• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and despite those really obvious PR hints, Meatwad is still just hanging in there. I can buy Apollo being alive because she's basically just a vanilla town at this point, but I don't if scum would ignore an unknown PR

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Your wish is my command.

Double: Meatwad

Swamped brought up some good points. Mainly the fact that Meatwad is still alive even after a lot of PR hints.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
btw I never bread crumbed, hinted or claimed to have a PR, Faddy made that claim and all I did was refuse to confirm or deny it. Seriously read my actual posts and don't come to dumb conclusions

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
. Exodus was the last minute hammer on Salva and I'm a bit surprised he's not getting grilled over it.
Also, from my question earlier, you wondered why exo wasn't being grilled. Why don't you grill him?
I will, I just haven't had time to properly go over the thread yet.
Ok so having gone over the thread I have come to several conclusions

exodus
Puts a vote for me as Simon for reasons even I can't explain
Switches Simon vote to Swamped
Back and forth on whether or not Faddy is scum
doublevotes Salva
Calls Govenor a scum power, even though that would be unbalanced as hell
Hammers Salva even though he mostly town read him throughout the game

Exodus looks bad because of the Salva lynch but I'm warming up to the idea of him actually being town, I'd say neutral on exo right now

Is this all you have from the reread to grill exo with? It seemed like you saw more about exo in regards to the eod?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
This is the exchange between Meat/Faddy about the PR talk.
I'll be perfectly find with that because you'll be confirmed and we wouldn't have lynched a townie.

I don't expect anybody here to believe I'm town based in just my word alone. I can tell you lynching me would be a bad move, but it's fair enough if you don't buy that.

What is 100% certain is I am an unkown quantity and lynching me is one of the riskiest moves town can take right now. Nevermind that it's the wrong move.

At least Faddy if we lynch you and you override it, we've lost nothing and gained valuable info. You should be jumping at the chance to be 100% confirmed and get this cloud of doubt removed from over your head. I know I'd want to in your posistion.
You couldn't be softing a PR any harder here btw.

Just claim and we can move on. Like I said to Zeke yesterday these games are never balanced around PRs solving the game. You are actually supposed to think about things.(hiya Fran)
I'm sure scum would love for me to claim. I bet they're dying for clues on who best to kill tonight
This is the exact non-denial that flux used in MafiEra.

It is obvious you are a PR. If you don't want to claim the exact role just say you are a PR and I am right.
And who would that help? Town? What does town gain from me making a statement like that?

Scum? Well scum does benefit, because they know I am useful (or at least claim to be) and can bump me off before I can be too useful.

So I do have to wonder if your request here is being made with the best interest of town at heart or your own best interests and where those might lie
You want to coast on your PR like DCPat did. You are not solving the game. The only reason you didn't get lynched yesterday is because I said you were a PR and we shouldn't lynch you. And I made sure you got to 5 posts before we lynched DCPat because I wanted you to stay in the game.

I knew you were a PR on night 1. Why kill verelios over you?
While I would love to find out how you just "knew" I was a PR on night 1, I am done playing this game with you. I am not going to make a claim as I don't believe that is in the best interest of the town. Badgering a townie into roleclaiming is not solving the game either I might add.
I knew you were a PR as soon as I called you cabot's partner and you overreacted to it.

Reading the game is how I knew. It is also the reason I did not put you in a thunderdome, go look at the start of day 2. I explained this.
You deduced that much yet you still offered me up as a lynch candidate a page ago. So why were you willing to have town lynch one of their PR's?
You haven't been really playing. I re-evaluated thought I was wrong. It seems like i wasn't

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The following are the quotes that stick out to me. And it may seem that it's like Meat said and we just misread them?

Scum? Well scum does benefit, because they know I am useful (or at least claim to be) and can bump me off before I can be too useful.
This is in response to Faddy saying he should go ahead of claim PR role. Out of context it may look like a pr claim.

I don't expect anybody here to believe I'm town based in just my word alone. I can tell you lynching me would be a bad move, but it's fair enough if you don't buy that
This makes it seem like you have a PR. But you being a vanilla townie would be a "bad move" as well. I still don't like the way you worded it if you wanted to stay in the neither confirm or deny camp.
You deduced that much yet you still offered me up as a lynch candidate a page ago. So why were you willing to have town lynch one of their PR's?
This seems like a claim, but in context, meat is saying IF Faddy thinks meat is a PR, why did faddy want to lynch the PR role earlier.

