• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea how Swamped fits into all of this. She NEEDS to chime in.

There are 2 options:

1) Town was nowhere near lynching scum at any point
2) Town was near lynching scum

If it's 1), we need to look at Malus, Zeke, and Meatwad. That would clear Fran, and maaaybe Swamped.
If it's 2), then Fran is the prime suspect.

I will remind that votes prior to the last hour were for show only. They meant absolutely nothing. I'm really bothered by those going in hard on Fran jumped ship so quickly without any hesitation or convincing. No evidence was presented. They were just happy to change their votes.

I also want to expand on 2). If scum was in any danger whatsoever, I'd expect both scum to be present around the end of the day, so we need to look at who was possibly active at the end of the last day.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to vote with Exodus today even if I don't agree with him. Mostly because I don't really have a choice in the matter because he literally has my vote

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I keep fucking up my posts.

I mean: if you're scum, you'd have no reason to switch from Fran to Salva if Fran is town.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
There are 2 options:

1) Town was nowhere near lynching scum at any point
2) Town was near lynching scum

If it's 1), we need to look at Malus, Zeke, and Meatwad. That would clear Fran, and maaaybe Swamped.
If it's 2), then Fran is the prime suspect.

I will remind that votes prior to the last hour were for show only. They meant absolutely nothing. I'm really bothered by those going in hard on Fran jumped ship so quickly without any hesitation or convincing. No evidence was presented. They were just happy to change their votes.
Meh, I don't mind being looked at

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather lynch Fran. If you're scum, you'd have no reason to switch from Fran to Salva.

Fair. I don't think he's going to flip scum though, and I'm not too sure about info lynching at this stage of the game, but it would be solid info. If he does flip town then we could hit Meatwad tomorrow, and if he flips scum then we aren't on MYLO and you could flip me or whatever you want to do.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Fair. I don't think he's going to flip scum though, and I'm not too sure about info lynching at this stage of the game, but it would be solid info. If he does flip town then we could hit Meatwad tomorrow, and if he flips scum then we aren't on MYLO and you could flip me or whatever you want to do.

If Fran flips town my main targets would be Malus and Zeke.

Right now, these are my possible scum teams:

1) Fran and Meatwad
2) Fran and Chuggernaut
3) Malus and Zeke

Swamped could be in there, but she really hasn't participated in the game at all since d3. She did give me Simon which gives her points, but I'm still uneasy with how d3 went down.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What are your thoughts on the game so far? Any reads? You were going strong after me d2/d3, but I don't feel like you've had any strong leads since.

FWIW, I still read you as town.
Gonna be honest. Even though I havent been at you directly, going at Fran/Malus was sort of my way of subtly going for you. It all still surrounds the Faddy claim/reactions. I dont like how you just dismissed the faddy vote and handwaved anyone going after faddy. Because I didn't like how mal/fran. Especially Malus.
Fran at least seemed like it was a mechanical argument. Malus linked Swamped and Chuggs to the Faddy, saying they just accepted it iirc. When I asked what would he feel about those two if Faddy's claim is true, he said he would still scum read them. So they were sort of damned if they do, damned if they don't in his eyes.

Both of them pushing for the Faddy lynch, you excusing both of them fmpov.

Your eod yesterday was hectic, no matter the reason. I don't like how you are saying only votes an hour before EOD meaning anything. Some ppl just arent/werent gonna be around.

Meatwad has done some questionable things. He breadcrumbed a PR when he had his back and forth with Faddy, but he is still alive. Had a very suspect day yesterday with the faddy/salva flip.

Chuggs - Nothing more really needs to be said about

Mal/Fran sort of the same boat about the faddy claim. For Fran unlike Chuggs, I dont try to assign frustrations alignments. They should be NAI at best. Since as I said, anyone can get frustrated.

Apollo - Only town read due to shot

Swamped - I dont like the fake concern over not going with the TD.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If Fran flips town my main targets would be Malus and Zeke.

