Sneak peak of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

Dyle

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Disney needs to build more parks. Put one in Texas. The demand is too crazy. Time to expand.
Not going to happen anytime soon in the US. The kind of feverish demand that Disney commands is beneficial for them and it isn't wise to expand to meet it, as it allows them to continue increasing prices on their existing properties, retain the special feeling of their parks' unique qualities, and keep operating costs low. They learned a little too well what happens when you expand too quickly in the Eisner era.

Dyle

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Isn't Euro Disneyland still not profitable? Goddamn did Eisner fuck that up.
They just started making money in the last year, immediately before they start investing 2.5 billion bucks in it. It's going to continue to be a bottomless pit Disney throws money into for at least another decade before it starts making any significant profit.

TDLink

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! This is really helpful. She’d be happy to sit somewhere for an hour if need be because she knows how much I love Star Wars. I didn’t know they had a single rider line.

Do you have to wait in line to get into the store?
There was a short line for Dok Ondar's but the other stores you can just walk up to/in. There's also a line to build a Droid at the depot, but you can walk in and browse/purchase the other goods without waiting in a line.

There was no wait for the restaurant (Docking Bay 7).

Keep in mind this was all during the reservation period. I'm not sure how things will change now that it's truly open.