• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

yoonshik

Oct 26, 2017
1563827888-smash-tennis.png

EUIPO

I don't know how to edit the title, so i'll just quote this(didn't think it would be necessary but just in case. thanks Imran):

Before this shit starts: Smash Tennis is a Namco series. It has nothing to do with Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Before this shit starts: Smash Tennis is a Namco series. It has nothing to do with Smash Bros.

Hachim0n

Jun 14, 2019
Mmh yeah, they used to have the Smash Court Tennis IP. They were some nice tennis games, hope it will come back.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
wait whoa smash tennis it must be smash bros with tennis and smash characters and Snake and namco is trademarking a nintendo 1st party IP for some unknown reason and and

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SMH @ people that already forgot about Smash Tennis.

I have a feeling that this will be a mobile game.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Smash Court Tennis was such a great series in the PS1 - the artsyle of the second one was fantastic, and even though you could cheese it quite easily it was super fun.

Lost its way a bit on PS2 but I hope if this is a thing then it'll be a return to form.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Amen to that! Out of the three tennis games we've gotten this gen have been awful, two have been awful and one has been a merely serviceable Mario sports game.
yeah Mario tennis on switch was not what I expected. It is ok. I think Hot Shots Tennis on PSP was the last GOOD tennis game I played

falconhoof17

Jul 12, 2019
Tennis games are some of the only games that give me the same excitement as fighting games so this is fantastic news for me

Henrik

Jan 3, 2018
yeah Mario tennis on switch was not what I expected. It is ok. I think Hot Shots Tennis on PSP was the last GOOD tennis game I played
The best tennis game with real story mode that felt like an RPG with exploration. Clap Hanz did everything right this time to appeal to PAL region which was synchronized with Japan's taste for the first time.

I wish we got another Hot Shots Tennis if Smash Court Tennis is being revived from the dead of last gen. It died on Xbox 360 as an exclusive for the platform.