• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I know nothing about this person but that sounds like a joke covering for the real reason.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised nobody made a joke yet asking him why he didn't use "claude saves" to fix it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok yeah I found the current bracket he's in, with a listed start time of 4PM Pacific.

Tons of time to come to their senses.
Thanks! Yeah as I replied to someone else, this was made a bit premature in the Evo hype and I kinda regret it now. Let's hope a good nights sleep makes him feel a bit better about it.

Edit: to clarify when I made this thread, the early pools were underway and I assumed MuteAce was part of these early pools and thus it being confirmed that he didn't show.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
After seeing people "marrying" characters from Love Plus whatever, I'm not surprised anymore at the weird shit anime can evoke lol.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
That doesn't answer his or my confusion at all.

Why is something in a totally unrelated game causing this dude to want to withdraw from EVO?
If you're not in a good state mentally/emotionally, it could affect how you play in high-pressure situations, and then if you perform badly it could make you resent your experience at the tournament.

Also, he's literally a kid and is still developing mentally/emotionally. Give him a break.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
None of this is making sense to me. Can somebody explain this? I have no idea what this is saying. Is saved data shared between Smash and FE? Seems like Evo rules would ignore saves but I don't know? This isn't adding up.

I thought the same, like this Claude was a fighter in smash or something.

But looks that they're not related

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Thread closed per OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.