• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arebours

Oct 27, 2017
I really want to buy a pair of greats royale blanco but what is up with only shipping within us/china? No retailers here in japan seem to carry them..

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For people who aren't aware, Complex have started the 2nd season of their great Sole Origins show. They focus on a different location every episode and go through the sneaker culture and history there. Really good stuff.

AZ Greg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Copped the 700 Waverunners at $80 over retail. I didn't want to go through yet another Yeezy day trying to cop in a couple weeks.

Man, I should have done this instead of taking my chances on the restock and striking out.

Just paid $110 over retail. Oh well, really wanted a pair and they're only gonna go up from here.

Now bring on the Bone White 500s!

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I should have done this instead of taking my chances on the restock and striking out.

Just paid $110 over retail. Oh well, really wanted a pair and they're only gonna go up from here.

Now bring on the Bone White 500s!

Lmao. I might be done with Yeezy restocks. The stress is too much.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly depending on the colorway resale is not that much over retail that it's too crazy to get.

Compared to the 700s which has crazy resale.

Slept through the restock for the Wave Runners anyways so just bought my pair off GOAT.

At least I finally have them. I'll probably pick up the V1 Inertias one of these days too...

That said, the markup for my size is stupid lol 🤣

Last edited:

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really hoping this is the start of StockX's slow demise.. Hoping something suitable pops up for the EU Market soon. Having such a high market share/near monopoly is not good for the industry and scene. Fuck stockx. Not sure if you've seen the new luxury tax theyve added for shoes over £600 or so. Basically makes no sense to sell on stockx for high price items. If you're selling a Travis Scott 1 for £1800 they're taking around £600. Yes some of it us customs etc but still a huge amount.

Add in the data leak, which they tried to hide and the fakes which get through and also general fuckery which can be seen through examples like StockXBusta on Instagram.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Really hoping this is the start of StockX's slow demise.. Hoping something suitable pops up for the EU Market soon. Having such a high market share/near monopoly is not good for the industry and scene. Fuck stockx. Not sure if you've seen the new luxury tax theyve added for shoes over £600 or so. Basically makes no sense to sell on stockx for high price items. If you're selling a Travis Scott 1 for £1800 they're taking around £600. Yes some of it us customs etc but still a huge amount.

Add in the data leak, which they tried to hide and the fakes which get through and also general fuckery which can be seen through examples like StockXBusta on Instagram.
There already is an EU alternative. Klekt.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know how the tailwind 79s fit? Are they TTS? The price on the stranger things "burnable" ones on stockx ain't bad, considering getting them.

First time using GOAT when I bought my Wave Runners and am currently tracking the whole process from seller -> GOAT -> me.

It's oddly fascinating though now part of me wishes that I opted for the instant ship pair, despite being $20 more... 🤣

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Got a confession, been trash talking the joyride cos of the looks and them seemingly being puma jamming knockoffs. Put them on feet and they feel as good as brand new ultraboost fresh ootb. Got the OG white blue CW

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
These are wild

20190831085647.jpg

20190831085705.jpg

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone go for the Jordan 1 Obsidian today? Got lucky on Footlocker in my size, but it was a struggle to get through anywhere it seems.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone go for the Jordan 1 Obsidian today? Got lucky on Footlocker in my size, but it was a struggle to get through anywhere it seems.
Where are you located? I'm in Germany and I've been trying for the last 8 hours to get a pair lol. Didn't have any luck on raffles and SNEAKRS. Footlocker EU has been acting up the whole day, error code after waiting line after error code. The site finally works pretty stable now, but the sizes just won't show up. There's an endlessly running circle where the size overview would normally be. I have this on any item on the website though, not just on the AJ1 Obsidian, so I guess the website is still fucked. I'm absolutely tired of trying all day, but as long as there is a chance, I will keep going. Really digging the Obsidians, been looking forward to them for weeks.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where are you located? I'm in Germany and I've been trying for the last 8 hours to get a pair lol. Didn't have any luck on raffles and SNEAKRS. Footlocker EU has been acting up the whole day, error code after waiting line after error code. The site finally works pretty stable now, but the sizes just won't show up. There's an endlessly running circle where the size overview would normally be. I have this on any item on the website though, not just on the AJ1 Obsidian, so I guess the website is still fucked. I'm absolutely tired of trying all day, but as long as there is a chance, I will keep going. Really digging the Obsidians, been looking forward to them for weeks.
mate its been 8 hours, the bots ate them a long time ago.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Won the raffle at my local Shiekh and just picked up my pair. One kid couldn't get his pair because the raffle was under his mom's name. Looked like half the people on the list haven't picked up their pairs yet and they have until 1 pm to get them. There were 2 people outside waiting in line so it might be a good idea to call or check if anyone wants a pair.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
I have these and love them. Some of my favorite sneakers. How you gonna lace em up? And are you gonna remove any paint? Or leave it as is? (I've left mine as is.)

not going to remove the paint. I think I might lace it up right now with the light pink and once the paint starts to come off I'll probably use the black laces.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The Nike Stranger Things collab released here last week, I copped the white Tailwind and I'm pleased with it. Looks dope and it's comfortable. I dig the 1985 on the back too because it's a symbolic year to me for various reasons.

XonxOWm.jpg

CNcn4Bb.jpg

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I still need a pair of 97s...don't particularly like the 98s, but those look fly.

In addition, still want a pair of

Yeezy 500s
Yeezy Dsrt boots
Fear of Gods
Air Max 1s
Jordan 6's

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
97s, same here. Want the OG Silver Bullets.

Really feeling the new Adidas Ozweego. I'm on the thought that Adidas have been a bit off these last couples years (except Yeezy) so these are a turn in the right direction:
OZWEEGO_Shoes_White_EE7009_01_standard.jpg

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Its been a while since my last pick up, managed to get the Nike x Sacai LDWaffle. I wasn't sure about these, but now i have them i really like them.

bMReAKH.jpg

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
I'd love a pair of the waffles in the grey/white. I won 4 raffles for the Clouds, real nice in person.

Anyone got the YZY desert boots? Wondered what the comfort was like.