• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
https://smashpass.smashburger.com/

Details
With the Holiday Smash Pass™, you'll be able to treat yourself to ANY entrée for just $1 every day (yes, you read that right) from November 15, 2017 to January 9, 2018 at participating locations. That's 54 days of $1 entrées and a savings of up to $250.

How It Works
  • Sign up for our SmashClub™ rewards program (meaning more free/discounted food for you!)
  • Pay $54 for the Holiday Smash Pass™ (only 1 Pass allowed per SmashClub™ account).
  • Every day from November 15, 2017 to January 9, 2018, a $1 entrée coupon will be added to your SmashClub™ account and is valid for that day only.
  • Get any entrée for just $1!
------------------------------------------

Doesn't honestly seem like that great a deal, its $54 PLUS $1 for every day you go, or $108 if you go all 54 days (god bless your colon) or $69 if you go a more reasonable 15 days, which averages to $4.6/day which is barely below what you would spend WITHOUT the offer.

The only people it would be great for are those who go by a smashburger EVERY day on their way to work/school, you could pick up a relatively healthy thing like a burger with some fixins without the bun/sauces or a salad without any dressing but I'm not sure either option is that fantastic.

You can find their full menu here
http://smashburger.com/eat/menu/

And their nutritional calculator here
http://smashburger.nutrition.gipsee.com/

Its definitely no Olive Garden Never Ending Pasta Pass!

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
If you eat smash burger every day for 54 days your heart will explode. At least you'll save a couple bucks in the process.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting.

I go to SmashBurger about once a week (people on my team at work like it, so we go for lunch on Fridays usually)
Not worth it, but... I like their effort.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
all by itself the $54 cost of entry is more than I'd spend there in an entire year (much less 2 months). Not even close to interested.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
They castrated the menu. No longer interested in them even WITH their damn deals.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I like Smashburger but that's too much of it in 2 months.

And I agree with VISION that you shouldn't have to break out the calculator for a fast food coupon.

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Smashburger is good but I dunno if I could handle 54 days in a row of it without health problems. I get salads are an option but why would I go to a burger place for that?

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I would absolutely get this if I had one near me. A bacon cheeseburger every day would be the perfect bulking food.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Save a few bucks now then spend thousands at the hospital later...decent deal

Oct 25, 2017
You go for the Colorado burger and/or fried green chili's (used to be a menu item, now it's a secret menu item). Couldn't imagine eating that much though, you'll die.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Single store in Alaska, and they aren't participating.

Not that Smashburger is bad or anything, but the store here has a 30 minute wait pretty much all the time for your food, it's terrible.

snapcracken

Oct 25, 2017
Was actually considering it until I noticed that none of the ones in my city are participating. Would've actually gone every day, too.