• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

And he is correct. Absolutely correct.
In one part of the video he talks about "ambition" and that really is what sets the Warframe devs apart from so many other studios. When I watched the Tennocon footage with my friends, I also immediately said "God these guys are so damn ambitious!". It just jumps out at you.

Warframe isn't the greatest game out right now. It's not the most polished. But damn if it isn't way way up there when it comes to ambition. And it's free.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can accept that. I'll care about warframe when I hear random people talking about it, like Fortnite or Pokemon.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I played on PC but it didn't really grasp me, but this was a long time ago. I'll try it again when it hits the Switch.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Always liked the weird artstyle. Tried it three times. Didn't like it. But it seems like F2P done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.