• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
MOD EDIT: We cannot have direct download links to the entire soundtrack of an unreleased game floating around in this thread. Anyone who continues to post those links will be moderated accordingly. Additionally, do not request PMs on where to find them, or ask where to find downloads to the songs in the thread.

Looks like some one got early copy

More pics in the Twitter thread.
Update

World of light spoilers gonna roam the net in the next few days.

2 more weeeeeks akskdkdkek

Last edited by a moderator:

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
5b79VHf.gif

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
is it really upsetting to be spoiled in SMASH of all things

you people are unreasonably angry about spoilers, geez

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
is it really upsetting to be spoiled in SMASH of all things

you people are unreasonably angry about spoilers, geez

I mean, the OP is talking about the adventure mode. Of course people don't want to be spoiled about that, most of the fun in Smash's previous adventure modes is in discovering what there is in the mode.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, so this means you can unlock characters randomly.
I thought they were having it where you unlock characters in release order/the order on the site.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Oh, so this means you can unlock characters randomly.
I thought they were having it where you unlock characters in release order/the order on the site.
If you decide to unlock the characters thanks to the World of Light mode, the first character you unlock are either :
Marth, Sheik or Villager.
Not counting Mario since, even if he's indeed the first world of light character you unlock, he's already playable in the other modes.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
If you decide to unlock the characters thanks to the World of Light mode, the first character you unlock are either :
Marth, Sheik or Villager.
Not counting Mario since, even if he's indeed the first world of light character you unlock, he's already playable in the other modes.

So I can get my main straight off?
Sweet.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh man Captain Falcon as my first unlock would be so nostalgic... but then I'd need K. Rool or Ridley next

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
So I can get my main straight off?
Sweet.
Yep ! If you don't mind to have the 4-5 first World of Light fights being spoiled (this mode is massive, the map is huge af), you can watch this GameXplain video !
After the 4 or 5 first fights, you have the choice between multiple routes, each one lead to a fighter, you chose which one you want to unlock first.