• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

There apparently going to be skins for existing characters but will have unique voice work done by the shows actresses.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I like RWBY, but I cannot imagine why it keeps showing up in all these weird places.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give them their pre-season 4 designs.

Everyone but Ruby in season 4+ look just awful, and even Ruby is a worse design.

Yang and Weiss in particular deserve better :/

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Give them their pre-season 4 designs.

Everyone but Ruby in season 4+ look just awful, and even Ruby is a worse design.

Yang and Weiss in particular deserve better :/
I like the season 4 onward designs well enough and I did favor the early looks more, but I'm frankly loving the Volume 7 designs.

Saber Weiss, Shonen hair Ruby, and short hair Blake>everything before it.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait what??? They revealed the new designs???
There the ones in the tweet above.
rwby_vol7_keyart_final-v.jpg

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There the ones in the tweet above.
rwby_vol7_keyart_final-v.jpg
I didnt even notice at first, but seeing the panel, Im definitely liking everyone a lot more. Yang's ugly ankle length coat is gone(But Blake still has her awful trench coat :/), weiss isn't monocolor anymore, Ruby has..... spiky hair????

Weiss and Yang honestly look amazing in this art, but I'm scared of the clipping nightmare they might be in 3D.

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely a weird as hell crossover, but I'll look into it.

Also: IMO, the Volume 4 designs were pretty great. I really liked Yang's look. I've liked the various looks everyone has had across the run of the show, honestly.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Blake has short hair now?
Dang, I really gotta catch up to the series. Left off midway through vol. 5.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised that Smite is still getting development. I haven't heard much about it since Paladins came out.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
People still play Smite?

Also, i'm still baffled as to how Hi-Rez is still afloat tbh. They have Paladins, Smite, and that BR game, but what else? They cancelled a few other projects in the works (like mobile titles).

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
People still play Smite?

Also, i'm still baffled as to how Hi-Rez is still afloat tbh. They have Paladins, Smite, and that BR game, but what else? They cancelled a few other projects in the works (like mobile titles).

lol yeah, SMITE is at the height of it's popularity. This season is the best season in all of SMITE. Along with it being cross-play friendly around everywhere but PS4 (I think). The BR, Realm Royale, died out when they made an update that changed the entire game despite the entire community outcry and begging for the changes to not happen. AFAIK, Paladins is doing fine too and it even has a Pro League so lol.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck me I'm gonna have to play Smite now. My brother and sister play it a lot and I guess I'm gonna join them.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Smite is a lot of fun. To anyone jumping in, it's a MOBA so watch out for toxicity, take time to learn the gods and roles, Arena is a great place to learn to play a god but dont get stuck there (unless you really want to). If anyone give you a hard time, let em know you are new and if they continue then report em at the end of the match.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
lol yeah, SMITE is at the height of it's popularity. This season is the best season in all of SMITE. Along with it being cross-play friendly around everywhere but PS4 (I think). The BR, Realm Royale, died out when they made an update that changed the entire game despite the entire community outcry and begging for the changes to not happen. AFAIK, Paladins is doing fine too and it even has a Pro League so lol.

I don't know anything about Paladin's other than the time I tried it where it felt like a somehow easier version of Overwatch.

I do find it hard to believe that Smite is in its "peak" right now. Maybe it is, I wouldn't know, but a couple of years ago it was a much more "visual" game (as far as broadcasted, presented to users, etc.) That felt like "peak" Smite.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I don't know anything about Paladin's other than the time I tried it where it felt like a somehow easier version of Overwatch.

I do find it hard to believe that Smite is in its "peak" right now. Maybe it is, I wouldn't know, but a couple of years ago it was a much more "visual" game (as far as broadcasted, presented to users, etc.) That felt like "peak" Smite.

SMITE moved to Mixer in a 2 year deal to hold their pro-games live except for events that sometimes get put on Twitch and Youtube. Even some of the Pros/Broadcasters say SMITE is at it's peak, so if anything, I'm following their word. I obviously can't fully pull out statistics and stuff like that lol