• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
To be honest I'd be way more interested in cool, innovative stages rather than reposting hateful garbage.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
It's sad yeah and it's a thing that existed long before internet. Give a man a pen and a piece of paper and before not too long he will draw a dick.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Not even 24 hours and it's overrun with garbage.

Every stage/Mii Fighter should have to be approved. To just let it be a free for all was always a bad idea.

Porky

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Mar 16, 2019
People wondering why Sony doesn't wanna cross play with y'all

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should make the Level sharing feature tied to Nintendo Online accounts - if you share shit like that, you get the bannu. Forever.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I think it would be Namco's job to monitor this stuff since they're the ones who made the game. Nintendo only commission it.

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
They had to have seen these dick maps coming right. And cmon now that 9-11 arena is just gross.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Saw a map called "Lol I h8 gay" and the map itself was "Gay is bad" with a dick in the middle.

Man..

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Considering the potential to actually make a thrusting flying penis that enters a hole and ejects players from it's end portal, I expected more genitals

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Should've just gone brawl style stage builder, but nooooo

Just memes, garbage content and sans as far as the eye can see

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
Sadly how do you stop this, other than having a sort of approval system where stages need to be moderated before going live?

blacktout

Jan 16, 2018
Ah yes, penises and 9/11. It's good to see that this generation still has respect for the classics.

Nov 27, 2017
California
I'm expecting avengers spoilers to pop up soon as stage names or stages being just written words.
Kinda figured this would happen and I'll bet nazi stuff gets posted next

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I only just saw the version 3.0.0 stage LOL that is amazing. Sucks that people try to ruin nice things with hateful content, hopefully Nintendo will add a moderation tool for people to flag these states.

Oct 27, 2017
This should serve as an example of why Nintendo sometimes does things that pisses off Era members because they can't wrap their head around the fact that Nintendo is a family focused brand,and they don't want this kind of stuff in their games.

PCPace

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
Luckily since these are all paid subscriptions this should be more or less easy bans without them being able to immediately pick up alts without forking over more money

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Of course. It should be common sense, but don't be an asshole and publicly post sexually explicit (or maliciously violent) content in a game that a ton of children play.

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there will be racist/pro-trump stuff soon, if there isn't already. For a while the only thing I saw in the Splatoon 2 drawings were anti-trans stuff (near launch).

I swear I just wanted to look at some custom cars in the latest Forza Horizon.

Shittons of Trump memes and campaign skins

Even at the height of Bush and Obama, UGC never got infested with that much shit for a candidate.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
I swear I just wanted to look at some custom cars in the latest Forza Horizon.

Shittons of Trump memes and campaign skins

Even at the height of Bush and Obama, UGC never got infested with that much shit for a candidate.
Weren't there literally paid Obama '08 ads in Burnout Paradise? It has a more positive message sure, but still.

anyway, I'd download the September stage, curious as to what the music is.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
D4azzCdVUAAQhzj

It's not all bad

There is a report button.
haha that's pretty good