Right now, these are my possible scum teams:

1) Fran and Meatwad
2) Fran and Chuggernaut
3) Malus and Zeke

Swamped could be in there, but she really hasn't participated in the game at all since d3. She did give me Simon which gives her points, but I'm still uneasy with how d3 went down.
How are me and Mal linked?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
My mistake was not considering that scum might want to go after Faddy anyways even despite his claim. My thought process was: "Why would scum want to lynch an unlynchable? It's a waste of a lynch". I'm doubting that assumption at the moment.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
And yeah sorry I realize your vote was on Fran. But I mean you had no part in the interaction between the Fran vote and the Salva vote. You had an initial vote on Fran, which makes you possible scum if Fran is town.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Again, there are 2 options right now.

Either scum is watching town infight and implode on itself.
Or scum is manipulating town actively.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
My mistake was not considering that scum might want to go after Faddy anyways even despite his claim. My thought process was: "Why would scum want to lynch an unlynchable? It's a waste of a lynch". I'm doubting that assumption at the moment.
I actually mentioned that was a wrong line of thinking when you first said it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I actually mentioned that was a wrong line of thinking when you first said it.

I was being stubborn. I hoped that maybe I was right and Salva actually was scum and I just didn't see it.

I'm considering that I was wrong and Fran was actually pushing Faddy to make a real roleclaim because he didn't believe Faddy. That would explain why Fran was pushing so hard for Faddy but refused to lay down a vote until near end of day.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Between you and Malus? Malus. Purely for the fact that I feel that you've been scum hunting pretty hard this whole game.

Although you might just be duping me, but I at least need to trust my gut.
Interesting Vote: Malus
And yeah sorry I realize your vote was on Fran. But I mean you had no part in the interaction between the Fran vote and the Salva vote. You had an initial vote on Fran, which makes you possible scum if Fran is town.
doesnt not voting Salva go in my favor if Fran is town?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I was being stubborn. I hoped that maybe I was right and Salva actually was scum and I just didn't see it.

I'm considering that I was wrong and Fran was actually pushing Faddy to make a real roleclaim because he didn't believe Faddy. That would explain why Fran was pushing so hard for Faddy but refused to lay down a vote until near end of day.
Malus did the same thing as well.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Majority is 5 (you can check the current majority at the vote tool's page).

---

==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Fran (2 votes)
exodus - #1,698 (Double)

malus (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,722

Not voting: Swamped, TheChuggernaut, Fran, Meatwad, Apollo, malus

Post Counts:
exodus: 24 TheChuggernaut: 15 EzekelRAGE: 15 Apollo: 2 Fran: 2 malus: 1

Current Countdown:
5ro9wnha7l

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced there is scum between TheChuggernaut and Swamped though I don't think they both are. Right now I'm more suspicious of TheChuggernaut. As I said yesterday, scum would not want to lynch Faddy, since it would probably result in a no lynch and they can't use him for distraction today. TheChuggernauts defense today hasn't really convinced me. What made you town read Faddy this much that you would follow him to vote for Meatwad who Faddy himself said may have a power role? This seems very opportunistic to me where you can say that Faddy was first to suggest this move.

vote: TheChuggernaut

Just bringing this post to attention.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Malus' thoughts in that post basically mirror my own. That's why I'm having a hard time picking him as scum.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Also, I think I would rather hit Meatwad before Fran to be honest.

Why not go in on Fran? If Malus is scum, wouldn't Fran have to be as well? Otherwise, Malus would have no reason to switch votes. Or am I missing something?
I don't like that your linked a fran town flip to me and malus being scum.
*shrug*
- like 6-7 ppl wanted to see Mal in the TD. Since scum is supposedly 2 ppl that means majority of town was scumreading malus.
- What I said earlier about Mal in relation to chugg/swamped reads.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Are we just entertaining WIFOM situations too much here? Faddy's primary reads were Meatwad and Faddy, were they not?

Oct 25, 2017
Malus' thoughts in that post basically mirror my own. That's why I'm having a hard time picking him as scum.

I did find it intresting that he didn't even entertain the thought that he was being set up as an easy lynch though. Like my argument directly was about him being propped up as a mislynch and he just thought "nope, that's not happening." Even if you had similar reasons, you at least considered you were wrong

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I remember faddy's pick with the TD.

He was poking Fran and mightve been scumreading him

But he said the safe bet to hit scum in the TD was Meat and Mal iirc

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry mb, misremembered
I think you missed my confirmed town gif.

I would dome Fran and Salva but that is going all out into one world

Maybe one of them and Zeke or Malus.

Maybe Salva and Malus is the best bet to definitely have scum in the dome. They aren't together and to me it is very unlikely they are both town.
it was salva and Mal that he thought would hit scum

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What struck me as odd with that comment was that was AFTER his big back and forth with Fran. but he thought salva and Mal would lead to a certain scum

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of quotes:

What if everything was a show for chuggs and Fran?

It was not (at least from me).

@Fran do you still want to see chuggs lynched?

Yes, scum team is Chugger - Malus or Chugger - Meatwad.

What are your thoughts on chuggs now townreading you after saying you certainly scum yesterday?

Suspicious. He spent all day saying that I was scum but then just jumped. It was all weird.

Votes until the last hour meant absolutely nothing. They were for show, nothing more.

It's not like that. They talk about who are scumreaded by town. I was scumreaded by plenty of players yesterday. Why kill me when I could be mislynched today?

Ding, Ding, Ding.

but I choose to believe that Fran was being saved by one of them vote switching.

The remaining scum team is of 2, if not we would be in Mylo today and you wouldn't be able to use the vote steal. If I'm scum that means that only one scum member was around near end day yesterday. There is no way that only one scum member can create a wagon on Salva to save me.

If it's not Fran, then I'll remind we should be looking at Malus and Zeke.

If it's not me (and it's not) you don't have the luxury to check so many players. Tomorrow would be mylo so this is the last mislynch that you have.

2). If scum was in any danger whatsoever, I'd expect both scum to be present around the end of the day, so we need to look at who was possibly active at the end of the last day.

And I wasn't. If I were scum and the leading wagon one hour before EOD, wouldn't I be around to try to save myself or create another wagon?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Fran

Why do you think scum me backed off your lynch?

Because you would have looked really bad after my flip. Jumping into a wagon another player created Is less suspicious.

But I have to admit is a weak justification. As I said before, EOD yesterday was weird. I didn't understand the reasons for changing votes for most of the players. I think that scum was pushing for my lynch and got afraid that my flip would incriminate them. It's the only thing that make sense to me.

I think the player who look worse yesterday is Meatwad.

Oct 25, 2017
Because you would have looked really bad after my flip. Jumping into a wagon another player created Is less suspicious.

But I have to admit is a weak justification. As I said before, EOD yesterday was weird. I didn't understand the reasons for changing votes for most of the players. I think that scum was pushing for my lynch and got afraid that my flip would incriminate them. It's the only thing that make sense to me.

I think the player who look worse yesterday is Meatwad.

I mean, the Salva lynch didn't make me any better. I'm with you on Meatwad though. That's the only one that had almost no explanation

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Would a scum player risk using the TD?

Apollo sorta does raise a good question, why hasnt he gotten the Simon power yet?

Faddy >Chuggs> Swamped > Exodus

TheChuggernaut
Swamped

Sorry if you went over this b4, but why did you decide to give the simon power to who you did?
Why did you give it to them over Apollo?

Oct 25, 2017
Would a scum player risk using the TD?

Apollo sorta does raise a good question, why hasnt he gotten the Simon power yet?

Faddy >Chuggs> Swamped > Exodus

TheChuggernaut
Swamped

Sorry if you went over this b4, but why did you decide to give the simon power to who you did?
Why did you give it to them over Apollo?

I was town reading Swamped and I was trying to avoid it going to a player I thought was going to die.