Site down for Maintenance 12/17 @ 11PM GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferny

FutureERA
Oct 23, 2017
Hey all,

Starting tomorrow at 11pm GMT the site will be down for about 3 hours for some backend maintenance as well as update 1.3 of the site. Apologies for the downtime, but we think it’ll be well worth the wait.

Will keep you guys updated on our Twitter page during the process.

Thanks!

Oct 27, 2017
Keep it coming, would be cool to have an awesome hidden thing with some of these updates and then announce that cool thing as people finally notice

Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully to revamp the toolbar so you have spoiler, quote and strikethrough in the front row and hide, indent and the stuff no one needs in the submenu.

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hey all,

Starting tomorrow at 11pm GMT the site will be down for about 3 hours for some backend maintenance as well as update 1.3 of the site. Apologies for the downtime, but we think it’ll be well worth the wait.

Will keep you guys updated on our Twitter page during the process.

Thanks!

until

Oct 25, 2017
Will we finally be able to select (check) all watched threads with one click instead of having to manually select them one by one?

Oct 25, 2017
I’m excited for this one. It’s been a little while since 1.2 so I’m guessing this ones going to be a little bigger?

Oct 31, 2017
Cool. Anyway, I'll be that uncool guy and point out that technically you should use UTC instead of GMT, but it doesn't really make any practical difference so whatever. Thanks for using a more universally known timezone anyway! I really appreciate it.

WHAT THE HELL IS GMT
PROBABLY NOTHING USEFUL

Mario's Nipples

Banned for having an alt account
Nov 2, 2017
France
Cool. Anyway, I'll be that uncool guy and point out that technically you should use UTC instead of GMT, but it doesn't really make any practical difference so whatever. Thanks for using a more universally known timezone anyway! I really appreciate it.

PROBABLY NOTHING USEFUL
Technically, they don’t HAVE to use GMT or UTC. It’s a choice, and an unimportant one at that.

Oct 25, 2017
Are we gonna get hidden and spoiler switched in the reply box options?

You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

Status
Not open for further replies.