SneakerERA |OT| Sole Crushing L's

Arebours

Oct 27, 2017
I really want to buy a pair of greats royale blanco but what is up with only shipping within us/china? No retailers here in japan seem to carry them..

OG Kush

Oct 25, 2017
For people who aren't aware, Complex have started the 2nd season of their great Sole Origins show. They focus on a different location every episode and go through the sneaker culture and history there. Really good stuff.

AZ Greg

Oct 27, 2017
Copped the 700 Waverunners at $80 over retail. I didn't want to go through yet another Yeezy day trying to cop in a couple weeks.
Man, I should have done this instead of taking my chances on the restock and striking out.

Just paid $110 over retail. Oh well, really wanted a pair and they’re only gonna go up from here.

Now bring on the Bone White 500s!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly depending on the colorway resale is not that much over retail that it's too crazy to get.

Compared to the 700s which has crazy resale.

OG Kush

Oct 25, 2017
Really hoping this is the start of StockX's slow demise.. Hoping something suitable pops up for the EU Market soon. Having such a high market share/near monopoly is not good for the industry and scene. Fuck stockx. Not sure if you've seen the new luxury tax theyve added for shoes over £600 or so. Basically makes no sense to sell on stockx for high price items. If you're selling a Travis Scott 1 for £1800 they're taking around £600. Yes some of it us customs etc but still a huge amount.

Add in the data leak, which they tried to hide and the fakes which get through and also general fuckery which can be seen through examples like StockXBusta on Instagram.

₩olf

Oct 26, 2017
Really hoping this is the start of StockX's slow demise.. Hoping something suitable pops up for the EU Market soon. Having such a high market share/near monopoly is not good for the industry and scene. Fuck stockx. Not sure if you've seen the new luxury tax theyve added for shoes over £600 or so. Basically makes no sense to sell on stockx for high price items. If you're selling a Travis Scott 1 for £1800 they're taking around £600. Yes some of it us customs etc but still a huge amount.

Add in the data leak, which they tried to hide and the fakes which get through and also general fuckery which can be seen through examples like StockXBusta on Instagram.
There already is an EU alternative. Klekt.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know how the tailwind 79s fit? Are they TTS? The price on the stranger things "burnable" ones on stockx ain't bad, considering getting them.