• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

D2-Lk5FU4AI3ZkH

[Persona 5] Joker render for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate revealed via Best Buy ad

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
if press assets are out then it's safe to assume we should be getting some info about him soon

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care what it looks like just give me a link to buy 2 of them already :P (I really hope I don't miss his preorder window as I have a feeling he is gonna go fast)

also, looks solid if that is what the amiibo will look like.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
press assets?

Also, this looks like an amiibo. Not sure why it's being called a render.
I put both Amiibo and render in the title because the Amiibo is usually placed in the same position that the render is but since it's causing confusion I'll request a title change.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Why the title change to amiibo? It doesn't look like an amiibo? Amiibos don't have shadowing like that.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Omfg who cares if it's the Amiibo or render they're going to be in the exact same pose

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
That's a render the amiibos don't have that high detail fidelity not even the early prototype ones they take to trade shows.

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's too finely sculpted and detailed to be an Amiibo, not to mention the shading (the hair in particular).

A figure that looked like that would be more expensive!

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Why the title change to amiibo? It doesn't look like an amiibo? Amiibos don't have shadowing like that.
Cause people kept asking why I put the words render on the title and so I requested a title change to avoid any more confusion.

Honestly I just put both to be safe initially lol.

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
People seriously can't tell the difference between a render and a amiibo lol k..

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
That doesn't look like the figma or the statue, so I would assume that's just a render.