Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Saw this on Twitter this morning. Jason Wilson, the co-creator of MediEvil who also provided the voice for Sir Dan in MediEvil 1 and MediEvil: Resurrection, tweeted this image of him wearing a bucket over his head and saying, "The things that I do to prepare for some jobs."
https://mobile.twitter.com/GunnComics/status/1054732743609851906

For those who don't know, Wilson's method of voicing Dan was to put a bucket over his head and then read his lines through gritted teeth, resulting in the incoherent mumbling that fans loved.

So, this would seem to be a subtle hint that he's reprising his role as the one-eye skeleton for the upcoming remaster. This is big news because if they're doing new voice recordings than that would confirm that this game is not a port of MediEvil: Resurrection and is instead a full-fledged remake.

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Will definitely be there for a full-fledged remake. Hope it's more faithful than Rachet and Clank.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw this...I'm super happy. Man, really looking forward to some news soon.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised that the reason we haven't seen anything is because the original plan to just port the psp version was scraped and now a full blown remaster by Bluehole is being made.