While I would love to find out how you just "knew" I was a PR on night 1, I am done playing this game with you. I am not going to make a claim as I don't believe that is in the best interest of the town
This is fits neither confirm or deny narrative.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. All of it just reads like Meatwad was trying to be intentionally deceptive and I'm not a fan of it. Like if Meatwad was town what was his game plan? Is he trying to get scum to NK him? Because that's kind of a weird play.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know. All of it just reads like Meatwad was trying to be intentionally deceptive and I'm not a fan of it. Like if Meatwad was town what was his game plan? Is he trying to get scum to NK him? Because that's kind of a weird play.
I can think of a reason why you would play that game, but in hindsight, it seems you did it poorly.

I could be wrong in why I think that though

*shrug*
=======
Vote: Malus

I've already been over my malus read.
Faddy thought there was guaranteed scum between SP/Mal
TD pairs had Mal as most scum read.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I currently don't feel strongly about either one. I was thinking Meatwad/Fran, but now Fran has his vote on Meatwad so that's looking less likely.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (2 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,722 #1,762
Apollo - #1,830
EzekelRAGE - #1,872

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
malus - #1,805
Meatwad - #1,859

Meatwad (2 votes)
Swamped - #1,813
Fran - #1,843
exodus - #1,857 (Double) #1,861

exodus (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,768 #1,782

Fran (0 votes)
exodus - #1,698 (Double) #1,857

Not voting: TheChuggernaut, exodus

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 56 exodus: 46 TheChuggernaut: 44 Fran: 19 Swamped: 15 Meatwad: 13 malus: 7 Apollo: 6

Current Countdown:
5ro9wnha7l

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Meatwad just has more going against him. Jumping on the 2 trains yesterday as well as hinting a PR while not getting scum targeted.

Not quite sure what the case is against Malus yet.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
2 hours until deadline and there is a triple vote and Malus and Apollo don't even have 10 posts today.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Oh for fucks sake, I know that TheChuggernaut is scum, because I'm the fucking cop!

Here's the results:
N1: Fran is town
N2: Salva is town
N3: TheChuggernaut is scum
N4: Flux is town

And right now I'm very suspicious of Zeke.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh for fucks sake, I know that TheChuggernaut is scum, because I'm the fucking cop!

Here's the results:

i buy it

VOTE: malus

So, why didn't you claimed yesterday when you got the red check?

scum weren't killing malus without a claim, and it wasn't mylo/lylo

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Here's the results:

Hmm why are you suspicious of me? Wasn't I your strongest townread?

I need to go back to last day phase to see if mal mentioned salva.

Why haven't you checked swamped yet? Chuggs and swamped have been your biggest scumreads.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I checked TheChuggernaut when I thought it was either him or Swamped. With Chuggs as Scum I was pretty confident Swamped was not.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017

Here's the results:

Too bad about the N2 and N4 result. And by god, I don't want to believe you but a part of me is like "Of course Chuggs is scum"

Thanks for coming forward with this. Knowing Fran is cleared really helps too.

VOTE: TheChuggernaut

What makes you suspicious of Zeke?

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
N3 would scum have had any reason to frame/switch Chugg with somebody. Haven't seen more of their powers

I could definitely see it on N4

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
If Fran is town, then EOD D4 was town vs town (Fran vs Salva). Meatwad has to be the scum partner, right? Because he could have brought Chuggs to the front but didn't?

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

TheChuggernaut (4 votes)
malus - #1,805
Meatwad - #1,859
Apollo - #1,888
Swamped - #1,893

malus (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,722 #1,762
Apollo - #1,830 #1,886
EzekelRAGE - #1,872
Apollo - #1,886 #1,888

Meatwad (1 votes)
Swamped - #1,813 #1,893
Fran - #1,843
exodus - #1,857 (Double) #1,861

exodus (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,768 #1,782

Fran (0 votes)
exodus - #1,698 (Double) #1,857

Not voting: TheChuggernaut, exodus

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 58 TheChuggernaut: 49 exodus: 48 Fran: 22 Swamped: 16 Meatwad: 14 malus: 10 Apollo: 8

Current Countdown:
5ro9wnha7l

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!