• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
If I have to bet they ran out of ninja shots. I'm 2-shot so they should only have 1 or 2.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Fran was a tracker and only managed to conviently track scum in mylo? Lol you actually expect people to belive that?

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fran attempts to track meatwad.

Scum redirected redirects his track to their killer.

OR

scum switches meatwad with their killer

Something like that. Trackers can be fooled

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tracker makes complete sense in this game. Swamped and Zeke are scum. Fran and meatwad are town. That's the game. I believe this.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Anyway I gotta go to class, I'll be back in a couple hours assuming we haven't lost the game by then because Fran managed to get me lynched

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Balance wise,
Fran attempts to track meatwad.

Scum redirected redirects his track to their killer.

OR

scum switches meatwad with their killer

Something like that. Trackers can be fooled
Balance wise, you know the main way trackers are fooled? With town powers.
None of our prs have had a movement component with them.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not voting anyone besides Meatwad today.

I won't vote for an unknow when I have a red check. That's crazy.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Occam's razor, Apollo. Meatwad is scum.

Possible. I believe zeke and swamped are scum though. We can look into this and if it looks like I'm wrong I'm willing to admit it. I'm just panicking because meatwad tried to vote Fran, and then zeke tried to. We could be fucked if people vote wildly nilly

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not voting anyone besides Meatwad today.

I won't vote for an unknow when I have a red check. That's crazy.

I get that. But it's mylo. We need to consider more than just a check. Checks can be fucked with. Roles have counters. We have THREE flips compared to yesterday. We can solve this game. There is NO NEED to rush, and no need to be stubborn. Please let's look through everything before making a decision.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Possible. I believe zeke and swamped are scum though. We can look into this and if it looks like I'm wrong I'm willing to admit it. I'm just panicking because meatwad tried to vote Fran, and then zeke tried to. We could be fucked if people vote wildly nilly
Use common sense Apollo.

With our current tow not prs, it wouldn't make sense for scum to have a switcher.

What would be the purpose? To counter a two shot tracker? None of the town PRs would be hindered by a switcher. That would mean scum switcher had to xshot as well. That is extremely unlikely.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Fran if you are so sure of your results why haven't you votes Meatwad yet? If he's scum he's not getting turboed.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this. Fun fact, this is my first time at lylo as a townie. Never again. Let me be scum and do what I know best.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Malus wasn't the real cop? Scum might still be trying to find them (I assume they don't exist though) or another PR.

Nobody wants to kill me. Nobody wants to make me Simon. I've been a confirmed town since..... day 2. This isn't new

I could see a bold/risky scum team leaving a confirmed townie alive at lylo, in the hopes that we're all like "how come she's still alive?! Must be scum" and lynch you.

Because you can't be scum. Nobody else claimed that vig shot.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I'm home. Zeke and swamped presumably aren't scum buddies since they didn't turbo meatwad, despite both being active within a minute or so of the vote being made. Has swamped claimed before this by any chance?

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Miscellaneous thoughts:

Fran's supposed tracker ability would be the first night ability we've seen. Outside of scum's NK of course. Zeke and Swamped have both claimed VT.

Why would scum!Fran place the first vote on Meatwad? Meatwad wouldn't be able to be turboed without a townie jumping on, and I'd already expressed caution about doing so myself. This would implicate either him or Meatwad.

Why would town!Fran place the first vote on Meatwad? Even considering the red check, I'd already claimed the possibility of the check being tampered with. By placing the vote before we could go over more posts, he accepted the possibility of a scum turbo. This seems awfully risky.

Why would scum!Meatwad switch off of Fran and onto Salva D4? He took Fran from 3 votes and made Salva have 3 votes. If he's scum and they're town, this does nothing but make him look awful. There's zero motivation for this vote switch.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Honestly it's obvious to me Fran is scum. Him popping out of nowhere with a late game scum check during mylo claiming a tracker role.

The fact that he's scum checking a Townie

Ignoring Apollo who is basically confirmed town when she suggested everyone hold their votes and reason this out first.

Ignoring any chance his supposed track could have been tampered with when we know scum have methods to provide trackers with false checks.

It's clear from his actions that Fran just wants to turbo me and win the game for scum he's not even being subtle about it now

VOTE: Fran