• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this turns out well, we need more skateboarding games after what happened to the Tony Hawk and Skate series.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
They're sitting on a pile of money if they can execute this well and port it to consoles too.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this will be good. I need another skateboarding game. Hell, I would gladly pay for a Skate 3 remaster.

Sarobi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks smooth from those few clips. I'm not going to expect anything beyond mediocre, though. There's like.. 3 other Skating games in the works by small (one is even being made by one person) indie devs that claim they'll be the answer to Skate, but they haven't been able to do much. I'll buy into this, though. I really do miss THPS and Skate, so anything that could bridge that gap for me, even a little, would be nice.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
So how's the mobile game this is based on? Has anyone played it?

Between this and Project Session, I'm glad the skate genre is rising once again.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
So we have this, Skatebird, and Session on the horizon. I might be sad THPS is dead but this should be good enough to fill the void.

Pickleslips

Jan 25, 2018
Need to see more but just the animations alone make me super amped for this. Plus the spots! Courthouse looks sick. Switch flip switch mannys all day!

Sessions animations are still looking terrible and the game plays stiff as a board so hopefully this is better than that.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
nice. wonder if this is more arcadey like Pro Skater or more sim-y

also, I want a fruitbootin game!

Oct 29, 2017
Didn't even know about this until yesterday and I already can't wait for it even though the early access is coming out 9 days from now. Animations look smooth, not perfect, but they are by far the best out of the games I've seen (like Session). I'll def be keeping both my eyes on this.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
What's the number 1 sports game for mobile? That tagline does nothing for me otherwise.

HommePomme

Oct 30, 2017
Video looks smooth, wonder what the control scheme is though. NEED it to just rip Skate's controls, Session seems too weird

Oct 29, 2017
Video looks smooth, wonder what the control scheme is though. NEED it to just rip Skate's controls, Session seems too weird

Steam store page says
Style and Control: With new ground breaking and intuitive controls, skateboarding in a video game has never felt more authentic, fluid, and responsive. Style tricks any way you want and make every trick and line your own.

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
This is the perfect Christmas gift for my brother. Has a price been announced?

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
looks dope from that gameplay vid. hopefully theres a good sense of gravity when going downhill like skate.

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
This looks great, Camera needs to be moved up a little, and then we need some really dumb ( in a good way like american wasteland 2) campaign. And I'm all in.

Maxflier

Nov 22, 2017
Louisiana
I don't really care about PC gaming anymore, hopefully this comes to consoles because a new (good) skating game is long overdue.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great from that gameplay footage. Will likely pick it up if the devs support the Early Access well.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, this looks so smooth and just damn awesome. Kind of reminds me of True Skate on iOS (yes, I know these guys worked on an Android game and not that one). Controls look intuitive enough, too.

IMO it's one of the few sports that can get away without having any licensed names attached to it, as long as you have a quality product. Looks like it plays like a dream, I bet the Steam Controller would be fucking ace with it, too.

Coolade

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited for this. 4 years of development is good to hear. Hoping the price is good.

streepmeryl

Mar 4, 2018
always loved some of the under recognized skate games on 90's early 2000's consoles. this game reminds me somewhat of those