• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Thanks to Nagito for pointing this out

https://pgsentertainment.com/franchises/sly-cooper

Produced by
Technicolot Animation Productions, Sony Interactive Entertainment

Created by
Sony Playstation

Synopsis
Sly Cooper follows the adventures of an irresistibly charismatic raccoon, a modern-day Robin Hood, who restores justice to his city one theft at a time. Mixing humor, action, and a remarkable cast of characters, Sly Cooper promises to be an unforgettable series.

S1 EPS 1 - 26 starting October 2019
S1 EPS 27 - 52 starting July 2020

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Holy sit 52 episodes?! Hell yes! Now bring back the full cast, cycle all the Carnelitas as a meta joke and give us a sequel to 4!

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I truly think that Sly 5 has to hit around the same time as this series to give the franchise more exposure. Sly 4 feels like ages ago

Trilobit

Mar 31, 2018
Oh no, it's Sly's ugly cousin in the role of Sly!

I wonder what happened to cool Sly.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
what the hell 52 episodes?

that's alot for a first season of a show you don't know if it's gonna do well or not

Deleted member 43446

User requested account closure
Banned
May 15, 2018
Hopefully a nice footprint for Sly 5, I liked Sanzaru's take on the franchise so wouldn't mind if they get to do the next game. Though is the studio still making games? I haven't heard anything from them in ages.

Edit:
Just checked their wiki, they seem to be making VR games now.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully a nice footprint for Sly 5, I liked Sanzaru's take on the franchise so wouldn't mind if they get to do the next game. Though is the studio still making games? I haven't heard anything from them in ages.
They've been working on VR games ever since the last Sonic Boom 3DS game. I wish they'd continue the franchise but it doesn't look like it's happening soon, at least from them.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This has to have bits from the movie chopped up and scattered into shorts, right? That thing was near completion last I heard.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
So a new game next year (Or a remaster of the first 3 on PS4) I take it?
Can't imagine trying to run this with no PS4 alternatives.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Maybe they'll pull out a Ratchet and Clank and release a game along the series. I reaaaally want to see a current hen Sly Cooper.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Well that's a surprise. It'd be nice if Sony re-released the games on PS4 and made Sly 5 since 4 ended on a cliffhanger. There hasn't even been a Sly Cooper game for the PS4.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Sly's honestly perfect for a cartoon, the whole tone of the series, its heists and characters lends itself so well to a cartoon. Much prefer this to getting a one off movie.

Looking forward to seeing how it turnsout with the Sonic Boom studio doing it.
Don't these guys do the Sonic Boom cartoon? If so, I'm down.
Sure do.

Last edited: