• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Just saw this on Facebook. The following games are coming to Nintendo Switch Online on December 12th:

NES
  • Crystalis
  • Journey to Silius
SNES
  • Breath of Fire II
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Star Fox 2
  • Super Punch-Out!!
Better than nothing, I suppose, but I really hope it won't take this long for Nintendo to re-release so few games every single time.

OP
OP
kubev

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
D'oh. I should've tried searching for individual game names. I searched for "Nintendo Switch Online" and came up with nothing resembling it.

And yes, great lineup of games from a quality standpoint, but you're operating under the assumption that these six games will appeal to everyone. It'd still be nice to see more variety in the form of MORE GAMES. When was the last batch released?

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D'oh. I should've tried searching for individual game names. I searched for "Nintendo Switch Online" and came up with nothing resembling it.

And yes, great lineup of games from a quality standpoint, but you're operating under the assumption that these six games will appeal to everyone. It'd still be nice to see more variety in the form of MORE GAMES. When was the last batch released?
20 games were released 2.5 months ago

OP
OP
kubev

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Please I need Panel de Pon I'm starving here
That'd be amazing, actually. I'm not sure if I could go back to playing it with a controller as opposed to with a touch screen (as Planet Puzzle League played so well on DS), but I'd love to revisit Tetris Attack.

20 games were released 2.5 months ago
Yes, meaning that it took Nintendo 2.5 months to release four more SNES games and a measly two NES games.

Status
Not open for further replies.