• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

To be honest I can sympathize. I'm working on getting S support with Marianne myself and if I don't end up getting it I won't be happy.

2nd best Peach player in Ultimate, I looked forward to seeing him.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
... They're joking, right?

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
isnt that the player withdrawing from the event on his/her own and NOT getting DQd? also, because they couldnt marry someone in a video game? ok.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
qqNrEWc.png

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Uhhh..ok. I mean seems pretty dramatic to entirely pull yourself out of a competition you've no doubt been training for over being disappointed in an RPG..

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
isnt that the player withdrawing from the event on his/her own and NOT getting DQd? also, because they couldnt marry someone in a video game? ok.

Well he's choosing not to turn up, which is getting him DQed. Withdrawing isn't the correct term unless he's made an effort to contact the organisers appropriately, which I doubt.

Deleted member 16025

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
None of this is making sense to me. Can somebody explain this? I have no idea what this is saying. Is saved data shared between Smash and FE? Seems like Evo rules would ignore saves but I don't know? This isn't adding up.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
He must be joking, I really can't believe smash players can be this high in the clownery scale

OP
OP

Deleted member 8791

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
None of this is making sense to me. Can somebody explain this? I have no idea what this is saying. Is saved data shared between Smash and FE? Seems like Evo rules would ignore saves but I don't know? This isn't adding up.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses released a week ago and he has been playing non stop apparently.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would assume this is a joke thread, but this is Smash so I'm not so sure. Every time I chalk up something in the community to a joke, it turns out to be true.

And this is why you make use of the multiple save files. They could have went to a earlier save and just spammed Claude with gifts.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe you.gif

Surely the beauty of switch is that you just take it with you to evo and level up in between matches.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
it's a fantastic game why are you letting one person on twitter talk you out of something that's been positively received by almost everyone who's played it

Sorry I should've used /s

I don't have the time to get into Fire Emblem right now, it's the first one in a long time I've been interested in though

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
And this somehow got him DQ'd?

When someone becomes a pro esports player, they sign contracts with the CIA, FBI, UN, Scotland Yard, Interpol, and Walmart stating that they can and will only play that game and no other game (unless that game is Mouse Trap or Operation). If they're caught violating the terms of this agreement they're immediately disqualified from professional play, gathered up/kidnapped, and executed as a warning for those who contemplate playing other games in the future.

Come on man, this is common facts.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I somehow didn't get with Tae Takemi despite focusing on her and instead got a chocolate from lameass Ryuji and I still finished P5 and life went on. 🤔

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this person is getting help and support if this is true. Crying in bed and shutting yourself out from people isn't good.

Deleted member 8468

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine if Tiger Woods didn't show up to the Masters because he lost a game of checkers the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.