like to look into that direction further with more time. Malus is also a strong candidate for me still tbh.

VOTE: SalvaPot

Why were Chugg and Malus both so easy to persuade? To be fair, I also voted, but I was never persuaded. I was short on time and chose to believe Chugg as he was the only other lynch candidate. I regret that choice now. We never had any reason to suspect Salva.

Oct 25, 2017
1. what would be the goal of a neutral with vig shot.
2. Ok
3.yes meat had malus in the td list.

I don't like this reasoning due to the fact that how would scum pishback exactly? Especially if there are only two left and their partner is close to being lynched at eod.

1. Who knows. I haven't been playing long. I'm still like 95% sure she's just town.
3. Hm. Alright.

I just expected more of a fight if we were about to hit scum. There didn't really see to anyone trying to push for a different lynch at all. I guess Malus kind of tried

Oct 25, 2017
Also, I strongly town read Exodus. Him vote locking me is pretty consistent with how he's played so far and I probably would of done it in his shoes to be honest

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
There are 2 options:

1) Town was nowhere near lynching scum at any point
2) Town was near lynching scum

If it's 1), we need to look at Malus, Zeke, and Meatwad. That would clear Fran, and maaaybe Swamped.
If it's 2), then Fran is the prime suspect.

I will remind that votes prior to the last hour were for show only. They meant absolutely nothing. I'm really bothered by those going in hard on Fran jumped ship so quickly without any hesitation or convincing. No evidence was presented. They were just happy to change their votes.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this makes sense and I've been second guessing my fran vote anyway

VOTE: SalvaPot

I'm going to call this out. How does this make sense?

Yeah, this shit is going to get me killed, but I think you're right. I don't know. After thinking back on it, something about my argument with Fran just didn't made him not feel like scum to me. He seemed genuine in his frustration I guess.

Vote: SalvaPot

Chugg also jumped, but at least he gave his own reasoning.

I can't for sure say who's scum out of Chugg and Meatwad, but I choose to believe that Fran was being saved by one of them vote switching.

Double: Fran

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
If it's not Fran, then I'll remind we should be looking at Malus and Zeke.

In the case that it's Fran, I think Meatwad is the most likely partner, though Chugg is a possibility.

Oct 25, 2017
There are 2 options:

1) Town was nowhere near lynching scum at any point
2) Town was near lynching scum

If it's 1), we need to look at Malus, Zeke, and Meatwad. That would clear Fran, and maaaybe Swamped.
If it's 2), then Fran is the prime suspect.

I will remind that votes prior to the last hour were for show only. They meant absolutely nothing. I'm really bothered by those going in hard on Fran jumped ship so quickly without any hesitation or convincing. No evidence was presented. They were just happy to change their votes.

Yeah, this is kind of where I'm at. It's just hard to verify if it's 1 or 2. I guess you could lynch me, but even then I don't think that tells you anything for sure