• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Our first prediction? Your controller's going to get a great workout in the next three months. Five awesome new titles are coming soon to The Vault. You'll get creative with The Sims™ 4, explore an amazing world in Fe, hit the pitch in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18, take on the underworld in Dante's Inferno and step on the gas in Burnout™ Paradise Remastered!

Release dates for when the trials will start

• [*]EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 19 - 8/2/18
    [*]EA SPORTS™ NBA Live 19 - 8/31/18
    [*]EA SPORTS™ NHL® 19 - 9/6/18
    [*]EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19 - 9/20/18
Also they are making a web interface that allows for remote installs of games.
EA Access members will soon be able to visit our brand new web experience. It includes a feature you're going to love - remote game installs! That's right, you'll be able to install games on your console from a computer or mobile device. Isn't technology great? Plus, you'll see a complete visual overhaul, improved navigation and even more amazing game news, trailers, streams and more! Soon you'll be able to sign in from the EA Access website and enjoy the service from the comfort of your PC or mobile device.

https://www.ea.com/ea-access/news/f...&utm_medium=social&cid=48219&ts=1530637921598

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, I did well holding out on Burnout Paradise Remastered and Fe. Winner!

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would introduce Access Premier for EA Access on Xbox. I would pay $60-$100 a year to have access to the gold edition or whatever at launch of each of their games

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Finally some new stuff. Felt like they had really slowed down. Surprised Battlefront 2 isn't there yet.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have to say, it is becoming tempting for someone who hasn't played many EA games these past few years. $30 for a ton of games!

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Tempting to play Burnout and get a bunch of extra games.

But I don't have time to play games! Dammit.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I wish they would introduce Access Premier for EA Access on Xbox. I would pay $60-$100 a year to have access to the gold edition or whatever at launch of each of their games

yea, same. Seems like such a good deal. But people were saying the origin one offers way more games, so it would have to be adjusted a lot.

CozMick

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So burnout remastered will be available on ea access before it's even released on PC? Fml.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Hey would this make it so that Dante's inferno is backwards comparable???? Honelsy I kind of feel like playing this game again!!!!

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome adds. I kinda wish I held off with purchasing Burnout Paradise Remastered seeing now how fast it's dropping in value.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Actually really liked Dante's Inferno. I got the 1000/1000, but still might have to run through campaign again!

Dec 21, 2017
Ugh I got Dante's inferno for PS3 last gen...

I regret almost every PS3 purchase I made last gen due to lack of bc now.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Wow that is great news! Always wanted to try Dante's Inferno and I haven't played Sims in over a decade. I'll also try Fe.

SK4TE

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I should stop buying FIFA at launch. Down for Burnout and The Sims.

EA is the best publisher for BC titles, though it makes sense to stock up the EA Access vault.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This year EA Access has been shit, with games coming in surprisingly late. However, this combo makes me glad I decided to stick around, The Sims aside I wanted to play all of these but was waiting for the Vault, and here we are.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
No complaints here.

Getting Burnout so early is a nice touch too.

Will push to the end of the 10 hour trial then carry on once in the vault then!

SK4TE

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
This year EA Access has been shit, with games coming in surprisingly late. However, this combo makes me glad I decided to stick around, The Sims aside I wanted to play all of these but was waiting for the Vault, and here we are.
I noticed FIFA took longer than usual, probably wanted those extra sales the World Cup bring.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed FIFA took longer than usual, probably wanted those extra sales the World Cup bring.

Was thinking the same. Once the World Cup winds down, bring in FIFA. Glad to see Fe coming fairly early, too, same with Burnout which I was never going to buy knowing it'll be in the Vault in a few months anyway. Still the best deal in gaming, and hopefully they'll put in A Way Out too later on. They are saying it won't be in, but they said that about Titanfall too and we saw how that went.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Been waiting for Burnout to hit the vault, can't wait to dive back into that and actually play Big Surf Island for the first time.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Thank god for the web service, the App is slow and laggy, though it is linked to the MS Store so you can use that, still Burnout and Fe are for me, still waiting on Origin Premier also

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Was thinking the same. Once the World Cup winds down, bring in FIFA. Glad to see Fe coming fairly early, too, same with Burnout which I was never going to buy knowing it'll be in the Vault in a few months anyway. Still the best deal in gaming, and hopefully they'll put in A Way Out too later on. They are saying it won't be in, but they said that about Titanfall too and we saw how that went.

I'm suprised it wasn't on the Vault for the WC, I mean you can buy UT stuff in the WC mode so it seems like easy money for them

Dec 12, 2017
I know Dante's Inferno is a B-tier God of War ripoff, but I still really like that game. Fighting actual Satan while his cock is flopping all over the place is great.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
Burnout Remaster bombed?

It was a *really* barebones remaster, even in a year of barebones remasters. It's been on sale from at least one retailer almost every week since its release. This is coming from someone who owned, and 100%'d, the original release on 360, PS3, and PC. It's one of my favorite games ever. The "Remaster" was a huge disappointment for me. I wasn't expecting a full on remake, but at the very least an updated skybox and some lighting improvements would have gone a long way.

peepers

Dec 10, 2017
Biscay
After all these years I'll finally be able to play Dante's Inferno. For one reason or another I never got around to it thanks EA

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Sims 4 has also been added to the Vault as of the 13th.