• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

SneakerERA |OT| Sole Crushing L's

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped trying at like 10:15. I should have kept trying, looked around the internet and people were starting to go through
The exact same thing happened for the Cactus Jack 4 release: you had to wait through like 25 minutes of errors to actually get a chance.
Well everyone you didn't lose 175$ dollars today go enjoy the rest of your weekend.

May 8, 2019
Got a W on 11s

My selfish ass wanted two pairs because my real size is 10.5

my first SNKRS W though, and I have had this app since November 2017 so yeah it's overdue

wasn't even on my main account tho, hope I get good luck for the FoG in Green since I want to keep those

May 8, 2019
Spent decades trying and then finally got "in line".
I got hit with the in line right at the end

If you had a size 10.5 and below and you got in line around 27 min mark it was going to be sold out, any time before that though was golden. Size 11 lasted for a bit longer until the 28-29 min mark before it was gone

Oct 29, 2017
SNKRS app crashed for in store reserves. The reserve pass had disappeared from everyone’s inbox. Supervisor there had us all get on the Nike NYC WiFi and lo and behold the pass showed up. And employee there hit twice on the kicks. What a wild morning.

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know sizing on 700 v2s? i think i am gonna get these tomorrow

now that i'm a dad i need dad shoes and this would be a flex

FWIW, those are the 700 v1s. The v2s are the ones in static, geode, and upcoming vanta. The v1 and v2s sizing are *slightly* different, with V2 being a little roomier and comfier.

Dec 8, 2018
Arizona
New to this sneaker world. Went from some old Tigers I wore for years to now some Air Max and 3 Ultraboost pairs in a month. And now just ordered some Nite Joggers off Jimmy Jazz's ongoing sale. This is not good lol.

Oct 26, 2017
New to this sneaker world. Went from some old Tigers I wore for years to now some Air Max and 3 Ultraboost pairs in a month. And now just ordered some Nite Joggers off Jimmy Jazz's ongoing sale. This is not good lol.
2 years ago I only have 2 shoes. 1 leather and 1 some nike sneaker. Then I bought an Ultraboost.

2 years later I have like 30 shoes. That's like I can wear a different shoe in a month without repeating.

I need to stop.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
350v2s take a while to loosen up a bit, so always go at least a half size larger. My TTS is 12.5, but I always get yeezys in 13 or 14, depending on what's available if I get through the queue.
Thanks! 11.5 it is. I’m normally a 11 but gonna follow your advice, I really want those pirate black 350v2 it’s going to be my first pair of Yeezy’s.

Oct 25, 2017
Ls on the Travis Scott's but Ws on the Sacai waffle blue/red colourway and the also the Cactus Plant Flea market vapormax. I can't complain, I'll take that :). Been maybe a year since I won a raffle so bout time i was due for some Ws!

Also does snkrs work different then it does in the UK? Here in the UK all hyped shoes are raffle draws. Hearing people talk about the Travis Scott 1s being FCFS in the US sneakrs app is very odd.. Not even sure why they would do that.

Oct 26, 2017
Ls on the Travis Scott's but Ws on the Sacai waffle blue/red colourway and the also the Cactus Plant Flea market vapormax. I can't complain, I'll take that :). Been maybe a year since I won a raffle so bout time i was due for some Ws!

Also does snkrs work different then it does in the UK? Here in the UK all hyped shoes are raffle draws. Hearing people talk about the Travis Scott 1s being FCFS in the US sneakrs app is very odd.. Not even sure why they would do that.
Much larger stock for US so they probably don't feel the need to do draws for most stuff. Only other difference I know of is that they get SNKRS Pass, although I think that is only in New York.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad hype kids ain't buying boost anymore.

Can get most releases under retail now. lol

And if you're only buying a shoe just for the hype, then you're just wearing it for them and not for you.